Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 254. (Read 436050 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104
Most features coming to in-client realtime trading in the next beta version.
-Last Price, Bid Price, Ask Price flashes with colours indicating increasing or decreasing of the price.
-Settings to let user choose to turn off realtime update of price to manual.
-Overall improvement of UX/UI.

More function will be added to make trading experience as close as possible or even better to trading in browser.

From my personal experience, price updates in Order book in client are almost instant and most of the time faster than on the browser itself.

Beta tester please leave feedback in thread,

Thank you all for your support.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
That looks pretty impressive Dev Smiley I would totally test it out if I had a Mac but unfortunately I am running a P.C so I can't partake with testing Sad But if there is anything that I can do just let me know Smiley

Beta version for other operating system will follow soon.

Thank you for your support.

Great job dev, running your beta client on my 10.9.5 OSX without any problem, the speed of market update is amazing (faster than bittrex running on my browser). This is BY FAR one of the best in-wallet exchanger experience ever.

Keep up the good work!
That looks pretty impressive Dev Smiley I would totally test it out if I had a Mac but unfortunately I am running a P.C so I can't partake with testing Sad But if there is anything that I can do just let me know Smiley

Beta version for other operating system will follow soon.

Thank you for your support.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Beta version with in-client trading released

Private API functions such as execute orders, account balance query will be available in the next beta.

Only Mac OSX version is available at the moment, support for other operating will follow soon.

Mac OSX (QT) |  vTorrent-Client1.1b.dmg - f480b09789e84e1d690a2cf83284c13a (MD5 hash)

Beta user please report your feedback in thread.
Beta version with native in-client realtime trading released

Private API functions such as execute orders, account balance query will be available in the next beta.

Only Mac OSX version is available at the moment, support for other operating will follow soon.

Mac OSX (QT) |  vTorrent-Client1.1b.dmg - f480b09789e84e1d690a2cf83284c13a (MD5 hash)

Beta user please report your feedback in thread.
New service for vTorrent added

Block Explorer

MultiFaucet VTR Block Explorer (Only short version of address is supported at the moment)

Code:
http://www.multifaucet(dot)tk/index.php?blockexplorer=VTR

Faucet

MultiFaucet VTR Faucet (3000 VTR donated out of my own pocket)

Code:
http://www.multifaucet(dot)tk/index.php?faucet=VTR

**Please replace the (dot), the forum prevent me from posting the link for some reason.

Premine Address

Proving that 100% of pre-mine is still untouched.

XXQz5Ytt54QjqPPwxG26pxXYBtrYgn9vgH

Just keep up the good work Dev Smiley Fully support you all the way!!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
I would like to try and solo mine this.... anyone create a good conf file?
New service for vTorrent added

Block Explorer

MultiFaucet VTR Block Explorer (Only short version of address is supported at the moment)

Code:
http://www.multifaucet(dot)tk/index.php?blockexplorer=VTR

Faucet

MultiFaucet VTR Faucet (3000 VTR donated out of my own pocket)

Code:
http://www.multifaucet(dot)tk/index.php?faucet=VTR

**Please replace the (dot), the forum prevent me from posting the link for some reason.

Premine Address

Proving that 100% of pre-mine is still untouched.

XXQz5Ytt54QjqPPwxG26pxXYBtrYgn9vgH

Our new block explorer is at

http://cryptobe.com/chain/vTorrent

But currently there is still problem with looking up long stealth address and delays in updating new transactions. I will try to work with the developer of block explorer and will let everyone knows again once the site is fully working with vTorrent.

Regards
bittrex.com   10sat!!!
scam!!!!
LOL Grin Grin Grin

wot ? its 350 sat as far as i can see
Frigging dumpers lol This coin will recover nicely I believe and I think that it is a good coin to scoop up at these prices right now cause with a 20 million coin supply at 350 sats a coin is a steal of a deal right now Smiley
Activity: 700
bittrex.com   10sat!!!
scam!!!!
LOL Grin Grin Grin

wot ? its 350 sat as far as i can see
Activity: 700
Dev , price is none of your concern , development is all you need to focus on and price will come as a bonus dont worry about it ! trust me Smiley
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
I'm contacting some block explorer provider, and I'll post pre-mine address as soon as new block explorer is online.

Dev I fully support this concept/coin all the way I have already spent some BTC on it.

BUT does your client have to support anonymous peer/seed for the torrent network? That goal might be too ambitious and not doable right now.. and there is ways around that if the users choose to stay anonymous they still can...
I'm contacting some block explorer provider, and I'll post pre-mine address as soon as new block explorer is online.
Activity: 196
Dev, I support you, I decided to keep my coins. My wallet is still not resolved?
都砸死了还支持,用屁股想也知道币被作者拿去砸了还要找回来 Roll Eyes
Dev I also support you and haven't sold a single coin that I have mined yet Smiley I believe that you have good plans for the future of this coin and am holding on to that Smiley Cheers
Activity: 173
Dev, I support you, I decided to keep my coins. My wallet is still not resolved?
I think I've made a mistake by having POW/POS instead of pure POS for this coin.

There are unbelievable numbers of miners willing to dump everything they've mine for some reason.

I am working very hard to make VTR a successful one, new client with trading is being tested and will be release in two days if not tomorrow.

The dump was not by me, I did not sell a single coin from premine.
It's all good Dev we all make mistakes all you can do is learn from this and build on it Smiley You still have a strong coin with a strong community behind you Smiley
I think I've made a mistake by having POW/POS instead of pure POS for this coin.

There are unbelievable numbers of miners willing to dump everything they've mine for some reason.

I am working very hard to make VTR a successful one, new client with trading is being tested and will be release in two days if not tomorrow.

Here are the proof of some of my support for VTR

The dump was not by me, I did not sell a single coin from premine, instead I was putting my BTC to support the price across all of the exchange. I am currently holding close to 900k not including some in exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
bittrex.com   10sat!!!
scam!!!!
LOL Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: