Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing - page 5. (Read 5285 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I have gone through the whitepaper , the activities planned out to promote VIMarket project is pretty awesome with great exposure to spread the word worldwide. Btw can we please see the reviews of the past events of the roadmap? Great concept by the way!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
An interesting project, but the developer believed how much it would cost to create an online store for using VR?

well, for those kind of AI and VR projects there are many private investors who is willing to invest. Because this is really the future of online shopping. I think these guys are gonna get their support also from private funds.
Many investor will come forward for on this project to make online shopping. Because we all know that if once online shopping rise in market place owner will be more profited.
Thats going to be a reality in the future for sure. Investors will only put thier money to a business that has big potential and this is a good candidate.
This would be a good business when it comes to online shopping. Will the user be able to post their product as well in the shop right? if so then small businesses will be able to profit here too by posting their products.
Yes. You can see that ViMarket is only provide us a virtual shopping, and as i know, they will be Amazon partner at the future.

Will they be partners with Amazon? I'm hearing this for the first time. Nowhere was it mentioned .. And they will only be with the Amazon or will there be other joint stores?
I think they will be doing a contract with most of the clothing, furniture and daily products company. So that the could show a very realistic world to there users. They have a very innovative idea about this project and they will also get succeeded in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ViMarket never failes to amazed the people around the community. Because of the amazing platform this project boost its name in the community of crypto currency. The great concept is very promising to the people around. As I can see, more serious and private investors are coming for the ViMarket for investments.This project will surely be a great one in the market industry. I am really looking forward for the success and better progress of this project. I hope for the upcoming updates and developments of this project.
Activity: 532
ViMarket composed of 7 members in a team and also 7 visionary advisors. This number of people can totally developed and bring good service among the society. ViMarket is one of the most awaited platform to be officially launched because it gives great service that everyone will probably join. Marketing strategy of this project gives great impact to sell products online as easy as that.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
The project idea is very uniqe.this platform is for the retail marketing.i just applied for the bounty campaign.i hope this project will achieve great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.

Goodluck and thank you for your patronage and support dear member. Let us just keep promoting ViMarket. Hope to
see you being active here at this topic.
Activity: 574
In my opinion this is an excellent price for the initial sale! I will definitely buy some of these tokens. Perhaps this will be my best investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
ViMarket is one of those projects that will shine in future because VR technology is getting popular with the time, the more people use it the more ViMarket get attention, so it's good investment for long term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
An interesting project, but the developer believed how much it would cost to create an online store for using VR?
I think for it and is created ICO, in order to collect a necessary amount of the means for purchase of necessary things. In any case developer will search for all kinds of ways for realisation of conceived.

Well they'll need to develop the VR world, then develop the actual VR kit, then sell and distribute the VR device to the people bought it across the world. Lots of cash needed
So much work to do due to the complexity of the product. I wonder what's going to be the actual price of the product. And yes there's going to be a lot of cash needed to this project so as this is under development investor should then support this kind of futuristic project.

Not just a lot of cash needed from their side but also from out side, whats the point of buying a VR device if you need a $2000 rig to even barely run it lol?
The devices that will be used in the Virtual Shopping in this Platform can be claimed when you contribute to the ICO. But you guys are right, it will cost the users some fortune especially if they will just use it for Virtual shopping. Will they also develop a system where other VR devices can be sync with the ViMarket?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Heads up: Last 2 days to participate in Pre-sale!

Token utility value during Pre-sale: US$0.25
Token utility value after Pre-sale: US$0.50

https://i.imgur.com/kMiV5vW.jpg

Invest today: https://vimarket.io/bonus

How to buy VIT in 3 easy steps:
https://medium.com/@ViMarketDotCom/how-to-buy-vitokens-vit-in-3-easy-steps-fa38b31dbce9
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
ViMarket is really a big bang in the community of crypto currency and as well as to the market industry. People seems like to be excited to look forward to the upcoming release of this project in the market. People around here in the crypto world are interested to the amazing concept and strategy that this ViMarket Team come up. Virtual Reality is something that people can't resist because of the great power of the technology that makes this really an awesome dimension. I am really looking forward tk this project.
Yes, I agree, VR is one of the projects from the future, or rather the future that is approaching with the help of this project. I'm very interested in what this store will look like.
Wanted to see this platform in operation, in particular in electronics sale, computer furnishing, given topics is very popular. This would cover a big piece from buyers worldwide.
Activity: 672

well, for those kind of AI and VR projects there are many private investors who is willing to invest. Because this is really the future of online shopping. I think these guys are gonna get their support also from private funds.
Many investor will come forward for on this project to make online shopping. Because we all know that if once online shopping rise in market place owner will be more profited.
Thats going to be a reality in the future for sure. Investors will only put thier money to a business that has big potential and this is a good candidate.
This would be a good business when it comes to online shopping. Will the user be able to post their product as well in the shop right? if so then small businesses will be able to profit here too by posting their products.
Yes. You can see that ViMarket is only provide us a virtual shopping, and as i know, they will be Amazon partner at the future.

Will they be partners with Amazon? I'm hearing this for the first time. Nowhere was it mentioned .. And they will only be with the Amazon or will there be other joint stores?
Activity: 406
ViMarket is really a big bang in the community of crypto currency and as well as to the market industry. People seems like to be excited to look forward to the upcoming release of this project in the market. People around here in the crypto world are interested to the amazing concept and strategy that this ViMarket Team come up. Virtual Reality is something that people can't resist because of the great power of the technology that makes this really an awesome dimension. I am really looking forward tk this project.
Yes, I agree, VR is one of the projects from the future, or rather the future that is approaching with the help of this project. I'm very interested in what this store will look like.
Activity: 574
The project idea is very uniqe.this platform is for the retail marketing.i just applied for the bounty campaign.i hope this project will achieve great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.
As for me i have join telegram bounty when i have comment at this topic and now you can try to using station for earn some VIT.
Activity: 434

Activity: 112
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Absolutely a very nice and amazing project, which you can choose any place in the world where you want to have your online apartment using their amazing product. A product that fits on our technology which enables our community of Citizens to re-create their lives virtually. Hoping for the success of this project.
Its an amazing and expensive project considering all the elements of 3d rendering and display tools i bet it will require a good system or a phone with high processing power to get this in the VR sets it really a project that has some dedications into it so i wont be surprise if its supported by a large investors like sony..it deserve its work
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
I think for it and is created ICO, in order to collect a necessary amount of the means for purchase of necessary things. In any case developer will search for all kinds of ways for realisation of conceived.

Well they'll need to develop the VR world, then develop the actual VR kit, then sell and distribute the VR device to the people bought it across the world. Lots of cash needed
So much work to do due to the complexity of the product. I wonder what's going to be the actual price of the product. And yes there's going to be a lot of cash needed to this project so as this is under development investor should then support this kind of futuristic project.

Not just a lot of cash needed from their side but also from out side, whats the point of buying a VR device if you need a $2000 rig to even barely run it lol?

Well, if that so then there maybe a problem with this. I'm sure the devs can make a solution from this. They just need to improve well their project and add more features to ViMarket. Maybe they can offer a very cheap VR devices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

I agree, if ViMarket will prove that their project is worth investing for then many investors will be attracted to join. Even if buying a VR device will cost them , it is still not a big deal as long as they are getting profit from this project.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Pages:
Jump to: