Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing - page 4. (Read 5285 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Heads up: Last 2 days to participate in Pre-sale!

Token utility value during Pre-sale: US$0.25
Token utility value after Pre-sale: US$0.50

Invest today: https://vimarket.io/bonus

How to buy VIT in 3 easy steps:
https://medium.com/@ViMarketDotCom/how-to-buy-vitokens-vit-
Nice. But your medium link is interupt, check it again Sad. I see at our telegram group it is: https://medium.com/@ViMarketDotCom/how-to-buy-vitokens-vit-in-3-easy-steps-fa38b31dbce9
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Okay so in about two days time pre ico will start. By the whitepapers this project is looking amazing. Hope the best.
Keep your patient and hold your ETH to carefull to prepare buy VIT. Nearly 1 day only. You will keep your VIT or trading(although i think VIT token cannot transfer when ICO running)
Activity: 294
with ViMarket, The purchase process will be fun and easy, the buyer will be able to see all the details about the product, not like the traditional websites where you only see a picture modified by photoshop that don't show the real image of product.

ViMarket helps you to shop virtually in the real time and save in reality, its advanced 3d tool helps you to design, with ViMarket a world wide, have your dreams fulfilled with the leading platform, You can own it before you dream it, You can also join our Pre ICO starts on Jan 9, 2018 for making better things with ViMarket which is leading in the digital world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
with ViMarket, The purchase process will be fun and easy, the buyer will be able to see all the details about the product, not like the traditional websites where you only see a picture modified by photoshop that don't show the real image of product.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
An interesting project, but the developer believed how much it would cost to create an online store for using VR?

well, for those kind of AI and VR projects there are many private investors who is willing to invest. Because this is really the future of online shopping. I think these guys are gonna get their support also from private funds.
Many investor will come forward for on this project to make online shopping. Because we all know that if once online shopping rise in market place owner will be more profited.
Thats going to be a reality in the future for sure. Investors will only put thier money to a business that has big potential and this is a good candidate.
This would be a good business when it comes to online shopping. Will the user be able to post their product as well in the shop right? if so then small businesses will be able to profit here too by posting their products.
Yes. You can see that ViMarket is only provide us a virtual shopping, and as i know, they will be Amazon partner at the future.

Will they be partners with Amazon? I'm hearing this for the first time. Nowhere was it mentioned .. And they will only be with the Amazon or will there be other joint stores?

well, even they just be partners with Amazon, thats enough work, advertisement, success for them. But I think they are going to fusion with many other companies; may be also ebay?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
According to your roadmap you people will be very busy throughout this year, this will guarantee all the members of this community that this will be an awesome platform.
A roadmap really draws attention. A cashback system became popular in 2016-2017 and continues development daily, it will be urgent still further in the future.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
David Drake, the founder of LDJ Capital and a board advisor of ViMarket, speaks to NASDAQ at length about Vimarket, ViTokens, VR and the vision of the company.
Watch it here:
https://vimeo.com/238635559

https://i.imgur.com/Pxz2LOn.jpg

An interesting project, but I want to ask if there are advisers for this project? If there are authoritative people participating in the ICO, the credibility of the project grows significantly.

Of course. We're seeing great response and are commencing our Pre-ICO on the 9th.

We have put together a team that we humbly believe is perhaps the strongest founding team to ever enter the blockchain-fintech space. The team is an international mix of blockchain, marketing and financial experts. Our core team is lead by Kant Jain, Guy Robert and Richard Westbrook who carry vast experience in entrepreneurship, product and technology and have worked with top companies including Vodafone, Ericsson and E-Man. Our advisors include David Drake, the founder of LDJ capital, Youngoon Lee, the founder and CEO of MasterImage 3D and Matt Hagger, co-founder e-Man and a serial entrepreneur.

Learn more: www.vimarket.io

Join our telegram: https://t.me/vimarket

Activity: 364
An interesting project, but I want to ask if there are advisers for this project? If there are authoritative people participating in the ICO, the credibility of the project grows significantly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
According to your roadmap you people will be very busy throughout this year, this will guarantee all the members of this community that this will be an awesome platform.
Its creating reality using ViMarket digital currency by experiencing ViMarket you can own it before you buy it  Cool you can experience our virtual ownership before taking real-life-delivery, virtual market platform helps to save in reality and build the best using its advanced features of 3d tool which is leading with the current trend world wide. Keep shopping with more saving in reality.
I agree, already now less time is spent on buying in real stores and if the project will work people will get even more time, though it is likely that they will again spend time buying Smiley

According to the road map for this project, the year should be promising and profitable! It can be seen that the development team is working hard for a good future.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
Its creating reality using ViMarket digital currency by experiencing ViMarket you can own it before you buy it  Cool you can experience our virtual ownership before taking real-life-delivery, virtual market platform helps to save in reality and build the best using its advanced features of 3d tool which is leading with the current trend world wide. Keep shopping with more saving in reality.
I agree, already now less time is spent on buying in real stores and if the project will work people will get even more time, though it is likely that they will again spend time buying Smiley
Activity: 196
Okay so in about two days time pre ico will start. By the whitepapers this project is looking amazing. Hope the best.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, they will surely make a lot of improvements in the project. But ViMarket should still be active to update us with the latest developments of their project and we can all be a tester of the latest improvements.
Activity: 434
ViMarket never failes to amazed the people around the community. Because of the amazing platform this project boost its name in the community of crypto currency. The great concept is very promising to the people around. As I can see, more serious and private investors are coming for the ViMarket for investments.This project will surely be a great one in the market industry. I am really looking forward for the success and better progress of this project. I hope for the upcoming updates and developments of this project.
Yes you can see our commnity increasing so quickly with a kind of support like us. As for me, i have observing this topic from ViMarKet open ANN thread till now. And i will do it for a long time more.
Activity: 574
Actually the team still working hard to bring us a better ViMarket Platform. I hope at station we can change some colours of their materials, i very excited about using ViMarket Station.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
An interesting project, but the developer believed how much it would cost to create an online store for using VR?

well, for those kind of AI and VR projects there are many private investors who is willing to invest. Because this is really the future of online shopping. I think these guys are gonna get their support also from private funds.
Many investor will come forward for on this project to make online shopping. Because we all know that if once online shopping rise in market place owner will be more profited.
Thats going to be a reality in the future for sure. Investors will only put thier money to a business that has big potential and this is a good candidate.
This would be a good business when it comes to online shopping. Will the user be able to post their product as well in the shop right? if so then small businesses will be able to profit here too by posting their products.

This is a very interesting point of view. I think this project is going to gain more followers, investors, online shoppers, online sellers, if the company allows users, members to post also their own products. May be in the future they also  allow members to open their own VR Shop in this platform.
Activity: 98
I have gone through the whitepaper , the activities planned out to promote VIMarket project is pretty awesome with great exposure to spread the word worldwide. Btw can we please see the reviews of the past events of the roadmap? Great concept by the way!
It makes amazed to experience the ViMarket advanced 3D tool it's features helps better to design and we can see the exact output also it helps to create reality using ViMarket virtually owning it before we can buy it. Reviews of the roadmap look good with user experience.
the station & citizen builder gives you a really cool experience and an actual taste on how the project is gonna be like .VR the future of the tech world is without a doubt the best one yet.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The Aim to Build a citizen builder tool is really nice and i hope even non artist a like will be able to use the tool for creating their advertisement product and peripherals and team seem capable in handling this job efficiently....i hope we will be able to see the VIP Investor Dinner receptions on Stream
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
I have gone through the whitepaper , the activities planned out to promote VIMarket project is pretty awesome with great exposure to spread the word worldwide. Btw can we please see the reviews of the past events of the roadmap? Great concept by the way!
It makes amazed to experience the ViMarket advanced 3D tool it's features helps better to design and we can see the exact output also it helps to create reality using ViMarket virtually owning it before we can buy it. Reviews of the roadmap look good with user experience.
Activity: 294
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Pages:
Jump to: