Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing - page 22. (Read 5285 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
first reading this thread I am interested in the explanation about this project, but I see the timeline of the project is less clear picture. is there a clearer picture for its timeline? thank you

Sorry about that. Here you go: https://imgur.com/a/WIBMq
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
first reading this thread I am interested in the explanation about this project, but I see the timeline of the project is less clear picture. is there a clearer picture for its timeline? thank you
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Activity: 22
What's the process to buy tokens?
In bounty application there is no option there to add ETH address at the time of apply. In future this will turn into complicated thing to collect addresses from participates better add this line too to add address there.

We have rectified that, Dikshu. Feel free to participate.
Activity: 56
Sounds interesting. So I can use your programm only in VR?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
In bounty application there is no option there to add ETH address at the time of apply. In future this will turn into complicated thing to collect addresses from participates better add this line too to add address there.
the picture of team member is too small and almost unreadable, a question, is that google logo in your partner field? how does google become your partner?

Yup it makes not visible clearly, but I think he has his own reasons why make it small.

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
This sounds interesting. You already have a product to look at or some beta or alpha? Sorry, didn't research in detail yet but maybe you could point me to something touchable right away.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Review ICO ViMarket on the website "Mining CryptoCurrency" https://mining-cryptocurrency.ru/vimarket/ (in Russian).
Activity: 49
the picture of team member is too small and almost unreadable, a question, is that google logo in your partner field? how does google become your partner?

Yup it makes not visible clearly, but I think he has his own reasons why make it small.
Activity: 630
  About Google, I think this is unlikely. But the project is really very interesting. I signed up for Bounty (Twitter Fasebook), and I will participate with interest. Is there a table of participants?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Activity: 630
Do you have a spreadsheet in Bounty?
When are you launching your bounty campaign?

Our bounty campaign is live Smiley

Feel free to join it here: http://platform.vimarket.io/bounty
Activity: 280
When are you launching your bounty campaign?
ViMarket

ICO PHASE IS LIVE - JAN 9- FEB 13

50% BONUS tokens on every transaction

10% REFERRAL commission

OUR LOCAL THREADS

Indonesian              Russian             Filipino              Spanish

OUR BOUNTY THREAD IS LIVE

READ WHITEPAPER

READ WHITEPAPER

Bitcointalk Newsblock

NOVEMBER

15/11 ViMarket sponsored Funding Summit in Los Angeles and distributed complementary VR headsets to the attendees
18/11 Overwhelmed by the response to our ICO and the launch of the VITOKEN (VIT) from attendees, investors, and press.
23/11 "ViTokens are exponentially more valuable than their cost to shoppers who are seriously considering purchasing an item." - Kant Jain - Director, ViMarket.
24/11 The VR/AR asset modelling market size is expected to grow from $1.90 Billion in 2015 to $16.99 Billion by 2020. Hence, #ViMarket growth rates will be on the higher side throughout the forecast period.
25/11 We are thrilled to share that #ViMarket will work with merchant sponsors from over 10,000 organisations to assemble the largest inventory of virtualized real life products in the world.
26/11 The retail marketplace for e-commerce is inefficient. ViMarket aims to reduce this every year with the help of immersive experiences.
29/11 Vimarket exhibited its disruptive retail marketing solution and top-of-the-line VR gear at Silicon Valley Blockchain Expo in Santa Clara, California

DECEMBER

03/12 ViMarket.io Awarding Up to 10,000 VR Hardware Bonuses To ViToken ICO Contributors
05/12 Vimarket featured on CGTN America. Blockchain advancements transforming cryptocurrency technology
20/12 A sneak peek into ViMarket's virtual shopping experience
21/12 ViMarket features on Coinspeaker.
26/12 A new addition to Stationbuilder: Strandmon Wing Chair

JANUARY

04/01 Introducing the Vizor range from FlightDeck VR. Sit back and the brilliant ViMarket VR hardware
05/01 David Drake interview
15/01 10% Referral campaign is now LIVE
Pages:
Jump to: