Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 43. (Read 78590 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Do you plan to use technology shards, for better network scaling?
Activity: 57
If you upgraded the gui wallet as the dev described, you should have same private keys in there so your old wallet address still works. Normally, in my wallet at least, a new address is generated on each click of those two tabs.

Can't you check the address from previouly used places such as the mining pool?

You can also click the transaction hash in the balance history on your dashboard and it will open the details in the blockchain explorer where you can see the address used .

(be sure your wallet is 100% sync)

in the cli wallet (old one)..i don't think its possible to list existing keys or addressess, use new one better
OK Thanks . it is done. The Wallet need to sync a view hours. Now i have two adresses in the field  where i can choose to send. (The old one and the new one wich i created because i didnt see the old one)
Thanks for your help
I feel  that this will be a great coin wich will be used all in the world.
 Also Thanks to the devs to give us information about this amazing project.
Activity: 51
Merit: 6
If you upgraded the gui wallet as the dev described, you should have same private keys in there so your old wallet address still works. Normally, in my wallet at least, a new address is generated on each click of those two tabs.

Can't you check the address from previouly used places such as the mining pool?

You can also click the transaction hash in the balance history on your dashboard and it will open the details in the blockchain explorer where you can see the address used .

(be sure your wallet is 100% sync)

in the cli wallet (old one)..i don't think its possible to list existing keys or addressess, use new one better
What do you mean by wallet number? addresses? are you talking about the cli version or the gui version?
yes i mean the old wallet adress . i use the win gui Version. I dont want do make a new adress. If i want to send a view vots i cant see my old adress .in the button you can choose transparent or shielded - but there is no adress
Activity: 51
Merit: 6
What do you mean by wallet number? addresses? are you talking about the cli version or the gui version?
I have copied my old wallet.dat into the new folder of 0.1.4.If i start the new wallet  where can i see the my old wallet Number ?
Activity: 28
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I'm still waiting for new exchange. Grin
Activity: 8
My GUI wallet is not syncing, it says you have 0 active connections. How could I solve this? Any help please?

EDIT: I restarted windows, Waited for 30 minutes and removed all of the files and sub directories except for wallet.date and votecoin.conf.

I still have the 0 active connections. Any ideas please?

Final Edit:

Connections are back again, wallet is syncing normally.
Activity: 219
Merit: 30
VoteCoin Pool

http://syspool.org

stratum+tcp://vot.syspool.org:3032

Fee 0.5% / Payments After Blockchain Confirmation
min payout: 1
user: walletaddr.workername
pass: x

10 000 Sol/s +
Activity: 143
Merit: 8
https://nibirupool.com

GUI Wallet will re-download the zkSNARK proving key (900 MB) and then it will sync blockchain.

I was messed up with this, thanks!
Activity: 265
Merit: 105
Beta version of VoteCoin GUI Wallet released

We are pleased to announce that we've released another beta version of VoteCoin GUI wallet.
All sections except the Voting should be ready to use.

Download: https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin-wallet/releases/

I've downloaded last release of wallet from Git.
Then sync blockchain via votecoind.
And after I start GUI anyway get asked about downloading.

via cli I have synced by 3 hours, but GUI took 8 hours for 25% and the I stopped it.

Is there a way to use in GUI synced blockchain from cli ?

GUI Wallet will re-download the zkSNARK proving key (900 MB) and then it will sync blockchain.
If you have synced blockchain from CLI wallet, you can copy the entire directory VoteCoin from your CLI wallet to the gui wallet to directory resources\app\ so you will end up with files such as:
C:\VoteCoin-GUI-wallet\resources\app\VoteCoin\blocks\blk00003.dat

Just make sure to erase votecoin.conf from your copied directory within the GUI wallet, as it is re-generated when GUI wallet starts.

-Tom
Activity: 94
Please stop spamming this thread with your pool.

I apologize Votecoin moderator.
Just wanted to get the word out by putting it on top of a page, so I posted a little extra.
Though I am surprised to see you go as far as calling it spamming.

In any case, The word is out.
Thank You
Could someone help with awful windows? Smiley

I've downloaded last release of wallet from Git.
Then sync blockchain via votecoind.
And after I start GUI anyway get asked about downloading.

via cli I have synced by 3 hours, but GUI took 8 hours for 25% and the I stopped it.

Is there a way to use in GUI synced blockchain from cli ?
Please stop spamming this thread with your pool.
Hey everybody!

There is new VoteCoin mining pool in town!  Shocked

Everyone is welcome to visit and mine @ BlockSmasher.org

This is a great High Performance and Low Latency pool located in the West Coast of USA

server: mining.blocksmasher.org
user: your_wallet.rig1
pass: any
port: 3052 (CPU),  3053 (Small/Mid size GPU rigs),  3058 (Nicehash, big farms)

Come and Visit!  Cheesy
Hey everybody!

There is new VoteCoin mining pool in town!  Shocked

Everyone is welcome to visit and mine @ BlockSmasher.org

This is a great High Performance and Low Latency pool located in the West Coast of USA

server: mining.blocksmasher.org
user: your_wallet.rig1
pass: any
port: 3052 (CPU),  3053 (Small/Mid size GPU rigs),  3058 (Nicehash, big farms)

Come and Visit!  Cheesy
The network solution rate displayed during resync shows you historical value, which was valid at that time. If you are at block 100 for example, you will see network solution rate at ~3Sol/s. Once the blockchain downloads fully to your node, it will show the actual network solution rate.

I did not know it, thanks a lot for the explanation!

btw, we really appreciate your answers in the topic.
When team/devs are online we become confident!

Thanks for your job!
The network solution rate displayed during resync shows you historical value, which was valid at the time. If you are at block 100 for example, you will see network solution rate at ~3Sol/s. Once the blockchain downloads fully to your node, it will show the actual network solution rate.

-Tom
Pages:
Jump to: