Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 4. (Read 436049 times)

Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hopefully the dev would pull through with a client functionality.

Anyone spoke to the dev recently?
Yes, you are right. There is a lot of fake orders, that's why it's best to just set an order and wait for someone real to match it. I made a few trades, deposited and withdrawn coins so it works. But you are right it's risky and I wouldn't deposit more than 0.1-0.2btc at a time.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
NEW EXCHANGE

https://b-ex.io/page/trade.html?trade_coin_name=VTR

Be cautious, the exchange is new and untested. Don't leave your funds there.

More exchanges should follow after final release of a new client. Good opportunity to have a coin with steady daily volume and good updates ahead.

dON'T use this exchange.
I sent my vtorrents there.
First , you can see buying orders like usual. BUT when you try to sell into them , THEY DISAPPEAR, and your order just became an unfilled selling order. Smiley
You can try to go even lower but same happens.. hilarious.

Second , if you manage to get some bitcoin and you go to withdrawal there is a withdrawal minimum of 0.05btc.  Tongue
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
NEW EXCHANGE

More exchanges should follow after final release of a new client. Good opportunity to have a coin with steady daily volume and good updates ahead.

Thats nice. But b-ex.io? Its first time I listen about such exchange. Is it reputable to some extent? I mean how safe is to use it? Someone familiar?

Also... I wonder how do you get all this info? Smiley Are you in contact with the dev(s)?

It's 1 week old exchange so it can't reputable. Trade cautiously with small amounts of money. Some people successfully deposited/withdrew vtr/btc but it may take few hours.

When you look at this thread you might think that this coin is dead but there is active vtr community on slack. There is also telegram group. I'm just sharing the info here. Everyone can contact the dev by sending a message to [email protected].
Activity: 101
is this why vtorrent has been going up?

https://discord.gg/AgtSf6x
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
NEW EXCHANGE

Thats nice. But b-ex.io? Its first time I listen about such exchange. Is it reputable to some extent? I mean how safe is to use it? Someone familiar?

Also... I wonder how do you get all this info? Smiley Are you in contact with the dev(s)?
NEW EXCHANGE

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
Activity: 150

Just came to say

I told you so.

Could you be more precisely?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Just came to say

I told you so.
Activity: 1
Where can I find ANY functional wallet for this coin?

I need to move my coins.

Please let me know what system it's for (going to assume PC first).

Thanks all.
Dev claims that they stopped communicating (what an irony  Cheesy) a week before delisting announcement. He also said that they will be applying for relisting after release of the torrent functionality.

We will see what's going to happen in the next few days, we should know more by then. When he releases torrent functionality it won't matter that it's been delisted. He said that they will be releasing a lot of stuff. If someone wants to gamble then this delisting might do him a favour, because the price is VERY VERY LOW. It will be easy 5x when he releases new wallet. The potential payout if he releases torrent functionality is MASSIVE, I don't even want to think about it. If it was just a scam he could just disappear. I don't see a point why would he keep this alive after bittrex delisting but he keeps communicating and he is supposedly working. I think it's worth putting some small money and just hold.

Don't forget to withdraw your coins from bittrex and enable 2FA in your wallet.
Activity: 150
In brief, bittrex delisted it because of lack of development. Dev sent them a video of torrent functionality and said that he is going to "release quite a lot of stuff after this coming client". Is torrent functionality going to be included in this next client? I don't know.

He also said that it's a lot of work to code it from scratch and they also have full-time jobs. They wanted to release new client few months ago but they found a major bug which is causing client to crash.

Any info, what was Bittrex reply?
In brief, bittrex delisted it because of lack of development. Dev sent them a video of torrent functionality and said that he is going to "release quite a lot of stuff after this coming client". Is torrent functionality going to be included in this next client? I don't know.

He also said that it's a lot of work to code it from scratch and they also have full-time jobs. They wanted to release new client few months ago but they found a major bug which is causing client to crash.
Pages:
Jump to: