Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 221. (Read 436148 times)

Activity: 614
Merit: 254
Does dev working on this coin or this is dead end?

Working. See previous page.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10731047, for your convenience.

i read that and a couple pages before Wink

just wanted couple opinions
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Working. See previous page.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10731047, for your convenience.
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I love this developer!!!! He is slowly sucking the blood out of you noobs without even letting you guys know!!! Kudos!

I pray your the top wallet on SBIT Grin

haha I think he is, I was watching it increase as he was saying he was accumulating S-SHIT

I do believe that's karma Smiley
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
I love this developer!!!! He is slowly sucking the blood out of you noobs without even letting you guys know!!! Kudos!

haha I think he is, I was watching it increase as he was saying he was accumulating S-SHIT
legendary
Activity: 1456
20 BTC buy wall @ 310 Sat, hmmmm, interesting!

wow.

props to you Mr. Whale
legendary
20 BTC buy wall @ 310 Sat, hmmmm, interesting!
legendary

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Activity: 501
Merit: 503

After countless hours of debugging and coding, I am happy to announce that our client is now bug-free with lots of new features.

I will update again with more details soon.

Thank you all for your support,

vTorrent

1. Where are that famous wallets on first page of this thread - I don't see any for download
2. Has anybody tested a new wallet (MAC, WIN, etc.)
3. as I can see you manage to transfer your impudent lies to even higher level - to one without screenshots

Are we the only ones who noticed this ?
legendary
I don't think this Dev lies. Its hard to tell for sure (especially after so much scams going on around), but he leaves an impression of decent developer, which has too little time to work on the project, but doesn't want to admit that and abandon the project at all, so wants to keep it is some "hibernated state" until he (magically) has more time to work on this.

@vtorrent: please be more open and honest with the community. We all understand there are a lot of things except crypto, and you have real life. But if you are serious about this project, remember the project is public, people spend their time, hashpower amd money on this, so you have some obligations toward them. When you tell "more news coming soon", give the dates! Your current behavior makes you look as scammer, while I am sure you are not!

And have one thing in mind: if you procrastinate longer, this idea (torrents in blockchain) will be implemented by someone else. Nobody will respect the fact that you were first to make a coin on this, if you don't do anything, others will do!

I hope you are right, but I am afraid you are wrong.
Dev, see you got a vote of confidence and all you do is keeping silent. Votes of confidence deserve attention.

I am still working on this project daily.

Since our new client is a major upgrade from the first version, both internal and front ends, lots of testing needs to be done before release.

I promise it will be worth the wait.

Regards,

vTorrent

We've waited this long, I hope it's worth the wait. Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
I don't think this Dev lies. Its hard to tell for sure (especially after so much scams going on around), but he leaves an impression of decent developer, which has too little time to work on the project, but doesn't want to admit that and abandon the project at all, so wants to keep it is some "hibernated state" until he (magically) has more time to work on this.

@vtorrent: please be more open and honest with the community. We all understand there are a lot of things except crypto, and you have real life. But if you are serious about this project, remember the project is public, people spend their time, hashpower amd money on this, so you have some obligations toward them. When you tell "more news coming soon", give the dates! Your current behavior makes you look as scammer, while I am sure you are not!

And have one thing in mind: if you procrastinate longer, this idea (torrents in blockchain) will be implemented by someone else. Nobody will respect the fact that you were first to make a coin on this, if you don't do anything, others will do!

Dev, see you got a vote of confidence and all you do is keeping silent. Votes of confidence deserve attention.

I am still working on this project daily.

Since our new client is a major upgrade from the first version, both internal and front ends, lots of testing needs to be done before release.

I promise it will be worth the wait.

Regards,

vTorrent

legendary
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

legendary
Darkleaks getting some attention in Wired Italy

http://www.wired.it/economia/business/2015/02/27/darkleaks-ci-levati-i-guanti-rivolta-cominciata/

I have written a press release for vTorrent.  Waiting for something tangible before getting someone to send it out to Journo's.
legendary

+1

Second place = first loser
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
1. Where are that famous wallets on first page of this thread - I don't see any for download
2. Has anybody tested a new wallet (MAC, WIN, etc.)
3. as I can see you manage to transfer your impudent lies to even higher level - to one without screenshots
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100
After countless hours of debugging and coding, I am happy to announce that our client is now bug-free with lots of new features.

vTorrent

Awesome. We expect a lot from you  Smiley
legendary

vTorrent

You got rid of the bug that locked people out of their wallet? Good work if you did.

+1

Good work, dev.
Jump to: