Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 192. (Read 436160 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Is the Dev still kicking around for this coin? I'm just asking because I believed this coin had some great potential but the last I remember was the Dev went MIA if I recall correctly?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I take it there is no reason why VTR cannot be posted on download.com?

http://download.cnet.com/Bitcoin-Wallet/3000-2057_4-76128654.html

Have you seen how many downloads the torrent clients have got?  26M Shocked

http://download.cnet.com/s/torrent/

Edit: Damn, Bitcomet got 85M downloads.
legendary
Activity: 1456
I take it there is no reason why VTR cannot be posted on download.com?

http://download.cnet.com/Bitcoin-Wallet/3000-2057_4-76128654.html
legendary
Damn it, I made a school boy error, I pasted my VTR address instead of my XC address when sending 1000XC from bittrex.

Is there anyway of getting my XC back or are they stuck on they stuck in limbo forever, lol.

Load up your VTR wallet
dumpprivkey

Load up your XC wallet
importprivkey

If the addresses are compatible, you should be able to recover your XC.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Thanks for the reply, I typed the folowing into my VTR wallet :

dumpprivkey myPasswordHere

I keep getting the following error:

dumpprivkey
Reveals the private key corresponding to . (code -1)

I tried it with the wallet locked and unlocked, but still the same.

Thanks.
Activity: 937
Damn it, I made a school boy error, I pasted my VTR address instead of my XC address when sending 1000XC from bittrex.

Is there anyway of getting my XC back or are they stuck on they stuck in limbo forever, lol.

Load up your VTR wallet
dumpprivkey

Load up your XC wallet
importprivkey

If the addresses are compatible, you should be able to recover your XC.

thanks,
richie@bittrex
Activity: 522
Seems like vtr dev is his own man, and doesn't need to satisfy anyone but himself ... i like that approach.

A bit like the qora dev in many ways

I dont like that, because he is getting money from investors. He should really put more info to the investors, or not ask for money.

Either work on your own and launch the coin after you are ready, or you keep the investors updated, cant have both ways.

Buddy its been about a year, everyone had a chance to get in on the mining phase (if you were aware of it back then) and now its purely PoS.

He isn't 'getting' money, he has already 'got' money.
I have a problem with my client recently where it begins to be unable to download the latest blocks; I already re-downloaded the entire chain but does anyone have any suggestions?

On Windows 10 x64.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
Seems like vtr dev is his own man, and doesn't need to satisfy anyone but himself ... i like that approach.

A bit like the qora dev in many ways

I dont like that, because he is getting money from investors. He should really put more info to the investors, or not ask for money.

Either work on your own and launch the coin after you are ready, or you keep the investors updated, cant have both ways.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1456
......but I can ensure you all that this project is being work on almost full time.....

So, lets say that almost full time means 75% of an average month. That's still a decent amount of time compared to other projects.

With the starting cost of developer resources in the US and UK around $60k, this project needs to be at $150k to recover the development time spent so far and the overheads, to give back a decent return. It will be closer to $300k by the time you factor return on risk investment and opportunity costs to profit elsewhere.

But with torrent downloads in the millions from sites such as download.com, this project should reach $3m within 10 months of going live with a working torrent implementation - even if it then needs work to refine it.

So the 3% premine for bounties, etc., will give back the costs of development, with a decent return for sweat equity.
legendary
Anyone here use kodi player for torrenting?

http://kodi.tv/about/
legendary
I can wait a some more weeks for the new wallet!

Edit: a years later...  Grin
I do hope it is worth the wait though.

If dev can pull it off, it will be huge.

I got 2BTC waiting for the release, i'm just gonna take it straight off the sell wall.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Edit: a years later...  Grin
I do hope it is worth the wait though.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Torrent over blockchain is something really big!
How many use torrent all over the world...300+ million people?
Thanks for selling so cheap now!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Hmm pretty new to this altcoin, but seems interesting. So I mine altcoins based on how much I upload/download? Looking or something to make off from my extra bandwidth.
legendary
^^^ see Rakesh.

Not very scammy.
I can personally say that this dev held my significant stake in this currency for quite a while (my work is demanding hence my lateness in obtaining my wallet) and returned it to me fully intact.
legendary
Jump to: