Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 17. (Read 436148 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 321
Just noticed - it's only ~20btc in orderbook till x10. Whales bags are full, time for pump?)
Nt

Its around 150 btc actually

Stop trying to make it happen
Just wrote what I have seen on charts, may be it's bittrex bug, right now it's showing only ~11btc till x10
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just noticed - it's only ~20btc in orderbook till x10. Whales bags are full, time for pump?)
Nt

Its around 150 btc actually

Stop trying to make it happen
Activity: 536
Merit: 321
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
definitely will be following this one!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
checked the wp, promising
Activity: 40
what's the gold coin depend?
7.5 if its cloudy, 5 if not.

What are you talking about?

what do you think guys about this coin? Do you think could may be resonable chances that it will ever go up?

Express your opinion. let s turn this forum to life. it seems to be in the desert sofar
About the gold depend duh,
Is the dev still alive? Heard he had an accident.

gold depend? what is it?

could you tell me where did you get the news that the dev had an accident? Please tell us the source.
The news must be evidently on the internet unless you are a relative or close friend of the dev.
From time to time in this forum came out somebody claiming things about the dev that after a short time turn out to be false.

what do you think guys about this coin? Do you think could may be resonable chances that it will ever go up?

Express your opinion. let s turn this forum to life. it seems to be in the desert sofar
About the gold depend duh,
Is the dev still alive? Heard he had an accident.

Activity: 29
Does anyone know what will happen with the tokens that wont be sold?
any fresh news about this coin?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked
Activity: 47
what platforms do you use on your token?
So. The day of the big annuncement is arrived. let's see what is going to happen.

http://www.coinmarketcal.com/?page=1

Grin Grin
fake

But SIMPLEMAN12 said, few days ago, that he  contacted the dev of the project and that this dev
would have said to him that the 10th there would had been a great news for the project.

bytheway te autor of the post on coimarketcal has this twitter account : https://twitter.com/@Mario (simply click below the post
and you will redirected to this account). He defines himself as : " middle-aged idiot. inquisitive hacker. I run, drum, enjoy noisy & heavy music and gigs, cuddle cats and cook vegan curries. all at once". I agree on the first part of this definition.

its still 10-11 somewhere!
why isnt price rising omg, update coming
So. The day of the big annuncement is arrived. let's see what is going to happen.

Grin Grin
fake

But SIMPLEMAN12 said, few days ago, that he  contacted the dev of the project and that this dev
would have said to him that the 10th there would had been a great news for the project.

bytheway te autor of the post on coimarketcal has this twitter account : https://twitter.com/@Mario (simply click below the post
and you will redirected to this account). He defines himself as : " middle-aged idiot. inquisitive hacker. I run, drum, enjoy noisy & heavy music and gigs, cuddle cats and cook vegan curries. all at once". I agree on the first part of this definition.

Activity: 72

Grin Grin
fake

Grin Grin
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
We don't know, please keep checking as we gather enough funds in ICO to start contacting exchanges.
Activity: 38
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I think it is all about security now. The devs like to secure their identities since hey, this is torrents and the authorities does not like that word. Even the bitcoin creator is still not showing up after so many years. But thanks to him we are on this firestorm.
Activity: 4
Wanted to say even though closed source is certainly looked down upon around here, with the magnetz rip-off and TPB coin, obviously there is interest in a task such as this.  If our dev is really gifted and is crafting some thing distinctive here, releasing the code too soon is pleading to get it ripped off.  I fully sympathize with the creator if he desires to take a comparable path as DRK.  Whether DRK is technically the very best unknown coin out there is an completely different topic, but waiting til DRK recorded itself with the trustworthiness of being the leading anonymous coin before delivering it is signal was a wise play.  At this point the DRK branding and system effect is so powerful, copying the code isn't going to hurt it.  If DRK experienced released their signal in early stages, chances are it could have been duplicated and replicated a thousand occasions, sprinkling lower investment in it and preventing it from reaching the position it has.So, just wanted to state, I for one support the decision to stay closed supply for time when the creator deems it necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: