Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 194. (Read 436156 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
After a few months away from crypto, I'm glad to see that the Dev didn't run away.

I'm still holding my 150K, this might actually turn out to be one of my better investments, time will tell.

Another whale. I'm keeping track now.

You should keep track of my 5K as well, as this will probably be poorly executed and mega dumped the second the price rises.

Only a few hold vtr, how is the coin even relevant to the application ? What happens when the app is released but the coin is being held by a few?

We have no idea who the developer is or his skills. He obviously couldn't care less about the community..

I'm sorry but this is project is on the verge of scam.  Undecided

A fork and a decent coin distribution (if even the coin is needed) would be probably inevitable.

Why post negative comments all the time?  Why not just dump your 5K and leave this thread?

You ask how is this coin relevant to the application? As of right now it's not, but when the dev does release the new wallet with torrents on the blockchain, it will. Here in the UK, the censorship for torrent sites is awful, one of the worst countries for it, this wallet will solve that problem. That's massive!

30 million+ people use torrents daily, about 0.5 million people use Crypto daily, this coin could bring a flood of new people into the scene who have never even heard of crypto, let's not forget about rewarding seeders and uploaders with coin, this would also strengthen the torrent network.

Here's the top address's : http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=VTR&top_addresses=100

The distribution isn't the best, i'll admit. Why shouldn't those people who held this coin while others dumped when they thought this was a scam get rewarded? They will take their profit from the people on the sidelines who are waiting for the dev to release before investing.

I know the developer isn't the best either, in fact he comes across as an ass in my opinion, but none of that will matter when the wallet is out, the code will speak for it's self.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
After a few months away from crypto, I'm glad to see that the Dev didn't run away.

I'm still holding my 150K, this might actually turn out to be one of my better investments, time will tell.

You should keep track of my 5K as well, as this will probably be poorly executed and mega dumped the second the price rises.

Only a few hold vtr, how is the coin even relevant to the application ? What happens when the app is released but the coin is being held by a few?

We have no idea who the developer is or his skills. He obviously couldn't care less about the community..

I'm sorry but this is project is on the verge of scam.  Undecided

A fork and a decent coin distribution (if even the coin is needed) would be probably inevitable.
legendary
I'm not trashing here, I even have some partial investment in this coin.
But how does the dev posting something that looks like 1hr or less of dev work / photoshop after months and months restore everyones trust, I want some real proof that this guy isnt a shitgoblet and im not wasting my money and time

Read coins101 previous post, he's been testing the new wallet.

Hmm. Looks like upgrading to Win10 breaks VTR.

I'm waiting to catch-up with the chain so I can see if -rescan rebuilds my wallet.

@dev

There have been several people, on this and other torrent projects, asking for the payment model to be like this, or like that.

It seems to me that the new wallet gives you the flexibility to build multiple types of revenue models. From free, to charge by bandwidth, to charge per file, to charge per priority.  Let the users decide the best revenue model, but that would mean building market options.

Obviously, we're all waiting to see something working first, before getting ambitious.
Activity: 522
Merit: 500
But how does the dev posting something that looks like 1hr or less of dev work / photoshop after months and months restore everyones trust, I want some real proof that this guy isnt a shitgoblet and im not wasting my money and time

I hold a decent stake in this, and if you've been following this thread you'll note that the dev has always said he doesn't want to advertise features or hype up this idea before it is fully done.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1456

legendary

Activity: 704
Thanks for the update Dev, still holding my 200k awaiting the new wallet

So you're one of the Whales  Wink

haha held for a long time here so hoping my patience pays off!

Remember seeing a holder with 700k or so on Trex, seems like they've taken a load off the exchanges and are staking patiently!
legendary
Joystream doing more marketing ahead of releasing anything tangible https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/lets-talk-bitcoin-256-keep-it-simple-stupid

legendary

So you're one of the Whales  Wink
Activity: 704
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
@dev the SDC HD wallet is now released. Are you working with it?

HD wallet is part of the upcoming major client release, which unfortunately will be hardfork and will requires all users and services to update to this new version as soon as it is released.

I won't give any ETA but I can ensure you all that this project is being work on almost full time.

Regards,

vTorrent

@dev no doubt than you will deliver

Bittorrent integration with blockchain is really something huge!

30k market cap now...I think have potential to go 100x when new wallet will come!
legendary
Hmm. Looks like upgrading to Win10 breaks VTR.

I'm waiting to catch-up with the chain so I can see if -rescan rebuilds my wallet.

@dev

There have been several people, on this and other torrent projects, asking for the payment model to be like this, or like that.

It seems to me that the new wallet gives you the flexibility to build multiple types of revenue models. From free, to charge by bandwidth, to charge per file, to charge per priority.  Let the users decide the best revenue model, but that would mean building market options.

Obviously, we're all waiting to see something working first, before getting ambitious.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

HD wallet is part of the upcoming major client release, which unfortunately will be hardfork and will requires all users and services to update to this new version as soon as it is released.

http://i.imgur.com/vwRh1f2.png

I won't give any ETA but I can ensure you all that this project is being work on almost full time.

Regards,

vTorrent

All users? I wonder how many peers there actually are..  Roll Eyes  (there must be at least two, you and bittrex..)
legendary

Regards,

vTorrent

Interesting to compare against the current client.

Activity: 522
Appreciate the update!

Please PM me if you need a tester!
Activity: 195
Merit: 104

Regards,

vTorrent
legendary
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Yeah, hes only a "I don't give about about anyone" dev.

Is more like "I want to buy as much I can before releasing news"   Wink
Jump to: