Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 161. (Read 436160 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Lets be realistic, guys. Though I trust this Dev abilities (and always expressed my confidence in his skills), but frankly speaking, it would be naive to expect torrent implementation anytime soon (moreover 3-4 months). Up to now, there is no evidence of any serious work done in that direction (I mean integration with torrents specifically, as 2FA is a different beast). Sure, that work might exist and be well-hidden, but I believe the implementation is in the very beginning.

The most important question - whether the Dev works alone, or as a permanent team - still remains unanswered. I do not believe a single person could implement something of this scale in a reasonable time.

vs

About the torrent implementation, currently uploading and seed ratio to generation of TOKEN (which is interchangeable to VTR in client) by seeding algorithm is already implemented but we are now in the process of implementing an anti-cheat system in our BitTorrent Engine as there are many known ways for users to spoofs their upload and cheat their share ratio with tools such as Tracker-Pro, RadioMaster, mRatio and GreedyTorrent which acts as a proxy between client and tracker.

If users are able to cheat their seed ratio, our whole system would then be corrupted.

Regards,

vTorrent

Reading over the devs post:

>>> Both download (easy) and upload (very fucking hard) seeding is implemented.

This means the BIT Torrent features are ready. The BIT part in the Bittorrent is very important. It's going to be linking into the existing network and so there is no need to create a new torrent network. Very clever.

>>> The devs (I'll come back to the plural bit) are correctly addressing the issue of fake seeders. That's really important to know about. Why? The devs are implementing a pay-per-seed system. That's so fucking awesome.

>>> The 2FA feature is clearly some bad ass coding done over a long period of time. You can't do that and build a torrent coin at the same time. So you're comment about a single dev (singular) seems wrong when it's obvious the amount of work already done and released took more than one (plural) dev.

>>> Solving the cheat ratio issue is a big deal in it's own right  Cool

From what I can tell, the value of this coin is being kept low because of fucking cunts who post that this project is a scam, when if you read closely what the dev is saying, its far from it.

An ICO with promises and zero technology get $millions vs. vTorrent with a great concept, a great wallet (ok, SDC but its plenty of their own stuff in there), working 2FA and a statement that torrent features are ready apart from working on making sure cheaters can't cheat.

If it wasn't for bastards whose mothers ignored them when they were babies posting shit because the internet gave them a way to talk to the outside world (not you at all drays, but there are a couple around here and they know who they are), the value of this project would be 10x where it is now.

Seriously, ICO's raising $1m, when the world has already demonstrated with the hundreds of millions of users that people just want torrents? This project should be 100x where the price is now. What if you could only connect through vTorrent because seeders all over the world on the BITtorrent network only seeded through a network that paid them? Millions and millions of vTorrent users, that's what.

VTR FTW
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Lets be realistic, guys. Though I trust this Dev abilities (and always expressed my confidence in his skills), but frankly speaking, it would be naive to expect torrent implementation anytime soon (moreover 3-4 months). Up to now, there is no evidence of any serious work done in that direction (I mean integration with torrents specifically, as 2FA is a different beast). Sure, that work might exist and be well-hidden, but I believe the implementation is in the very beginning.

The most important question - whether the Dev works alone, or as a permanent team - still remains unanswered. I do not believe a single person could implement something of this scale in a reasonable time.

Agreed on the timescale, but 2FA should add value to this project, as it stands the current marketcap of 50K is a joke, I personally think we'll see a price correction soon, when torrents are finally implemented this will quickly become a top ten coin.

Wouldn't expect anything big in the next year..

And, 50K$ is low ?    I bought once at 50satoshi..  we will probably see 100-200sat again sooner than we'll see any significant progress.. 

You have zero credibility here. No one takes a word you have to say seriously.
legendary
Blockexplorer shows a new wallet today!

/vTorrent-Core:0.8.1.1/

Is this IT?

Looks like some testing going on.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764

Is this IT?
Activity: 329
Merit: 250

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Agreed on the timescale, but 2FA should add value to this project, as it stands the current marketcap of 50K is a joke, I personally think we'll see a price correction soon, when torrents are finally implemented this will quickly become a top ten coin.

And, 50K$ is low ?    I bought once at 50satoshi..  we will probably see 100-200sat again sooner than we'll see any significant progress..  

Proof?? For like what 50 coins? VTR mining cost for was around 1.5k satoshi, who in the right mind would dump any significant volume that low with Dev always active in development side. And I dont see any indicator that VTR current market cap is not at the absolute floor.

IMO The only reason VTR price sitting this low is 0 marketing from dev and from fuckers like you are trying too hard to give VTR bad image.  
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

And, 50K$ is low ?    I bought once at 50satoshi..  we will probably see 100-200sat again sooner than we'll see any significant progress.. 
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
good proj will rise very soon
we are all waiting for the full function of torrent inside the wallet after this for sure a lots of us will going to dive in and x10 would be easy
to achieve just needed extra more careful because long hold would be much better rather than sorry if we sell our holdings while waiting for
this still cheap inside trex so better add some more.
legendary
This is one of the few projects which will give you an easy 10x within the next 3-4 months. You just buy and stake.

It's gonna be a lot more than X10.

This coin is gonna bring millions more people into crypto when torrents are implemented.

I haven't been invested in this for nearly two years for X10 return.
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
This is one of the few projects which will give you an easy 10x within the next 3-4 months. You just buy and stake.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
Yes, I will for sure it stakes like a champion. Is their any VTR slack I can join ?
legendary
LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS PROJECT
Hopefully it should be a merry Christmas and happy New Year all VTR holders:)

We got a few months of cheap VTR left, so accumulate.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS PROJECT
legendary
Activity: 1456
To stop people losing coins to hackers who search for crypto wallets and steal coins, why not add 2FA to this coins wallet when its launched?

vTorrent has released a new 2FA wallet feature and it runs great Wink

New features:
-multiple windows for trading on bittrex
-2FA via Google Authenticator
-Key management
-HD addresses
-Block explorer

If you add 2FA to your wallet don't forget to give the vTorrent devs some credit for this great security feature which will help all crypto projects.

PM if you need some help with implementation.

Give credit to the vTorrent devs if they add it? It's not even open source. Maybe you should have checked that before spamming this all over the place.

Why does that stop you from adding it as a security feature? Just ask the devs if they are prepared to help. It's up to them. But its one of the best security features in crypto and every project should try to get it added.
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
To stop people losing coins to hackers who search for crypto wallets and steal coins, why not add 2FA to this coins wallet when its launched?

vTorrent has released a new 2FA wallet feature and it runs great Wink

New features:
-multiple windows for trading on bittrex
-2FA via Google Authenticator
-Key management
-HD addresses
-Block explorer

If you add 2FA to your wallet don't forget to give the vTorrent devs some credit for this great security feature which will help all crypto projects.

PM if you need some help with implementation.

Give credit to the vTorrent devs if they add it? It's not even open source. Maybe you should have checked that before spamming this all over the place.
legendary
@pnoch

You sir are a legend.

legendary
Anyone used rawxio? How long have they been around?

I'm using it currently. Rawx is the successor of where mcxNOW left off. Come join the chat there and find out more  Cool

What's the troll box like there?

The mcxnow toolbox used to be really funny and worth joining just for the entertainment value alone.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Anyone used rawxio? How long have they been around?

I'm using it currently. Rawx is the successor of where mcxNOW left off. Come join the chat there and find out more  Cool
Jump to: