Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 11. (Read 436050 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Ooh we just went over 7k!

Are torrents coming real soon?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Is the VTR wallet on Bittrex down for anyone else? It just says wallet Offline with no further info. Happened just as I finished syncing my wallet.

I tried tweeting bittrex twice but still no response or even explanation as to why their wallet is offline.
Yes it's down, they are aware, it will be up
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Is the VTR wallet on Bittrex down for anyone else? It just says wallet Offline with no further info. Happened just as I finished syncing my wallet.

I tried tweeting bittrex twice but still no response or even explanation as to why their wallet is offline.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Is this project still being actively developed? I hecked their twitter and found a few recent tweets about testing, but before that the last tweet or update was from 2016. I read the whitepaper, a lot of interesting projects and features, but is there any word on progress?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Has anybody tried to mine VTR? And what a results?

You should try it and show us your results.

Yep, but he has to try harder than one could expect, as this coin is pure PoS for the last few years... Wink
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss

You should try it and show us your results.
Activity: 40
Activity: 196
i like the concept. it appears that the dev has not shown any activity on the forum since august. besides that, there has been no activity on github since 2016. that suggests that no changes have been made to the code since 2016.
obviously i hope otherwise because this would be a cool thing.

Don't get fooled by that. The official vtorrent account was hacked. At the moment you can communicate with him via email and twitter and hopefully we will be able to communicate via in wallet chat very soon.

Price spike, this means there is an update or some progress of sort?

@4xgod, serious question, are you in contact with vTorrent dev, are you a paid 'promoter'?

I've noticed a number of newbie 'supporters' here lately, so wondering if the dev has put up some $$ for some marketing.
This isnt the kind you pay for, I guess a community member took it upon himself
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
i like the concept. it appears that the dev has not shown any activity on the forum since august. besides that, there has been no activity on github since 2016. that suggests that no changes have been made to the code since 2016.

Don't get fooled by that. The official vtorrent account was hacked. At the moment you can communicate with him via email and twitter and hopefully we will be able to communicate via in wallet chat very soon.

@4xgod, serious question, are you in contact with vTorrent dev, are you a paid 'promoter'?

I've noticed a number of newbie 'supporters' here lately, so wondering if the dev has put up some $$ for some marketing.
Activity: 23

Activity: 20

Does the win32 o.s. wallet for VTRcoin work for users? It does not find any nodes to connect on my pc. I really wish to remove my coins to wallet.

You have to add the network peers manually
List of network peers: http://[Suspicious link removed]/NetworkInfo/index.php?Currency=VTR
Open up file explorer and go to %appdata% hit enter navigate to Roaming/vTorrent-HD
Create new txt file in the folder
paste in the list of network peers and save as vTorrent.conf and make sure to choose all files so that the file become a .conf file not a .txt file
make sure the vTorrent wallet is shut down when you do this then start it up and syncing will start
syncing will take a couple days, it sucks but you need to download the entire blockchain which is 700MB
If I were you I would not sync just yet because I'm going to upload the blockchain file so that people can just manually paste it into the appdata directory and avoid the multiday sync
Activity: 32

Does the win32 o.s. wallet for VTRcoin work for users? It does not find any nodes to connect on my pc. I really wish to remove my coins to wallet.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
but it does however have an overabundance of brand new accounts hawking it
Activity: 284

Activity: 15
We should not forget that the torrent platform was one of the first movers compared to the blockchain network in which users through peer2peer interaction created a platform with freedom of sharing. Now we have the torrenting client on the one side with the blockchain network implemented on the other side. Guys mark my words. This is going to be huge. True hidden gem. If the developers manage to create a functional client (release appears to be soon) this will take off. They already have the advantage of being listed on Bittrex as well.

I'm honestly shivering right now. Thank God I got in as early as I have. This is the same feeling I got when I got into raiblocks back when it was 50 cents and IOTA back when it was 60 cents.

Maybe I'm wrong this time but if other people are even 1% as moved by this as I am then this is going to be insane. /r/vTorrent is up but very low activity.

It is the only coin you will want to own when torrents video is provided or torrents are released.
Activity: 44
We should not forget that the torrent platform was one of the first movers compared to the blockchain network in which users through peer2peer interaction created a platform with freedom of sharing. Now we have the torrenting client on the one side with the blockchain network implemented on the other side. Guys mark my words. This is going to be huge. True hidden gem. If the developers manage to create a functional client (release appears to be soon) this will take off. They already have the advantage of being listed on Bittrex as well.
Activity: 14

Screenshot of the working torrents?? What!!

Is this legit?

Yes.

https://i.imgur.com/T1ykqc2.png

Screen image from new release candidate (RC1 but RC2 is also recently available) wallet which is still being tested before official release.

No one knows for sure apart from developers but it is positive sign that this update or perhaps next.

Sweet! This will be a $1Billion Market Cap coin once Torrents are released. The Name, The Coin Supply, The 5% Stake, will make this a Top 50 Coin. Can't wait to see how things progress in 2018!

Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Even dev is teasing on twitter with torrent tab screenshots. Could it be?! Torrents in the next release?
Activity: 15

Cheesy

Dear all,

The third release candidate for vTorrent Core v0.8.2.1 (RC3) for Windows and Mac are ready for testing.

This release (v0.8.2.1) is mainly focus on improvement and usability of the client (UX/UI) which all will be carry over once/if our ZEC's based zero-knowledge fork is ready, superseded the current version which is mostly based on ShadowCash with our own improvements.

Windows

* shasum256
  d4bc15a5093a0216af037b4539e695dd61e41c46a4f7bf9874b82a9e1314d6e7

* md5sum
  02c4911db6d4e779f68f2c9270094a81

Mac

* shasum256
  de87ba60bd0fb9123013e86aa495e419e619c0a2d65501ecba2325a0bc9c9c83

* md5sum
  55052554fd30e8961dc7345123343155

Bug Fixes/ Improvements in RC3

+ Wallet management bug handling while client encrypted
 + Trading module -Bittrex API fixed
 + Complier/Build further optimization for security, stability and performance for both MacOS and Windows

- Feedback - Suggestion - Jeans D.
 + UX/UI - Clicking on wallet balance to copy total balance to send amount

- Feedback - Bug - Matt M.
 + Under Display, Rows Per Page is allowed to go negative, e.g. -5, which should be not allowed.
 + Message Notification text error
 + Toggle Icons

Test items should cover (v0.8.2.1)

• All basic wallet related features (Under Wallet Menu)
    • Wallet Management features for HD wallet creation/import
    • Chat related features (Focus on Private only for now as Group chat is being work on)
    • Wallet encryption including 2FA
    • In-Client Trading (Focus on most basic functions, advance features is still being work on)
    • Overall stability of the wallet
    • Crashes (Runtime error on Windows)

Please kindly feedback your suggestions or especially if you happen to find any bugs.

Thank you all for your kind support.

Regards,

vTorrent
Pages:
Jump to: