Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 19. (Read 436050 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
BIG NEWS!
VTR SEND COIN TO ME.
I NOW DEV OF PROJECT!

Can you explain it more clearly?

he wants to sell coins for a higher price

i do not know what to do with this coin.
news are too scarce.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
BIG NEWS!
VTR SEND COIN TO ME.
I NOW DEV OF PROJECT!

he wants to sell coins for a higher price
BIG NEWS!
VTR SEND COIN TO ME.
I NOW DEV OF PROJECT!

Activity: 196
BIG NEWS!
VTR SEND COIN TO ME.
I NOW DEV OF PROJECT!
Well, I do hope the price rises 50% for you.
Activity: 180
BIG NEWS!
VTR SEND COIN TO ME.
I NOW DEV OF PROJECT!
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
i do not see a consistent  and recent activity on github regarding this coin.

Should this be a reason of concern?

It is a rhetorical question.
i do not see a consistent  and recent activity on github regarding this coin.

Should this be a reason of concern?
What's Helium? I don't think VTR dev have anything to do with it.

Last email I received from [email protected] is the same message, "they're working on zCash implementation."

I don't know about you, but I'm buying! Smiley

Can you provide me the link to their website and also do you have any links that would teach me how to mine this coin? I was actually impressed by the graphics and would like to see this be successful someday.

Could somebody explain me what exactly  "they're working on zCash implementation " mean?

Honestly i do not understand all this silence from the developers of this coin.

It means that you'll be able to seed torrents, get money for it and be fully anonymous. IF they are really working on it.

NextTrade when did you receive the message?
Activity: 38
when is presentation?

Last email I received from [email protected] is the same message, "they're working on zCash implementation."

Can you provide me the link to their website and also do you have any links that would teach me how to mine this coin? I was actually impressed by the graphics and would like to see this be successful someday.

Could somebody explain me what exactly  "they're working on zCash implementation " mean?

Honestly i do not understand all this silence from the developers of this coin.

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Activity: 38

Activity: 756
Merit: 268
So quiet here Smiley

The cavalry that *might* have saved VTR left to work on HELIUM instead ... lets hope they come back after HELIUM launches!
Activity: 169
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Erm... who is making you a scapegoat? What? Where is the "hostility" you speak of? Are people bombarding you with PMs or something?
Activity: 522
Merit: 500
Sorry, but this isn't evidence. Anyone can forge a screenshot like that.

Dev, if you are really still here and want that account back, you need to sign a message using an address you have proved you own at a previous date.

All the info is here in one of the oldest, locked forum posts on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/recovering-hacked-accounts-or-accounts-with-lost-passwords-497545

Please do this and show us you are still committed to this project.

Just to note that I also received the same email. The only difference between that email and the one I received is that mine mentioned zCash.

There is a bit of hostility towards the approach I've taken with this project, which while I can fully understand, doesn't make me really want to get involved too much. I'm not quite sure how to proceed, as people want answers, but when they get answers that they don't like it is easy to point the finger at me. I was quite open in my previous postings leading up to the pump that this project received and I gave all the appropriate warning signals, which is when I decided to reduce my holdings, however, because of this people think I'm just trying to sabotage the future of the project.

All I have to say is, you chose to buy into this project yourself, you should've done your own research. Just because someone pushes for answers and you don't get a big bag of money, you should be looking at yourself and your strategy when it comes to cryptocurrency projects. It's super easy to make me a scapegoat, but you should have been reading into the proceedings of this thread a bit more critically.

FWIW, that email comes from a gmail account and my email is gmail-hosted, so its basically cryptographically signed and if it was worth the level of effort to prove the signatures then I'd do it. Short answer: that email came from whoever controlled the gmail account.
I agree with you but that's all we got. If I wanted to forge it the news would be better, believe me. Dev should share his public gpg key and it would all be much easier. If you want you can ask him by yourself, his email address is not a secret. I have sent him slack invitation and asked him to join.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12

Dev, if you are really still here and want that account back, you need to sign a message using an address you have proved you own at a previous date.

All the info is here in one of the oldest, locked forum posts on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/recovering-hacked-accounts-or-accounts-with-lost-passwords-497545

Agree, an official announcement for the dev himself.
Not some just 'I pm'd dev and got this'.
Activity: 138
Everything's a bubble, idiot

Activity: 536
Merit: 321

Message from the dev. One of the community members received a reply that they are working on zcash implementation.
Allyluia he's alive!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: