Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 195. (Read 436160 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I really love the concept of rewarding both uploader and seeder for every successful download. I hope that oneday it will complete. I will join in as soon as that feature is released  Grin
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
all things considered I'd say VTR is a pretty good 'bet', literally that is, might be a steaming pile, but still in play as a possible legit top 20 coin
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Yeah, hes only a "I don't give a sh1t about anyone" dev.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
To be fair to the dev, hes still logging in daily which is not the sign of a scam dev, but a bit more communication and updates would be nice to know that he is still working on the project
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Sad to see this coin has nothing to do with torrents only the name
could have been huge

scam dev who just launched a shitcoin

We'll see.

So far he is not showing the usual signs of a scammer who just seeks maximum exposure and then moves on to another scam.
Activity: 133
could have been huge

scam dev who just launched a shitcoin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Wasn't there some kind of private test group or something?

So you guys saying that his project wont turn out good? I thought it had some chances

I have recently received a request to join the private test group. Looking forward to testing.

Take that as you will.

Hey, any update from your end regarding the private test group?
Activity: 154
Merit: 104
could have been huge
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is anyone interested in parting ways with 200k or so at a decent price? list it on bittrex.
legendary
@vtorrent, hey fuck face. I see you are online. just click the reply button and let everybody know that this scam is over. thanks.  Roll Eyes

How about this isn't a scam and it is not over.

Please watch your language in this thread.

Regards,
vTorrent

holy crap ... vTorrent dev is back ... great news!!!

can you throw us a bone bro, any dev related updates?

Sometimes a little bit more expressive language can shakeup the things here Cheesy Cheesy

Glad that this project is still going, I was just about to unsub from this thread but now I see everything is back to normal, I hope.

Actually, nothing is "still going" for the half a year already.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
@vtorrent, hey fuck face. I see you are online. just click the reply button and let everybody know that this scam is over. thanks.  Roll Eyes

Regards,
vTorrent

Sometimes a little bit more expressive language can shakeup the things here Cheesy Cheesy

Glad that this project is still going, I was just about to unsub from this thread but now I see everything is back to normal, I hope.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250

Regards,
vTorrent

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

Regards,
vTorrent

Hey! Happy to see than you are still here!
legendary
So that's what it takes for you to comment here..  yet I wonder, why do you keep ignoring everyone else, and why do we see zero progress.. ?
Activity: 195
Merit: 104

Regards,
vTorrent
legendary
Well then start a new coin,

I'm not a dev, but someone will do it soon
Speaking the truth is always better than just fade away. Dev please answer like an adult person Smiley

Truth ? 90% of crypto are lies.

yes too true, 90% of crypto is complete bullshit ... it's the 10% that's not that has potential to change the world. Unfortunately I don't think VTR is in the 10% now, but I did earlier. Dev is logging in almost everyday but doesn't communicate. That's a real shame!!!!

Yep too bad this would have been a great project. Why does nobody make a "community takeover" thread, and put some real devs to work on this project.

I think this project is to important to let it die isnt it?

The original dev lacked the skills. Why would a new dev with sufficient talent pick-up VTR when he could just start a new coin? I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but in 99% of cases community takeovers are a waste of time. I don't see a compelling case to keep VTR going, but I do think a torrent based crypto is a no-brainer. Just need a solid dev with stamina like jl777

Well then start a new coin, i dont necessarly care about the organization of it.

I just care to not lose this technology/initiative/ idea, just because we got a bad dev here. This idea is too important to let it just die because of this coin not being succesful.
Speaking the truth is always better than just fade away. Dev please answer like an adult person Smiley

yes too true, 90% of crypto is complete bullshit ... it's the 10% that's not that has potential to change the world. Unfortunately I don't think VTR is in the 10% now, but I did earlier. Dev is logging in almost everyday but doesn't communicate. That's a real shame!!!!

Yep too bad this would have been a great project. Why does nobody make a "community takeover" thread, and put some real devs to work on this project.

The original dev lacked the skills. Why would a new dev with sufficient talent pick-up VTR when he could just start a new coin? I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but in 99% of cases community takeovers are a waste of time. I don't see a compelling case to keep VTR going, but I do think a torrent based crypto is a no-brainer. Just need a solid dev with stamina like jl777

Jump to: