Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 197. (Read 436156 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Hmmm...
Dev missing?
I guess than soon we will have an update here...

As if the Dev would update his investors.

I  guess dev is missing only becouse is buying cheap now...take a look at top wallet on Bittrex, very much accumulation here.
But I think to wait for now, bought some more at 700sat today.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
60% up, 30% down..  still didn't hit my orders  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Hmmm...
Dev missing?

As if the Dev would update his investors.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Hmmm...
Dev missing?

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
That 2mil VTR buy at 200 satoshi  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1588
Wasn't there some kind of private test group or something?

So you guys saying that his project wont turn out good? I thought it had some chances

I have recently received a request to join the private test group. Looking forward to testing.

Take that as you will.

Wow, you got a massive pump out of that one...
Not trying to be mean... but someone with cred would get a pump  Smiley

On the other hand, VTR won't get delisted so the fun and drama will never stop, evah...
Just like Fredo will never take sides against the family again.... evah...
Dev and Bittrex Ritchie are tight + dating each other's sisters in a parallel universe (Eastern Time home by 23:00, of course).

Meanwhile, FLO has tanked by 40-50% on the underwhelming alpha for Alexandria...
There is not a big market for random, home-made video and amateur music like YouTube circa 2006...
Minus the 2006 "YouTube Stars" that have all sunk into complete oblivion.
legendary

So you guys saying that his project wont turn out good? I thought it had some chances

I have recently received a request to join the private test group. Looking forward to testing.

Take that as you will.

When you do test the new wallet, could you provide us an update as to what it is like?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Let's hope I can get one too. ;-)

Take that as you will.

Just to clarify...I have no idea when anything will be released.
legendary

Take that as you will.

What is "recently"?

Does the Dev know it`s going to be delisted from Bittrex tomorrow if the vol does not increase?

I bet he knows everything.. "Last Active:   29 July 2015, 14:39:07"
legendary
Activity: 984

Take that as you will.

What is "recently"?

Does the Dev know it`s going to be delisted from Bittrex tomorrow if the vol does not increase?
Activity: 704
Merit: 500

Take that as you will.

Can I have an invite as well Dev pls, long term holder here with a few hundred k
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

Take that as you will.
legendary
Activity: 1456

Take that as you will.
Activity: 171
Well...

Launch was December 14, 2014,

It means dev had more than 8 month to deliver ..... (it is like century in crypto)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
legendary

Is it being developed right now? - No one knows.

Is it possible to do by the dev? - No one knows.

And when is it expected to be available? - No one knows. Probably somewhere between a year to never.
@mishax1, you sound butt hurt, did you pay too much for your bag? I get so tired of reading whinging babies crying because there's risk and uncertainty investing in crypto. what is it you're expecting exactly from this dev? there wasn't a fucking ipo, and he's working part-time ffs. if he's got something useful to say he'll say it, if not he wont ... looks like he doesn't have anything interesting to contribute, and maybe he's pissed-off. Do you think you can do anything constructive about it?

maybe you win, maybe you lose, that's the game bro ... so deal with it

Actually I earned a bit from trading VTR..   

And I'm just tired of seeing "vaporware" scam projects.. but you seem to know what I'm talking about ("vaporware asset wizard").. don't you ?
Activity: 162

Is it being developed right now? - No one knows.

Is it possible to do by the dev? - No one knows.

And when is it expected to be available? - No one knows. Probably somewhere between a year to never.

@mishax1, you sound butt hurt, did you pay too much for your bag? I get so tired of reading whinging babies crying because there's risk and uncertainty investing in crypto. what is it you're expecting exactly from this dev? there wasn't a fucking ipo, and he's working part-time ffs. if he's got something useful to say he'll say it, if not he wont ... looks like he doesn't have anything interesting to contribute, and maybe he's pissed-off. Do you think you can do anything constructive about it?

maybe you win, maybe you lose, that's the game bro ... so deal with it
legendary
Love the concept and ideas of your project. Please make this happen for real!

BTW, when can we start mining or buying this coin. I would love to get some  Grin

Thank you for your interest in our project,

We're currently in testing of the network and first version of our client, we hope to gain some interest from miners and community since we want to have a strong network with many peers in order to be able to develop and implement bittorrent related functions such as decentralized tracking where every peer in vTorrent network acts as a tracker.

Stay tuned!

Stay tuned?

i've been tuned in for 8 months!!! And nothing, jack shit!!!!
legendary
Its the 25th July and VTR is still on Bittrex.

You have to say, the ANN needs a new tittle:

Re: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | Bittrex

Should be:

Re: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - 9 Lives Coin | Bittrex

I'd say this coin was on it's last life. Smiley

Mr Dev you come across as a bit of an ass!
Jump to: