Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 222. (Read 436148 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
After countless hours of debugging and coding, I am happy to announce that our client is now bug-free with lots of new features.

I will update again with more details soon.

Thank you all for your support,

vTorrent

You got rid of the bug that locked people out of their wallet? Good work if you did.
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
After countless hours of debugging and coding, I am happy to announce that our client is now bug-free with lots of new features.

I will update again with more details soon.

Thank you all for your support,

vTorrent
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
You guys dont even have a working wallet to move your coins...lol!!

I have , send your coins to me  Grin
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Sell all your coins now before its to late
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Dev

The only thing that is causing this is the lack of your engagement on this forum.

There is plenty of interest in what you are doing. But people need to feel like there is a project here. That doesn't mean you have to post every day. Just a little more, 'I'm doing this and that.' Log in every few days and say you are still doing this and that. A bit of a road map.

I can ensure you that I have every intention to move forward on this, and I will do my very best to make vTorrent a successful project.

It is still a working in progress and I plan to only give the best stuff for the community.

I am currently working on Windows client, hopefully it will be ready in a few days.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Anything to report dude?
Activity: 704
Merit: 500

hows sbit going for you?  Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Dev

The only thing that is causing this is the lack of your engagement on this forum.

There is plenty of interest in what you are doing. But people need to feel like there is a project here. That doesn't mean you have to post every day. Just a little more, 'I'm doing this and that.' Log in every few days and say you are still doing this and that. A bit of a road map.

I can ensure you that I have every intention to move forward on this, and I will do my very best to make vTorrent a successful project.

It is still a working in progress and I plan to only give the best stuff for the community.

I am currently working on Windows client, hopefully it will be ready in a few days.

about time you showed up
legendary
Activity: 1456
That's good feedback. 
Dev

legendary
Dev

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

PayPal just killed Kim Dotcom's payment source because Visa and MasterCard put pressure on a US Senator.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2xbowj/kim_dotcom_on_twitter_lets_give_bitcoin_a_boost/

So Kim will be moving to Bitcoin when he does the set-up.

Signs that these torrent/crypto projects are a natural fit. Just the business model needs working on to keep everyone happy.

Kim Dotcom & vTorrent, that would be HUGE!

I love Kim, he's one guy capable of paying 10K bitcoins for a pizza TODAY!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on March 6th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
legendary

PayPal just killed Kim Dotcom's payment source because Visa and MasterCard put pressure on a US Senator.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2xbowj/kim_dotcom_on_twitter_lets_give_bitcoin_a_boost/

So Kim will be moving to Bitcoin when he does the set-up.

Signs that these torrent/crypto projects are a natural fit. Just the business model needs working on to keep everyone happy.
vTorrent now trading on CoinHey.
-snip-

Noob account scam.

The OP has put the new exchange in the OP  Huh

Possible scam exchange removed from OP.
legendary
-snip-

Noob account scam.

The OP has put the new exchange in the OP  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1288
www.coinhey.com

Noob account scam.

vTorrent is now trading on CoinHey.com

https://www.coinhey.com/trading/VTR_BTC

This exchange is very new, please use caution on keeping funds or trading on any new exchange.

Some user reported Coinhey.com as a scam exchange.

DO NOT MOVE ANY FUNDS THERE.

Regards
legendary
HI,,

Downloand link no work Sad Mac OSX (QT) |  vTorrent-Client1.1b.dmg )

Thank

All broken links are fixed, make sure to verify your downloaded file with MD5 sums.

Regards

Dev

The trading volume on Bittrex is pretty low.

You might find yourself in the situation where it gets de-listed from all exchanges.

I think people have come to know you are not here to pump and dump. To keep support going, just login a few times. 

I'm guessing you have a few VTR. You'll be surprised at how much value they accrue if you keep saying hello more regularly.
HI,,

Downloand link no work Sad Mac OSX (QT) |  vTorrent-Client1.1b.dmg )

Thank

All broken links are fixed, make sure to verify your downloaded file with MD5 sums.

Regards
Jump to: