Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 5. (Read 436049 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
today 25% up, any statement from dev?
Activity: 150
The project is developing and growing! You can see the team's well-coordinated work and definitely  its  have a great  futre I hope that this project will be successful inl participate  in this project.

Where you came from Huh From Jupiter ?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
The project is developing and growing! You can see the team's well-coordinated work and definitely  its  have a great  futre I hope that this project will be successful inl participate  in this project.

You seem to be in a wrong thread.
Is this coin going to die ?

Bittrex "The VTR market will be delisted on 7/20/2018"

Dev is a scammer. This shit is dead

Learn the definition of 'scam'. This dev cannot be a scammer by definition. He didn't sell you ICO coins, and didn't dump a premine on you. This is an abandoned project, like many others in crypto. Its pity the dev disappeared and its sad to lose the last exchange - this project was really promising, the idea was great and the community was very good at some point..

Is Bittrex indeed the only exchange for this coin?

Totally agree with you, Dev is not a scamer, nobody knows that is in his head, and why he did that he did  Huh The one billion idea will be buried .....really pity. As far as I know, there was no other trading exchange except Bittrex....hope Dev will woke up and miracle will happen )
Activity: 57
I think only with a working product bittrex might re-list VTR.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

Learn the definition of 'scam'. This dev cannot be a scammer by definition. He didn't sell you ICO coins, and didn't dump a premine on you. This is an abandoned project, like many others in crypto. Its pity the dev disappeared and its sad to lose the last exchange - this project was really promising, the idea was great and the community was very good at some point..

I agree, this dev went MIA which sucks, but he wasn't a scammer.

He might still surprise us.
legendary

Is there any block explorer still working? My wallet get just 1 connection, which is unusual. As soon as I start to stake, the wallet forks off and stakes on its own Undecided
Does anyone have working nodes list (getpeerinfo)?
@Dev, come on react!!! Same problem here.

Does Dev still working on this project?

When a user had problems with client running on Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago, dev replied the same day.

https://twitter.com/vTorrentCrypto/status/997892504761462785

So I'd guess he's still working on the project.

I still  doubt he made any progress otherwise he would go for it.

Good things take time. Competitors haven't delivered either, so instead of posting lots of stuff, he might just be focused on developing instead. Demo video was out already, so sooner or later he'll deliver.

Besides, wouldn't be a clever idea to go for it right now when the whole market is struggling and might therefore not get the exposure as when released in better market conditions.

From my point of view, it is too much uncertainty about VTR. It can fly to the moon ( in case Dev will reach his goal) or it can dump to deep ( in case Dev will be delay and  Bittrex will decide to delist it, and at present time, there is no other option to trade on ). Dev looks like agent 007, comes from nowhere and goes to nowhere, without any traces  Cool

Told you Guys.....unfortunately Dev delayed as result Bittrex will delist VTR and there is no other option for trading......same fate as QORA .... really sad (
Activity: 14

Activity: 29

Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello vTorrent believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of vTorrent at: https://cointopper.com/coin/vtorrent

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Is there any block explorer still working? My wallet get just 1 connection, which is unusual. As soon as I start to stake, the wallet forks off and stakes on its own Undecided

When a user had problems with client running on Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago, dev replied the same day.

Thanks for this. He tells "The updated Windows client with better compatibility with recent Windows 10 v1803 is at Github".
The last release however is from Jan 23, but the name suggests it has something to do with Windows 10 v1803 April 2018 Update.
It looks like he is replacing the binaries with the same version number, instead of just adding new ones. That's not not the best practice, I have to say.

Definitely not good practice (
legendary

Thanks for this. He tells "The updated Windows client with better compatibility with recent Windows 10 v1803 is at Github".
The last release however is from Jan 23, but the name suggests it has something to do with Windows 10 v1803 April 2018 Update.
It looks like he is replacing the binaries with the same version number, instead of just adding new ones. That's not not the best practice, I have to say.
Activity: 53
When VTR up again?

Good things take time. Competitors haven't delivered either, so instead of posting lots of stuff, he might just be focused on developing instead. Demo video was out already, so sooner or later he'll deliver.

Besides, wouldn't be a clever idea to go for it right now when the whole market is struggling and might therefore not get the exposure as when released in better market conditions.

From my point of view, it is too much uncertainty about VTR. It can fly to the moon ( in case Dev will reach his goal) or it can dump to deep ( in case Dev will be delay and  Bittrex will decide to delist it, and at present time, there is no other option to trade on ). Dev looks like agent 007, comes from nowhere and goes to nowhere, without any traces  Cool
Activity: 3

Activity: 3
Any news....why price of VTR dumping dramatically ?

Whole market is down at the moment, and when Bitcoin goes down altcoins get hit harder. Price is still at the same level as Xmas in satoshi levels.
No news at the moment, last one was his the updated Windows 10 client from 3 weeks ago.
Any news....why price of VTR dumping dramatically ?
Pages:
Jump to: