Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing - page 6. (Read 5285 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 4, 2018

Introducing the Vizor range from FlightDeck VR. Sit back and the brilliant ViMarket VR hardware

https://youtu.be/Wl4GtGgAmkk

www.vimarket.io

This is fascinating, the presentation of the device will attract more users and investors. There are a lot of people nowadays who are into entertainment, so I guess there will be no more bored husbands out there when they need to go with their wife for a shopping spree because there is kind of shopping method.
Yes that's amazing,
The production quality of this virtual 3d video is overwhelming.
Activity: 238
An interesting project, but the developer believed how much it would cost to create an online store for using VR?

well, for those kind of AI and VR projects there are many private investors who is willing to invest. Because this is really the future of online shopping. I think these guys are gonna get their support also from private funds.
Many investor will come forward for on this project to make online shopping. Because we all know that if once online shopping rise in market place owner will be more profited.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Vimarket much focussing on customer satisfaction along with the expectation in the digital trend, its launch of Vimarket is setting the trend to shop the best Virtually and save in reality. Customer satisfaction helps enlarging the market as virtual platform much focus on the saving in reality.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Absolutely a very nice and amazing project, which you can choose any place in the world where you want to have your online apartment using their amazing product. A product that fits on our technology which enables our community of Citizens to re-create their lives virtually. Hoping for the success of this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The experts from Technology, Social platforms, Marketing all gathering hands to set a trend and we had the launch of virtual market in the economy helping us shop Virtually and save in reality. Team developers from different technologies gathering their innovations to put the best output is the ViMarket a brand where investors really having a keen eye on ViMarket.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well, I hope the dev. and ViMarket Team can see the reactions after they published videos on youtube and also HD Pictures of their work. VR is what you see is what you get and I hope they continiue with their strategy to publish more videos about their project ... well done  Cool
Activity: 98
seeing ViMarket in those interviews on TV, will really has impact on tokensale, and we will see more people know
about this awesome project, because investors like the projects that can promote their product in media.
They did interviews on TV ? can you link me where i can see that ! I won't be surprised if the project finds alot of investors . Because so far it seems like the team have everything on hand.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
seeing ViMarket in those interviews on TV, will really has impact on tokensale, and we will see more people know
about this awesome project, because investors like the projects that can promote their product in media.
Activity: 294
January 4, 2018

Introducing the Vizor range from FlightDeck VR. Sit back and the brilliant ViMarket VR hardware

www.vimarket.io

wow  Cool  if the quality is really like in this youtube video then I will be one of the first customer. This ooks like great. And I also like the advertisement strategy sharing the videos as soon as in youtube. You just need a seo in youtube  Grin
a brilliant idea by using youtube as a means of advertising is very good and very interesting. Good job.
What a nice blueprint made by ViMarket! Great job, +1 for subscriber and like. However, where can I buy it? Will it be released on Amazon?
Activity: 434
January 4, 2018

www.vimarket.io

wow  Cool  if the quality is really like in this youtube video then I will be one of the first customer. This ooks like great. And I also like the advertisement strategy sharing the videos as soon as in youtube. You just need a seo in youtube  Grin
a brilliant idea by using youtube as a means of advertising is very good and very interesting. Good job.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
David Drake, the founder of LDJ Capital and a board advisor of ViMarket, speaks to NASDAQ at length about Vimarket, ViTokens, VR and the vision of the company.
Watch it here:
https://vimeo.com/238635559

It simply remarkable news, always similar phenomena promote growth тoкeнa in price, who has been not yet purchased - you have a some time.
Don't be late. I have been many times already late or conversely sold early  Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
David Drake, the founder of LDJ Capital and a board advisor of ViMarket, speaks to NASDAQ at length about Vimarket, ViTokens, VR and the vision of the company.
Watch it here:
https://vimeo.com/238635559

Activity: 434
January 4, 2018

www.vimarket.io

A very interesting to own one of this product, it's good and I think the quality is also good. Being able to see this makes me feel like I'm already living in a digital world.
Activity: 672
The team had a presentation. I hope that everything went well. There is a video on YouTube. Who are interested you can look and see.
Activity: 602
An interesting project, but the developer believed how much it would cost to create an online store for using VR?
I think for it and is created ICO, in order to collect a necessary amount of the means for purchase of necessary things. In any case developer will search for all kinds of ways for realisation of conceived.

Well they'll need to develop the VR world, then develop the actual VR kit, then sell and distribute the VR device to the people bought it across the world. Lots of cash needed
So much work to do due to the complexity of the product. I wonder what's going to be the actual price of the product. And yes there's going to be a lot of cash needed to this project so as this is under development investor should then support this kind of futuristic project.
Activity: 560
I'm glad the ETH address problem was fix, because the coin has a lot to offer and much growth in the nearest future. Its also shows how committed the team is regards listening and putting their audience first. Nice one
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 4, 2018

www.vimarket.io

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I think for it and is created ICO, in order to collect a necessary amount of the means for purchase of necessary things. In any case developer will search for all kinds of ways for realisation of conceived.

Well they'll need to develop the VR world, then develop the actual VR kit, then sell and distribute the VR device to the people bought it across the world. Lots of cash needed
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
January 4, 2018

www.vimarket.io

Nice dev, it's good to know that the project already have a new improvement. I hope this will attract more investors to join ViMarket project. Please continue to make improvements in the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Yes they are 100% to get support, a lot of people support them and a group of telegrams. I watch them and I am sure that they will succeed as they conceive!

Yes, the dev representative are very active in responding to our queries. I like how they update us about the new developments and this attitude will make them to attract more serious investors. I really hope they can still improve their 3d designs.
Pages:
Jump to: