Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex - page 47. (Read 97316 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Activity: 462
Sorry to be rude, but do you have proof that you're doing a POD with coinsource?

I want to make sure before I invest.

We are going to publish it before launch date you can be sure , we are working on the final details, anyway the coins are escrowed until that point.

Will the launch date be right after the 15th? Just want to know how long it'll take.

Yes, the launch date will be exactly on 15th around 6 pm est time.

Might want to update Title Smiley

Yeah i will update it with the date. Thankyou
Sorry to be rude, but do you have proof that you're doing a POD with coinsource?

We are going to publish it before launch date you can be sure , we are working on the final details, anyway the coins are escrowed until that point.

Will the launch date be right after the 15th? Just want to know how long it'll take.

Might want to update Title Smiley

The btc is going to be escrowed. The POD will be done before the money will be sent to the developer.

Great. +1
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

The btc is going to be escrowed. The POD will be done before the money will be sent to the developer.

This looks good have to see if I have any spare funds to invest.

Anyone can invest starting from .01.
Activity: 261
Merit: 255
Looks like we're flying under the radar for the time being.
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
Come on people! Let's all join VolatilityCoin!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This looks good have to see if I have any spare funds to invest.
We don't want to mislead about the multi currency exchange, the multi currency exchange will be created as a mere complement,  our primary goal is to set volatility coin in the main current markets first , where its needed , an index that should not be missing in any trading platform.

Yes likely but actually they don't explain what system they are going to use, our exchange can be on the top of our blockchain, it will use blockchain confirmations to process trades. However the multi currency exchange will be created as a mere complement,  our primary goal is to set volatility coin in the main current markets first, an index that should not be missing in any trading platform.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
Yes!
I like the concept & interace
INTERESTING !
another promosing coin , i will invest a bit  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Devthedev is cool, have seen him handle numerous IPOs!
need escrow!
yes escrow is need

I am providing escrow services for this IPO. Look above a few posts for the escrow agreement.
legendary
Activity: 861
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Activity: 812
The concept looks interesting and promising, will defo consider investing in this. Well done.
Pages:
Jump to: