Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing - page 21. (Read 5285 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
I visited the website and tried 2 beta section which were "Editor" and "Station". But I will need some time to learn about this interesting project. I'm heading to the bounty thread  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Vimarket exhibited its disruptive retail marketing solution and top-of-the-line VR gear at Silicon Valley Blockchain Expo in Santa Clara, California

VR Technology is emerging as the hottest trend. Using ViMarket’s digital currency, #ViTokens, you can experience the virtual ownership before taking real-life delivery in our 3D asset-marketplace. It will be accepted by ViMarket as a means of acquiring both virtual and real goods from our associated merchant sponsors. ViToken PRE-SALE starts in a few weeks.

Read the whitepaper for the details: www.vimarket.io

Join us on Telegram for your queries https://t.me/vimarket

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Im new to this whole VR stuff but it interests me, from reading the ANN I couldnt properly understand what you are going to do. Could you maybe explain in simple terms to someone that has no idea of this space, what your business is all about? Would much appreciate it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
i see the market finnaly ready to accept such disruptive technology. fantastic project and very dynamic.
once this ecosystem is adopted to the marketplace it will be the preferred purchasing solution and exprerience.
Activity: 58
Can I have that VR hardware? Tongue

Cheat code: participate in the bounty.
Activity: 22
Can I have that VR hardware? Tongue

Here are the few out of many advantages that ViMarket has focused on

Activity: 27
I'm very interested in this project. I will join you to the bounty campaign for sure. Good luck
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
 November 18:
ViMarket sponsored Funding Summit in Los Angeles and distributed complementary VR headsets to the attendees Kiss

Activity: 420
ViMarket offers a solution beneficial to retailers, shoppers, developers, marketers, and 3D modellers alike. Our solution is a hybrid of disruption to wish-lists, social influencer marketing, loyalty and rewards programmes, utilizing innovative new technology through the creation of new immersive experiences
Activity: 420
Project looks promising, while doing the translation i was able to understand the concept of the project. This will be the future cant wait to launch this project asap.
The retail marketplace for e-commerce is inefficient. Browsing has shifted from desktop to mobile, worsening the already biggest threat to online retail commerce - Shopping Cart Abandonment - to a now $6.4 Trillion dollar problem. For bigger companies, this means lost revenue, yet for smaller companies, it translates not only into ‘profit loss’ but also an existential threat.

#ViMarket aims to reduce this every year with the help of immersive experiences.

Know more: www.vimarket.io

#RetailShopping #Ecommerce #VRTechnology #VRToken

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1291

Update: November 25

ViMarket Via Facebook: We're thrilled to share that merchant sponsors form retailers that have bespoke product designs containing intellectual property that can be virtualized. #ViMarket will work with merchant sponsors from over 10,000 organizations to assemble the largest inventory of virtualized real-life products in the world.

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I can barely read the OP because of picture size. Please change it with better resolution.

The idea is good and if you pair it with some 3D scanner + dress online shops, it will become great. But I don't like the 4x price incremental for the ICO period because it's too high.
Activity: 58
This is the second VR project that takes my interest (first one was vibehub). I really liked the idea and i believe this project will be successful

Thank you, M.

We invite you to join our bounty here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypausedvimarket-shop-virtually-disruption-of-retail-marketing-2437763
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Life is life
This is the second VR project that takes my interest (first one was vibehub). I really liked the idea and i believe this project will be successful
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
November 15: Overwhelmed by the response to our ICO and the launch of the VITOKEN (VIT) from attendees, investors, and press.

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Interesting project. You are going to cooperate with amazon? And maybe some more?
Pages:
Jump to: