Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex - page 48. (Read 97316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Is that all that is needed devthedev or do we also need to send Email etc.?

After sending an investment to the provided address you'll want to PM Benjig the TX ID and it'll be added to the Google Spreadsheet that he's in the process of creating.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

You will follow the same instructions in op, sending tx id to me or devthedev but you will send funds to his escrow address.

Anyway a list with the usernames and amount invested will be published so you can track it.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I confirm that agreement, we are going to make a public google spreadsheet with all investment in upcoming hours.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hi, I've been asked to provide escrow services for the VolatilityCoin ICO.

The official escrow address for this ICO is 19wNr94eKBE93so5oaYFaC4bBhwpMnH9QP

Upon release of the agreed amount of VLT to the investors, the held Bitcoin will be released to the seller, Benjig

If any issues arise with the distribution I will provide mediation and release the Bitcoin to the party with the most compelling evidence.

I'm excited to work with each of you!

** Please do not send investments from a shared wallet, if there's an issue with the distribution it makes it harder to process refunds.

Thanks!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v1.0.2
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUD7uoAAoJEFkJihs2GslbbikIAKtutCqxtYHlVjFBQ6yIjOHt
xnPGIROT1/GYw4rTV0RTgwU6CayUwbzKGM//8z1Z5TQKlOhS8w63GdBD3FIqzE/H
2emuvN83GoRzb1ZZmZX4M7UOrDfvPJB9+G+SyVHSorkOo9fngrbLbFToVk+oyvOn
npJlrlcUdRXBbBuEOG/kZQeJTW9p22PiUtgw2vIXHq9dgqN0dWA/7cPnmPmytM8g
Ga6GjmR7d8vYwIVAXRlfY5fOAFdE8H0DfzeILIEdNWBRb6MwCLjgu6lk0UvNQxxr
QzWuDHsFr0XwBA5tCg/7woDDnMgvjOc21WC0XIWNJtBJATceOE8a5w62QL1ahB4=
=VLc4
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Quoted for reference.

Current price: 0.00002 buys 1 VLT
  • First 3 days from sept 9 to sept 12, 5PM est- 0.000020
  • Next two days (sept 12 to sept 14)- 0.000023
  • In the last day (sept 14 to sept 15)- 0.000027
how many coins being sold here? no limit?  Cheesy Cheesy

There is a limit, 4,200,000 VLT innitial pre-sale and coin mining supply limited.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
how many coins being sold here? no limit?  Cheesy Cheesy
The concept is good-- I really wonder whether you'll be able to peg this coin's price to volatility when you're competing with actual coin manipulation, but I'm interested to see how it pans out.

However I don't think you'll get very far if you don't have your ICO either escrowed or processed through C-Cex (or Bittrex if you can afford it).

Yes we are going to achieve the goal of pegging it to the volatility in the market , part of the ipo funds are for that, and limiting the mining coin supply is also another reason, in  the other side, devhedev will be escrowing this, stay tuned he will post the details here.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
The concept is good-- I really wonder whether you'll be able to peg this coin's price to volatility when you're competing with actual coin manipulation, but I'm interested to see how it pans out.

However I don't think you'll get very far if you don't have your ICO either escrowed or processed through C-Cex (or Bittrex if you can afford it).
Devthedev is cool, have seen him handle numerous IPOs!
need escrow!

Contacting devthedev,  anyway some other member here will vouch for us.. this index is going to be made don't worry.
legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
need escrow!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Activity: 252
I will notify Benjig and you will be among the first considered. We need to be sure scams will not be made in the escrow part of this ipo. So a thorough background check will be made on your account and history.

I was just recommending a reputable escrow service. 'Devscrow' recent did Socialbot's (xbot) ipo and many more in the past.

I have zero connection with Devthedev.
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
I will notify Benjig and you will be among the first considered. We need to be sure scams will not be made in the escrow part of this ipo. So a thorough background check will be made on your account and history.
I am with everybody else.  IPO's need escrow.   Tongue
IPO will be getting escrow as soon as Benjig finds a good one with a decent rep. Please stand by.
For now, people who want to buy into the IPO please leave a comment here saying you want to and we will contact you via pm once the escrow is found.

devthedev

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/devscrow-complimentary-and-trusted-escrow-service-since-2014-708658
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
I am with everybody else.  IPO's need escrow.   Tongue
IPO will be getting escrow as soon as Benjig finds a good one with a decent rep. Please stand by.
For now, people who want to buy into the IPO please leave a comment here saying you want to and we will contact you via pm once the escrow is found.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I am with everybody else.  IPO's need escrow.   Tongue
Escrow?

We understand the importance of escrow but we don't want to risk either having escrow, too many escrow scams here too, i and my team have been around most than 1 year here, anyway this would be non-sense for us to scam  if almost everything is already done!.

I'm not quite sure if anyone would want to invest in an ipo without an escrow tbh. There are plenty of reputable escrow services on here...

I will not invest without an escrow.

We will look for an escrow but anyway if someone feels risky about investing he should not do it, we are not here to scam, we are not a single person and we are doing POD already to coinsource, an escrow cant cover the full development because the mere reason for ipo would have been broken, so we think that an escrow for 5-7 days does not help anything.
One of the members of this project works for ANX exchange if that makes you feel better.
Escrow?

We understand the importance of escrow but we don't want to risk either having escrow, too many escrow scams here too, i and my team have been around most than 1 year here, anyway this would be non-sense for us to scam  if almost everything is already done!.

I'm not quite sure if anyone would want to invest in an ipo without an escrow tbh. There are plenty of reputable escrow services on here...

I will not invest without an escrow.
what are you going to do with rest of the coins if you dont sell them all?

Hello, well we expect to sell all the VLT but any remaining VLT not-sold will be destroyed after the pre-sale.
Pages:
Jump to: