Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 45. (Read 78590 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The puprose of a coin is great. So Im waiting 100$ for 1 VoteCoin this year. ^_^
Activity: 51
Merit: 6
I talked with the developer of this coin, brainstorming some ideas, and i must say this coin is very much alive!

They are working hard to implement features nobody else ever even tried. The main (huge) issue is that it is traded only on ..probably the worst..exchange i ever used.. but the coin and the tech behind it is actually useful and they will very soon prove its true value.

Not that i want to brag about it, but i will be implementing this on my online community as a test as soon as it is ready for a full scale test.

I can tell you there are some really awesome goodies in work that will change everything.
This is not just an other currency alternative but an entire mechanism designed for a functional purpose.
Its this sort of "coins" that survive when the basic alternate payment systems are already in place and need no other competition.

If at least 10% of the features i heard will be implemented become functional, and i know they will, you will see the awesomeness of this tech (sorry i can't call it a coin, its more of a tech than a currency)

Good luck guys , this thing is something that has actual usable value. Lets write history here ! Smiley

ps. Why on earth don't you present your already functional features on the site, people think its dead even if they are not, and crowd opinion counts!
Activity: 219
Merit: 30
VoteCoin Pool

syspool.org

stratum+tcp://vot.syspool.org:3032

Fee 0.5% / Payments After Blockchain Confirmation
user: walletaddr.workername
pass: x
Activity: 143
Merit: 8
https://nibirupool.com
What is expected time frame for official release of GUI wallet?

it is already released and usable, you can find the link here:

Latest beta version of VoteCoin wallet is here:
https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin-wallet/releases/tag/v0.1.3
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What is expected time frame for official release of GUI wallet?
Activity: 28
Developer started to answer this thread more often. Respect!

Yes, I hope to see the developer more often. It inspires confidence in the community. More people will support this coin if the developer is more active. I have not mined 1 votecoin yet. But now that I see the developer say that he is still committed to making this coin successful, I'll start mining. The community needs reassurance every once in a while that the devs are still committed to making this coin successful. Best of luck team.
Developer started to answer this thread more often. Respect!
Activity: 265
Merit: 105
Hello everyone! Yesterday I met this currency and I'm already undermining it ... Does anyone know when you can download the wallet with graphical interface? I think that helped Votecoin a lot
Latest beta version of VoteCoin wallet is here:
https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin-wallet/releases/tag/v0.1.3
Activity: 6
Hello everyone! Yesterday I met this currency and I'm already undermining it ... Does anyone know when you can download the wallet with graphical interface? I think that helped Votecoin a lot
I'm really sorry for the disappointment.
We were able to collect only about 15% of our target during ICO, and for that reason everything takes much longer than expected. But I can assure you we are still on the track and our best intention is to make everything working as soon as possible.

After we have GUI wallet, we will be able to provide plugins for website owners, so they can integrate voting functionality into their websites, so users can vote by clicking on a hyperlink in browser (wallet will open).
It will allow users and website owners to both earn and spend money (coins), and to use VoteCoin for real-life voting purposes, which is the main goal - and I believe this is the main factor which will drive up the future price of the coin.

-Tom

Thanks for information. Waiting to see it!
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
The OP is outiling the differences of VoteCoin towards Zcash - but what's about the differences towards other coins of the family like ZEN, ZERO, HUSH, etc?
I'm really sorry for the disappointment.
We were able to collect only about 15% of our target during ICO, and for that reason everything takes much longer than expected. But I can assure you we are still on the track and our best intention is to make everything working as soon as possible.

After we have GUI wallet, we will be able to provide plugins for website owners, so they can integrate voting functionality into their websites, so users can vote by clicking on a hyperlink in browser (wallet will open).
It will allow users and website owners to both earn and spend money (coins), and to use VoteCoin for real-life voting purposes, which is the main goal - and I believe this is the main factor which will drive up the future price of the coin.

-Tom
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
VoteCoin had a good start with # 29 BTCs.
After that, everything became very slow.
Started the project, Roadmap just making some wallet and done. No more future.
I think Devs can make it better, like BTCZ and ZCL. BTCZ started with nothing but now it much better than VOT.
I followed your project from beginning because I believed in you. But now I feel disappointed.
You should try harder, I wish you will success  Wink
Is it possible to import private key on the gui wallet?? Can't find any options regarding import...
Only with .dat file?
You can download master branch of VoteCoin gui wallet, there is full support for importing / exporting of private keys.
-Tom
Activity: 21
Tell me are there any works on adding coins on other exchanges?
You need to add the coin on new exchanges that the course was not in place to have more operations.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Is it possible to import private key on the gui wallet?? Can't find any options regarding import...
Only with .dat file?
Dev has answered that privatekey not used on this windows gui wallet,you may use command version or wait until next windows gui wallet update.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Only with .dat file?
Activity: 25
votecoin wallet is starting but does not start. What can I do?
Activity: 18
Thanks for the fee suggestion guys Smiley

Tom is now exploring z-nomp and trying to setup the pool fee.

As of now VoteCoin official pool mined and paid out 3916816.04419753 VOT since we launched it.
1% is about 39k VOT which equals roughly $1000 at current prices.
With that kind of money we can't do any serious marketing, but it is still better than nothing Smiley

Still, gather money over some months and run some sponsored article Wink should be good for start.
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: