Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 182. (Read 436160 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
The buy book is actually stronger than it was before this sell-off.
Read into it what you will.

Stronger in what way?
Activity: 522
Merit: 500
The buy book is actually stronger than it was before this sell-off.
Read into it what you will.
Didn't he have like 1% or some shit?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

The Dev had 600K for the premine, I'm expecting another 360K dump any time Smiley

Highest wallet on bittrex is 523k

My wallet is still bigger. There goes $3000 USD. haha.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Wow someone has upped their holdings to 500k as a result of that sell.

Still the price just fell from 600 down to 100.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
heh, looks like someone just dumped on the whole buy orderbook..  don't rush to put more buy orders, he's probably got a lot more..
legendary
So is it RIP vtorrent given he hasn't logged in for an entire week again?

Lol, has he run away?

Never mind, after 16 months, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Grin
So is it RIP vtorrent given he hasn't logged in for an entire week again?
legendary
About the torrent implementation, currently uploading and seed ratio to generation of TOKEN (which is interchangeable to VTR in client) by seeding algorithm is already implemented but we are now in the process of implementing an anti-cheat system in our BitTorrent Engine as there are many known ways for users to spoofs their upload and cheat their share ratio with tools such as Tracker-Pro, RadioMaster, mRatio and GreedyTorrent which acts as a proxy between client and tracker.

If users are able to cheat their seed ratio, our whole system would then be corrupted.

Regards,

vTorrent

Two months since last update....can we get a brief update

You want an update?

legendary
Activity: 1456
About the torrent implementation, currently uploading and seed ratio to generation of TOKEN (which is interchangeable to VTR in client) by seeding algorithm is already implemented but we are now in the process of implementing an anti-cheat system in our BitTorrent Engine as there are many known ways for users to spoofs their upload and cheat their share ratio with tools such as Tracker-Pro, RadioMaster, mRatio and GreedyTorrent which acts as a proxy between client and tracker.

If users are able to cheat their seed ratio, our whole system would then be corrupted.

Regards,

vTorrent

Two months since last update....can we get a brief update
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Where is the block explorer? Also has anyone let coinmarketcap know correct info? Thanks

Link to BE is in the OP. Replace the "(dot)" and swap with "."

I asked the dev about coinmarketcap well over a year ago, I didn't get an answer then, so I doubt you'll get one now.

Welcome to the vTorrent bagholders club. Cheesy

vTorrent dev probably has autism, so these things don't matter

I'm sensing some sort of psychological disorder.

It is likely many solo crypto devs are on the autistic spectrum. That's definitely not meant in an offensive way either, I know a few incredibly talented autistic people in different disciplines personally, and for all their abilities, caring about communication etiquette when there's nothing to say isn't one of them.

@vTorrent, a progress report would help keep your coin network viable, even a 'hi' will do
legendary
Where is the block explorer? Also has anyone let coinmarketcap know correct info? Thanks

I asked the dev about coinmarketcap well over a year ago, I didn't get an answer then, so I doubt you'll get one now.

I'm sensing some sort of psychological disorder.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

legendary

nac
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
legendary
Dejavu, the Dev is silent.
Jump to: