Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 53. (Read 436156 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Torrent creator is making his own crypto currency now, VTR needs to get a wriggle on, first mover status is fast disappearing.

I read that he's going to create a new currency, I haven't heard that it will have anything to do with torrents.

Also, he's going to finish up some stuff on Bittorrent first.

I read he's interested in storage based block reward crypto like Burst, so possible it might include torrents and distributed storage similar to sia.

It'll be good exposure for vtr
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Torrent creator is making his own crypto currency now, VTR needs to get a wriggle on, first mover status is fast disappearing.

I read that he's going to create a new currency, I haven't heard that it will have anything to do with torrents.

IPFS is the future. Torrents are network identifiers rather than file identifiers. Unique file hashing and retrieval is the future and we are pioneers

Please DO NOT post anything unrelated to VTR in this thread.

Speaking of VTR.. Any update please Dev? Is development going smoothly? Cheesy
Activity: 195
Merit: 104

IPFS is the future. Torrents are network identifiers rather than file identifiers. Unique file hashing and retrieval is the future and we are pioneers

Please DO NOT post anything unrelated to VTR in this thread.

Cool. Does it come with an ecosystem where file uploaders can get paid for their work?
Activity: 146

Activity: 146
Visio Community Leaders Bounty Program

visio.wtf - website IPFS based aggregation coin

The Visio dev team is giving out 50k Visio each to 10 community leaders, total 500k Visio

The requirement of the community leaders is to:

1) Provide full translations of updated ANN/ upcoming roadmap whitepaper - and any major release documents in the future

2) Frequently engage in the Bitcointalk thread updating it in conjunction with updates on the original Visio thread

3) Establish and frequent a Visio slack channel meant for discussion in your regional language

The value of this bounty will become big as Visio moves forward in its journey. The Community Leader will have to provide active service for at least the next 5 months before their regional community is self sustaining and independent.

As a result 10k Visio will be paid out every month of activity.

10 Languages of the Community Leaders:

Spanish
German
Indonesian
Romanian
Vietnamese
Hindi
Japanese
Chinese
Italian
Russian

These 10 languages cover all of the tangible regional communities involved in Crypto at this point of time.

Reason for this Program

1) No Language Barrier - Soon enough the Visio network will be one of the first crypto's which will have absolutely no language barrier to use. There will be a multi-audio stream in the next few days as well as support for multi-lingual subs.

2) Bounty Systems - The bounty system is most relevant for those whose first language is not English. With community bounty funding now say 10 people from the Chinese community could put up a bounty of $1 in Visio each for someone to make subs for a movie they really wish to see (that doesn't have subs available).

In addition the bounty system will encourage users to upload content that is difficult to find, but may be owned personally. A lot of regional movies produced before 2000 are difficult to find online however I am sure that those with the access to this would be able to claim a bounty quite easily if the demand built up.

3) Easy to Understand by All - The Visio network is a very straightforward and easy to understand solution to the problems faced by most in media streaming/viewing. The crypto community is filled with hundreds of coins which have vague or ambiguous technical updates that may not hold relevance ever in the future. Anyone can understand what Visio is regardless of whether they are technical or if they even know no English at all.

Visio already has an international community from many different countries. Everyone has come together for a reason, and the community will get even stronger from here on.

Please join the Slack and come to the #visiocommunityleaders channel to discuss more. Thank you  

https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcxMzM5ODc1NDYwLTE0OTI1OTc4NjItMTRjNzliYjliZQ
Activity: 79
Thanks for cheap coins
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Any news dev?

-pickle
Activity: 134
Shitcoin Bliss
Activity: 138
Everything's a bubble, idiot
There is not enough volume to go to Polo. There are a lot of coins that aren't on Polo, yet have higher volumes and market caps than vTorrent.

The dev needs to produce a working wallet, until then... I agree that the efforts to get this coin on Polo are futile and unnecessary.

Thank you!

Now I'm off to grab more cheap VTR while I still can.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
There is not enough volume to go to Polo. There are a lot of coins that aren't on Polo, yet have higher volumes and market caps than vTorrent.

The dev needs to produce a working wallet, until then... I agree that the efforts to get this coin on Polo are futile and unnecessary.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Just sent the request for adding vTorrent to Poloniex, everyone here should fill this form!

https://m.poloniex.com/coinRequest

Normall I'd be with you, but I think this is one coin that doesn't need that form being filled out. Once we get torrent, we're in. Til then... no point really.

A lot of coins will be delisted from POLO on 2 May...we will see new coins added for sure
yes a lots of coin will be delisted its a perfect timing for vtorrent being aggressive to reach polo and gather more investors
we knew that trex already have good volumes and also have its players but polo will add more spice if this coin reached
that exchange.
Activity: 329
Just sent the request for adding vTorrent to Poloniex, everyone here should fill this form!

Normall I'd be with you, but I think this is one coin that doesn't need that form being filled out. Once we get torrent, we're in. Til then... no point really.

A lot of coins will be delisted from POLO on 2 May...we will see new coins added for sure
Activity: 138
Everything's a bubble, idiot

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

Don't forget to include the website, seeing as the devs want to help update it when they have something ready.

Activity: 398
Merit: 109
Dear all,

Our developer team have absolutely no relationship with "vtorrent.info"

However, we are happy to work with the owner of that website to have them publish the accurate and up-to-date information of our project progress.

Regards,
vTorrent

Jesus Christ man... i don't need to know every gritty detail of your progress, but you need to speak once in a while or others will speak for you. How can we trust you if you idly stand by and let people speak on your behalf!?

U seem like a newcomer to me. U should be aware that no one is ought to teach u basics, tell u what's white and what's black, and how white and black are interrelated. U are nobody and should not make any demands to those who helped u to become who u are. We have been tracking ur activities for days and know how ur body reacts to punches.
Pages:
Jump to: