Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 18. (Read 436050 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Dev could have been dead for a few months, we wouldnt have known

I think that this is a project where more than a person were involved in.
So why don t give any information.
Do you think that bittrex would know more than we do, otherwise they would have delisted it?

doesn't change the fact that we know nothing, not even if they are alive.
Do you think bittrex is actively searching for coins to delist? As long as it generates them money, and the coin has volume, and no government is making a fuss about it, why bother? delisting might cost them more than doing nothing

honestly i do not know what to do whit this coin. i think that i will hold it anyway. you never know what is going to happen even if for what i see on github
there is no significant activity for about an year on their platform.
its like a lottery, I wont miss the 10 bucks a month but its great to win, but with vtr

i bought a lottery ticket that cost my 5000 vtr. i dont bother if i lose them all but i want to see how this story is going to end
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Do you think that bittrex would know more than we do, otherwise they would have delisted it?

Do you think bittrex is actively searching for coins to delist? As long as it generates them money, and the coin has volume, and no government is making a fuss about it, why bother? delisting might cost them more than doing nothing

honestly i do not know what to do whit this coin. i think that i will hold it anyway. you never know what is going to happen even if for what i see on github
its like a lottery, I wont miss the 10 bucks a month but its great to win, but with vtr

You guys make a good point.
BUT, to go along with this "news" there was a significant volume increase recently.  Maybe there is actually something coming  Huh  
Guess we will know on the 10th

Yeah but the weird thing is, if you look at that screenshot the original convo happened on the 5th, and then the very last response was the 6th. On Trex there was no increase in volume on the 5th, not until you posted that today, the 7th, did the volume rise start - so I think this thread caused that bump. Wink  I'm betting a shameless pump attempt with fake info, but I'd be happy to be wrong and surprised on Friday!

I seriously doubt that something is going to happen on friday even if i would like to be wrong.
I have not follow all the thread so i do not know very well all the story of this coin, but i think, for what i have understood, that this developer
should be clear on the future of this coin, even if are bad news.
He has an official site and  he can even use it to post news on it on the actual status of this coin. what better place to submit official statement?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
BUT, to go along with this "news" there was a significant volume increase recently.  Maybe there is actually something coming  Huh  

Yeah but the weird thing is, if you look at that screenshot the original convo happened on the 5th, and then the very last response was the 6th. On Trex there was no increase in volume on the 5th, not until you posted that today, the 7th, did the volume rise start - so I think this thread caused that bump. Wink  I'm betting a shameless pump attempt with fake info, but I'd be happy to be wrong and surprised on Friday!
Activity: 120
BUT, to go along with this "news" there was a significant volume increase recently.  Maybe there is actually something coming  Huh 
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
http://www.coinmarketcal.com/?page=3

November 10th, major announcement!

I've never really seen the VTR account speak in such a casual manner. lol....

This ^^^

Those "news" are fake. VTR dev always appeared as a professional. That casual twitter blabber is obviously fake.
http://www.coinmarketcal.com/?page=3

November 10th, major announcement!

Do we even know if it's the actual dev in control of that Twitter account at this point? Or that it wasn't shopped? I've never really seen the VTR account speak in such a casual manner. lol....

Supposedly this is the guy who submitted that to the calendar: https://twitter.com/Mario

The 0.8.2.1 dev client did show up again this week on the network, but I'll believe it when I see it!
Hello I have contacted the dev of the project
He said that the 10th there will be great news for the project
so stay tuned and hold till that day

can you give me his telephon number?
Activity: 120
Activity: 14
Hello I have contacted the dev of the project
He said that the 10th there will be great news for the project
so stay tuned and hold till that day
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
How is my account is protected? Which security systems do you use? How can I be sure my tokens are safe?

This wallet is still the only one with 2FA security to protect you while staking 24/7

https://youtu.be/WvosnjGxnNM?t=1m10s
Activity: 48
How is my account is protected? Which security systems do you use? How can I be sure my tokens are safe?
There's a Thailand node with version 0.8.2.1 - most nodes are 0.8.1.1 - anyone know anything about that? Looks like this was talked about last year as a beta client from the devs... hmm.

Still holding this puppy on the longshot, someone keeps buying and staking, and the dev client returned to node lists. Risk/reward ratiooooooo
Would be really sad if it'd die. Why is there so much time between any information? Wasn't there a big community sometime in the past? Isn't the technology still valid? I'm a bit at a loss here. Is it only because of the silence from the dev?
Silence, lies, no open source /visible progress
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
Would be really sad if it'd die. Why is there so much time between any information? Wasn't there a big community sometime in the past? Isn't the technology still valid? I'm a bit at a loss here. Is it only because of the silence from the dev?
BIG NEWS!
VTR SEND COIN TO ME.
I NOW DEV OF PROJECT!

Can you explain it more clearly?

he wants to sell coins for a higher price

i do not know what to do with this coin.
news are too scarce.
Avoid
Pages:
Jump to: