Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 8. (Read 436049 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 1
GITHUB ACTIVITY for first time in 2 years: CHECK IT OUT https://github.com/vtorrent

RELEASE also coming this week, big things
Good buying opportunity before release, be greedy when others are fearfull.
I would really like to buy some of these but its only on bittrex which is not accepting new accounts. Anyone got any suggestions?

if you have an address, DM me. I'll keep 10 for every 110 you buy...agreed?

Lol nice ripoff, just join the slack https://vtr11.herokuapp.com/ and someone can probably buy it off the book and sell it for market price.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
I would really like to buy some of these but its only on bittrex which is not accepting new accounts. Anyone got any suggestions?

if you have an address, DM me. I'll keep 10 for every 110 you buy...agreed?

There are people in the slack willing to sell it to you and who you can trust. I do suggest that you do it multiple transaction though, like 5% each time to be sure. The community is small, so we know who is trustworthy and who is not.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Maybe we can setup a marketplace on slack, with trusted people to intermediate between seller/buyer
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
How many developers are there? Is it a one-man team?
It has virtually no marketing...

And how many users are actually using the app?

Is anyone able to answer my questions?
I think not. the  dev (team) wants to remain fully anonymous, so how many there are isn't public information, you can always try asking (he doesn't respond on this forum, only through mail / twitter)
As for how many users.. It's still a wallet, maybe there's a way to find online nodes
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
How many developers are there? Is it a one-man team?
It has virtually no marketing...

And how many users are actually using the app?

Is anyone able to answer my questions?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Have anyone had any experience with CryptoBridge? Thats a decentralized exchange too, and it is ready and working right now (unlike BarterDEX). However I never used it and don't know its drawbacks or advantages over BarterDEX, which is so highly expected by the community.
It could be a good option for VTR.

In general, "centralized exchange" and "anonymity-based coin" is kind of awkward combination, so yes, this coin need DEX.
Great time to get in - if there was a working public release including torrents and zec implementation out already, price wouldn't be at 6mio marketcap.

Dev has done much work, 4 RCs over the last couple of weeks, updates on twitter, and the video showing torrent functionality yesterday.

Community is also growing, working on marketing strategies and a promo fund has been set up.
Join us on Slack (https://vtr11.herokuapp.com/).

Since Xmas price almost tripled in BTC, while US dollar price is also positive.
Volume is also good, over half million USD in the last 24h, there are some Top100 coins on coinmarketcap which don't even have that kind of volume.

Torrent functionality, 5% Proof-of-stake, anonymous transactions, encrypted messaging - this coin's got it all covered.

Bright future ahead!

I hope vote is the real deal, things are looking good, but who knows until we see the client for ourselves.

Hope vote gets on BarterDEX decentralised exchange, the dev should consider contacting jl777

Agreed a decentralized exchange is exactly what vTorrent needs. It can be considered a high-risk token if adoption ramps up and policymakers want to see it gone.
Demand is probably already huge among people who would like to remain anonymous when acquiring this coin.
Activity: 14
Would like to buy some ,but many of us don't like verifications and shit like that.Dev where is some normal exchange for vtr ?

Specify some normal exchanges please.

I haven't had to do any verification on these...

Kucoin
Gate.io
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Would like to buy some ,but many of us don't like verifications and shit like that.Dev where is some normal exchange for vtr ?

Specify some normal exchanges please.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Great time to get in - if there was a working public release including torrents and zec implementation out already, price wouldn't be at 6mio marketcap.

Dev has done much work, 4 RCs over the last couple of weeks, updates on twitter, and the video showing torrent functionality yesterday.

Community is also growing, working on marketing strategies and a promo fund has been set up.

Volume is also good, over half million USD in the last 24h, there are some Top100 coins on coinmarketcap which don't even have that kind of volume.

Torrent functionality, 5% Proof-of-stake, anonymous transactions, encrypted messaging - this coin's got it all covered.

Bright future ahead!

I hope vote is the real deal, things are looking good, but who knows until we see the client for ourselves.

Hope vote gets on BarterDEX decentralised exchange, the dev should consider contacting jl777
Activity: 3

Bright future ahead!

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Wow. Well I didn't really have much faith until now, still skeptical until I see a public release working but damn never thought I'd see the day, project is alive in one way or another. That big buyer over summer knew.
Do we have a tentative date for the torrent module to be ready? I think this is going to be a great replacement for other torrent sites Smiley

Version 0.9 will have torrents implemented, right now he is working on 0.8.2.1, but after this update the zero-knowledge zec fork will be on the agenda, which is another milestone.

Just look at ZEC staying afloat and rising in ranks on CMC, I think the reaction to the ZEC fork will be really positive.
Activity: 38
Do we have a tentative date for the torrent module to be ready? I think this is going to be a great replacement for other torrent sites Smiley
This project sounds great, a decentralized platform for sharing content include game, adult video. Waiting for a public version
jup, everything, also OS, books and music
so VTR are in POW phase now? where is the pool to mine?
No, POS
Pages:
Jump to: