Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 12. (Read 436050 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Screenshot of the working torrents?? What!!

Is this legit?

Yes.

https://i.imgur.com/T1ykqc2.png

Screen image from new release candidate (RC1 but RC2 is also recently available) wallet which is still being tested before official release.

No one knows for sure apart from developers but it is positive sign that this update or perhaps next.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Nice to see this project is still alive... Cool

Even if there are no torrents in this version, the release itself is a very good news.

I am following this coin from the launch, and I always liked the dev's style. Every single bit of his behavior shows he IS a professional software developer (the one who does the work, not PR). No bullshit posts, just professional behavior, and work being done, though slower than anticipated.

Truly saying, I was afraid the development is stuck and some real life issues might have stand on their way. That happens often, especially in such experimental field as software development is. Glad to see things are moving.

Just I wish this thing develops faster - as the competition is not standing still all these years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Is it legit? Anybody testing this that can confirm?
This has not been confirmed. Test version is without torrent functionality.
We have to wait for dev to announce anything about this topic.
Activity: 14

Is this legit?
More info? Cheesy

Project looks nice. I'm mining
What rigs are you using for mining?
Is required to have some special or ?

It is more profitable than S9 miner on Bitcoin.

Just buy some on Bittrex and PoS stake using your wallet with cheap computer.

Very, very profitable.

Are you saying staking 3000 VTR will give you about 40 VTR daily ?

Profit. It is more profitable.

No expensive S9 miner to buy, no BTC to BCH conversion costs, a fraction of electricity, no cooling cost, no sound proof cost (S9 does very high pitch noise) and don't have to worry about competing with new more powerful miners coming online increasing difficult before ROI.
More info? Cheesy

Very, very profitable.

Are you saying staking 3000 VTR will give you about 40 VTR daily ?
I'm not trying to scare new people away, just yesterday I convinced a few to read up on vtr.

Venture capital people make a lot of money by investing in people with just a business plan.

This is the best time to invest, when there is nothing but evidence that the developers are hard at work.

When there is something, it will cost 1000x more to buy.

That is all there is to say.
You are not truthful, you clearly don't know much about this project. Picture is in the client but its partially visible, you have to extract it to get a clear image. Anyway he has never in 3 years been shilling and he still is not doing that. He just shows his work and when he decided to say that big things are coming that's exactly what is going to happen, just wait.
The picture is expandable by resizing the client, if you make the client bigger , it even duplicates to fill the background > controls would grow/shrink by resizing (just like others) so yes, it's a picture that you can get from the client by just starting it.

I know how much coins dev is holding and he keeps staking. If he is taking the risk I'm taking it too and that's the fact. You are trying to play like a saviour, trying to keep people away from investing in this project but you are doing a disservice to them.
I am invested in this project as well, I advice others to invest too. I just stated there were no torrents, and others try to argue there's proof that there is. We can welcome new people without making statements that MIGHT be false, because there is no evidence they're right. I'm not saying there's no progress, since there's nothing to check back on.

What is more Bittrex knows it too. A lot of interesting projects have been delisted in the last year and vTorrent is holding strong. That's quite an accomplishment for a coin created by "dev without a name, and with no code to review".
This is, besides the new client, the most proof we have.
I'm not trying to scare new people away, just yesterday I convinced a few to read up on vtr.
More info? Cheesy

Very, very profitable.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Here, the vtorrent thread.
So because I don't agree that there is proof, while I do like the idea, I should just go away instead of being truthful about what we can know about the project. At least Im suggesting options to improve the chances this project makes it.
but he also doesn't hype the project to scam people
He is working, not shilling.
Did you see the twitter lately?
You can look at the screenshot because someone was able to extract it from the wallet, not because dev tweeted it to start a pump.
You mean how there is a picture copied into the wallet? (You can check for yourself its a picture)
If someone is looking for a legit project with huge potential and possibly the big update coming here is the great opportunity.
A project with huge gains, and some risk because there are no guarantees. You cant deny the risk isnt there, because in that case the marketcap would be way higher.

You are not truthful, you clearly don't know much about this project. Picture is in the client but its partially visible, you have to extract it to get a clear image. Anyway he has never in 3 years been shilling and he still is not doing that. He just shows his work and when he decided to say that big things are coming that's exactly what is going to happen, just wait.

I know how much coins dev is holding and he keeps staking. If he is taking the risk I'm taking it too and that's the fact. You are trying to play like a saviour, trying to keep people away from investing in this project but you are doing a disservice to them.

Risks are everywhere, even when you are driving a car you are risking that there might be an accident. By saying that over and over again you are just reinventing the wheel. It's not a kindergarten and we don't need anyone to remind us that we have to wash our hands before eating the dinner.

I was also angry at the dev some time ago that he wasn't communicating as often as he should but he was working and now when he has a working product and starts to communicate you are talking shit. I have been following this project for a long time and I'm sharing my knowledge. Not just seamlessly hyping/negating everything as some people. This coin could be worth 2 sat now, it doesn't matter. I know that dev is working and it will be sooner or later worth a lot of money. What is more Bittrex knows it too. A lot of interesting projects have been delisted in the last year and vTorrent is holding strong. That's quite an accomplishment for a coin created by "dev without a name, and with no code to review".
I will not even accept this project is real until every last pixel is in the correct place.

All crypto projects are now worth over $500bn and not 1 single project has real world users. It is all just 100% speculation about what the future might hold.

vtorrent is no different. Except for once exception. It might actually be used by more people than all other crypto projects combined. In which case, it is one of few coins worth the speculative investment.

I think you are better off in the stockmarket, crypto is not for you.

Nice quote I never said.
But you are making my point for me.
Projects with way more community involvement have way less users than this project hopes to reach. Atm you have a few people following, its not just going to millions, and at this rate...

This project has more people like you stopping the community from growing.

Active development and developers that do not hype but code.

Yes their silence gives people like you room to create FUD, keeping people away.

you can't have it all ways.

It is one of the greatest projects in all crypto, but you want to keep it down.

Some of the best technology goes into vtorrent, but you will only accept the project when the last pixel is perfectly in place. But you will give other project a free pass on these things.
I will not even accept this project is real until every last pixel is in the correct place.

All crypto projects are now worth over $500bn and not 1 single project has real world users. It is all just 100% speculation about what the future might hold.

vtorrent is no different. Except for once exception. It might actually be used by more people than all other crypto projects combined. In which case, it is one of few coins worth the speculative investment.

Nice quote I never said.
But you are making my point for me.
Projects with way more community involvement have way less users than this project hopes to reach. Atm you have a few people following, its not just going to millions, and at this rate...

So because I don't agree that there is proof, while I do like the idea, I should just go away instead of being truthful about what we can know about the project. At least Im suggesting options to improve the chances this project makes it.
but he also doesn't hype the project to scam people
He is working, not shilling.
Did you see the twitter lately?
You can look at the screenshot because someone was able to extract it from the wallet, not because dev tweeted it to start a pump.
You mean how there is a picture copied into the wallet? (You can check for yourself its a picture)
If someone is looking for a legit project with huge potential and possibly the big update coming here is the great opportunity.
A project with huge gains, and some risk because there are no guarantees. You cant deny the risk isnt there, because in that case the marketcap would be way higher.

Maybe he is anon but he also doesn't hype the project to scam people and it's been like this for three years. He is working, not shilling. You can look at the screenshot because someone was able to extract it from the wallet, not because dev tweeted it to start a pump. If someone is looking for a legit project with huge potential and possibly the big update coming here is the great opportunity.
As you can see in the screenshot - torrent module is in private beta and it's working.
I'm missing something here, you can tell by screenshot it works ?
If you don't believe the devs then you shouldn't be here.
Here, the internet?
Its not about me believing, once the functioning client is released it still needs to attract 1000s if not millions of users, dev could start now to make its success more certain. While they wait and only privide kind words and a screenshot, other projects will accumulate market, community, hype.
Especially in this market where 50% is a scam from the start and 90% of the people still believe crypto is a scam, it doesnt help to not show any evidence.
I have faith, and do believe. But the few people that are foolish enough to blindly trust the dev (team) isnt going to make a big change in the torrent world.

People wonder why this project isnt in the top100 already, find a project with a dev without a name, and no code to review what has been made uo untill now.
It's not mineable anymore, you have to buy some vtr and start staking to get some more coins. It's quite profitable.
Activity: 560
More info? Cheesy

As you can see in the screenshot - torrent module is in private beta and it's working.

One of the dev team members confirmed it's working and it was few months ago. They have been working on this project for over 3 years. If you don't believe the devs then you shouldn't be here. Time for you to dump and move on.
Pages:
Jump to: