Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 61. (Read 436156 times)

Activity: 522
Merit: 500
I've updated to 8.1.1 and I'll see how it runs with that.

Just a note that my wallet has approx 83,000 transactions so perhaps is one of the largest in those terms (from staking). I'm wondering if I should consolidate it into a new wallet and the lag would go away?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Dear all,

Before our project can move on to the next step, we need to ensure that our client will be completely scalable and stable from its core.

Please report if you are holding significant amount of VTR and experiencing low usability (client freezes) and if there is any improvement after block 1,300,000.

Regards,
vTorrent

I'm running windows 10 and client 0.8.1.1 - no problems with client freezes. Staking well.

Thanks for your work so far Dev - we are all eagerly waiting for the Torrent functionality!
Dear all,

Before our project can move on to the next step, we need to ensure that our client will be completely scalable and stable from its core.

Please report if you are holding significant amount of VTR and experiencing low usability (client freezes) and if there is any improvement after block 1,300,000.

Regards,
vTorrent

Thanks for the update.
Please see included my notes:

I'm running the latest Windows 10 and vTorrent 8.1.0

• My client still freezes with every new block that is found for 5-10 seconds
  • The overview / recent transactions page does not update once the client is running (if I restart the client it updates, but then stays where it is); same for transactions page.
  • I get between 1% and 10% CPU usage on a 6 core, 12 thread @ 3.5 GHz CPU
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Dear all,

Regards,
vTorrent

I thought about ignoring you for a few months, just to see how you like it? But i'm not that childish.

Then I realised you'd like that, so i'm gonna keep posting.

My bag is okay, so far the staking has been smooth and consistent, steady rewards at 1.117 VTR all night, no orphans.

Edit: i'm on linux mint.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Dear all,

Regards,
vTorrent

My wallet works as a charm and i keep a good ammount.
@dev
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Dear all,

Regards,
vTorrent

Working well, thank you. Are you able to please explain the exact adjustments made in regards to staking rewards?

And if you're feeling really generous.. an update on torrent?

XD

Cheers
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Dear all,

Regards,
vTorrent
Yes, it seems to work better now, no more freezes today.
Activity: 242
Dear all,

Regards,
vTorrent

Define significant please Smiley

-pickle
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Dear all,

Regards,
vTorrent

Fork seems to be working great so far.

But the community which has gotten a little bigger recently, which is good for network security, are getting a little anxious about Bittorrent - a nice picture or another youtube video would probably settle them down for another 6 months.

Lol you really should be in medicine. Show the guy a video and calm nerves down for 6 months.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Dear all,

Regards,
vTorrent

Fork seems to be working great so far.

But the community which has gotten a little bigger recently, which is good for network security, are getting a little anxious about Bittorrent - a nice picture or another youtube video would probably settle them down for another 6 months.
Activity: 405
22 Mar 10.34pm

Was I close?

My wallet is staking well since we past 1.3 block!
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
Dear all,

Regards,
vTorrent
legendary
The new staking model is working great. A lot fewer orphans and better overall rewards  Cool

So who got the hard fork time correct?
legendary
Activity: 1288
A few words from the dev when he comes online would be nice.

Maybe that wallet he promised us too.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
block 1,300,001 looks like it just successfully occurred.

so hardfork successful I believe.
GBM
legendary
22nd March 2017  19:55 GMT  Grin
22nd March 2017  19:55.01 GMT  Grin
GBM
22nd March 2017  19:55 GMT  Grin
legendary
The slack channel has discovered anyone can upload an Emjoi without needing admin permissions.

https://vtr-talk.slack.com/shared_invite/MTU1ODQ2MTA1MzgyLTE0ODk2NDI4NjUtNGQwOGZkMmFjOQ

This could spell the end for BCT as a forum.

lol

bump

Slack convo is actually quite amusing.
Pages:
Jump to: