Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 196. (Read 436156 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Someone have bought a lot last 2 days!
Hmmm.....
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
SDC's HD wallet is almost done. Hopefully, VTR should see some progress soon  Cool

what's the connection between SDC's wallet and VTR?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
SDC's HD wallet is almost done. Hopefully, VTR should see some progress soon  Cool
Activity: 544
Speaking the truth is always better than just fade away. Dev please answer like an adult person Smiley

Truth ? 90% of crypto are lies.

yes too true, 90% of crypto is complete bullshit ... it's the 10% that's not that has potential to change the world. Unfortunately I don't think VTR is in the 10% now, but I did earlier. Dev is logging in almost everyday but doesn't communicate. That's a real shame!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Speaking the truth is always better than just fade away. Dev please answer like an adult person Smiley

Truth ? 90% of crypto are lies.
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
@vtorrent: I see you are checking this forum from time to time... Could you please drop a line here, so we know where you are on development? Did you face some problems, or you don't have enough time for now? If you need some time-out because of some RL issue, please let us know too. Any info would be appreciated.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
I've been watching this for a few months, I think it's time to let it go, there's nothing to see here...

I`m still subscribed to the thread, but just for fun, even if dev cant deliver it, its a very interesting project and somebody else will pick it up.

So dont give up hope just yet.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I've been watching this for a few months, I think it's time to let it go, there's nothing to see here...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Another Trex warning   Undecided
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
Does anyone have an update or info/news he can share?
VTR was flagged as a scamcoin on twitter a couple of months back, never saw that then but starting to make sense :p

after 8 months this still has nothing to do with torrents other than the name...

Thats pretty lame, and I was just about to invest 0.1 BTC in it, well then bad luck, i guess i have to wait 8 more months too!
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Still hold a decent stake in this coin and not planning on selling any time soon.
I only ask that the dev keeps us updated from time to time with what is happening.

I'm enthusiastic for a bittorrent/cryptocoin implementation and hope that vtorrent is the first-stop for anyone looking for this.

Let us know when you're ready to release.

You have my full support.

dev seems to login here frequently, that might mean he's communicating with people via PM ... who really knows

dodgy dev's are everywhere, and this dude could be another one .. jury is still out but it doesn't look good if a guy can't post just to let all the bag holders know he's still around
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Still hold a decent stake in this coin and not planning on selling any time soon.
I only ask that the dev keeps us updated from time to time with what is happening.

I'm enthusiastic for a bittorrent/cryptocoin implementation and hope that vtorrent is the first-stop for anyone looking for this.

Let us know when you're ready to release.

You have my full support.
legendary
Activity: 1288
I'm tired off all the putrid scams going on throughout the crypto scene.

I'm going to have a break from this shit.

I'll come back in a few months.

Laters!
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
LOL!

bagholders i see you.
Activity: 518
VTR was flagged as a scamcoin on twitter a couple of months back, never saw that then but starting to make sense :p

after 8 months this still has nothing to do with torrents other than the name...
Activity: 56
http://storj.io/index.html

VTR should use the TECH behind StorjX

Activity: 34
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Hmmm...
Dev missing?
I guess than soon we will have an update here...

As if the Dev would update his investors.

I  guess dev is missing only becouse is buying cheap now...take a look at top wallet on Bittrex, very much accumulation here.
But I think to wait for now, bought some more at 700sat today.  Grin

I guess he is testing with someone now!
Devis online evedry day...
Last Active:   Today at 04:14:25 PM
Jump to: