Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 21. (Read 78590 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

Looks like a site begging for money.

Hey, buy my token with your BTC , I take your BTC and give you some ERC20 BS token so you can give me back the same ERC20 token to "vote", but I get to keep your BTC.
Is there an Android wallet for Vote? I like to take my coins off the exchange but don't want a Windows Wallet .
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi All, Official pool down have word from Dev "the wallet has crashed and is damaged so we're trying hard to restore the pool funds, will take some time (I expect several more hours)" Cheers

SOLVED: Pool connecting fine now. Payouts will resume.
Activity: 143
Merit: 8
https://nibirupool.com
Am I reading this correctly? Do you have 368 contributors on this project??

Over 11,000 commits?

https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin

Blows my mind why this project does not have a billion dollar marketcap. Such a sleeping giant.

Last commit was 2 months ago, the same for wallet.

Tom, could you please take a look at the issue
https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin-wallet/issues/5
2 days and no response Sad

Thanks
Am I reading this correctly? Do you have 368 contributors on this project??

Over 11,000 commits?

https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin

Blows my mind why this project does not have a billion dollar marketcap. Such a sleeping giant.
Activity: 364
Votecoin can simplify polls, surveys, donor campaigns ... for elections, voting etc. It makes these activities anonymous and still guarantees democracy. , transparent. In the future, if you have the technology to expand the scope of the assessment and classification of products and services, it will be more meaningful to the community.

Activity: 140
really promising project! I think if this will not compete with other payment methods and will remain to its original purpose it will be really great. Good luck sir with all your work!
Activity: 57
Any news Tom ?. Im very curious.
Wai a little bit, So when new exchange? TS is quite awful one.

VoteCoin is currently listed at TradeSatoshi and Crex24.

Tom, you are doing a fantastic job. I love your project.

If you love the project so much you should pay more attention to it, you would know on the website votecoin.site it says there is a application in progess for the binance exchange.  Roll Eyes

Every crypto out there has an "application in progress" with Binance lol BTCz has had it for months now, so does BTCP. It won't happen. CZ is a greedy scum. He wants 100 BTC to list.
Will this vote cast also be extended to the political environment? Based on Zcash and will the tokens be sold in Zcash or ETH?

Vote cast extension to the political environment is one of our goals. We'll see if this is possible.

VOT tokens are currently sold in BTC only. However, you can use https://shapeshift.io to convert your ZEC or ETH to BTC and use them to buy VOT.

Hi There are you planning on finding support from Coinmami/freewallet etc or creating a android mobile wallet of your own?
Hi All, Official Pool is down, Dev alerted, will follow up.

Back up and running now!
Hi All, Official Pool is down, Dev alerted, will follow up.
Activity: 2

If you love the project so much you should pay more attention to it, you would know on the website votecoin.site it says there is a application in progess for the binance exchange.  Roll Eyes

What is the progress with the application on binance?

Is that a joke or a troll comment? Binance charges 100 BTC to list coins, which I think is absurd.

It's time for DEVS to charge EXCHANGES for permission to list their coins, which make a lot of money for the exchanges after being listed. The greed is just absurd here.
Activity: 384
Merit: 107

What is the progress with the application on binance?

Yeah I am curious about this too, but cryptopia would be a great addition also!
Activity: 25
The concept of the project is very good, and also meets the actual needs of future development, and the future is full of potential.
Pages:
Jump to: