Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 59. (Read 436160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
vTorrent just hit its ATH of 0.00008790

Market cap is now $1,010,619 USD

Nice!

Activity: 522
Merit: 500
vTorrent just hit its ATH of 0.00008790

Market cap is now $1,010,619 USD

Nice!
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
I like vTorrent, potential is HUGE!
Activity: 152
Take your time dev, do what you gotta do. But please keep us a lil up to date more often
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Dev still about? he usually responds pretty quick when ppl ask about updates  Cheesy

If we get a video of BitTorrent working price will go crazy.

$43m market cap within weeks.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Dev still about? he usually responds pretty quick when ppl ask about updates  Cheesy
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Anyone have a list of nodes? Link on main page is not working

Add this in your vtorrent.conf, it's in main page. This node is the only one you need:
addnode=vtrseed.cloudns.asia
Activity: 294
I trade and Gemini and you should too.
Dev died and left you all to fend for yourselves eh.
That sucks!

Sorry for your losses.
Activity: 242

For all help, i suggest joining slack... its pretty lively and a bunch of people in there can help ya out.

-pickle
Activity: 188
legendary
Activity: 1456
Dear all,

Today, marks the second anniversary of our vTorrent project!

To this date, not only our project development still going strong, our Community continues to grow as well.

Innovation projects are said to fail 90% of the time, but I strongly believe in an importance of a solid foundations to be vital for the success of any projects.

To celebrate the annual anniversary, a major new version of the client that incorporated many new features will be released to public in about 2 weeks.

Specifically thanks to all of those strong supporters of our project.

Regards,
vTorrent

Bump

Can we get details of the new release?
legendary
Activity: 1288
What's happening Dev? What's the score?

Six months ago we thought we were getting torrents on the chain, but you released 2FA, okay fair enough, a worlds first, i'll give you that. We asked when we were going live then you posted two dates for the forks, so we waited, as you just given us 2FA. You were going to release a new wallet at the end of Jan but you said it had some some bugs, then you said that you were intergrate riot chat into the wallet so we waited again.

The last fork has come and gone, and yet you remain silent as per usual. Now is the time you need to produce something, it's not like i'm asking much now is it? You owe us a new wallet, where is it?

bump

Bump.
legendary

https://medium.com/purse-essays/bcoin-hackathon-bitcoin-for-your-thoughts-3b7e7c067970

Everyone is getting interested in this area. But using an open blockchain? Seriously?
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss

Six months ago we thought we were getting torrents on the chain, but you released 2FA, okay fair enough, a worlds first, i'll give you that. We asked when we were going live then you posted two dates for the forks, so we waited, as you just given us 2FA. You were going to release a new wallet at the end of Jan but you said it had some some bugs, then you said that you were intergrate riot chat into the wallet so we waited again.

The last fork has come and gone, and yet you remain silent as per usual. Now is the time you need to produce something, it's not like i'm asking much now is it? You owe us a new wallet, where is it?

bump
Activity: 104
How long does the wallet normally take to sync?  "0 connections to Vtorrent network"  - I am on mac, any help?

Add this in your vtorrent.conf:

easier way if anyone is having similar issues with mac wallet...

1. open the vtorrent client
2. click "help"
3. then click "debug window"
4. select "console"
5. write in the bottom "addnode vtrseed.cloudns.asia add"

thanks. 
.. found 25 peers and 25% downloaded.  taking a while but working. thanks
How long does the wallet normally take to sync?  "0 connections to Vtorrent network"  - I am on mac, any help?

Add this in your vtorrent.conf:
Activity: 104
How long does the wallet normally take to sync?  "0 connections to Vtorrent network"  - I am on mac, any help?
legendary
.Wallet after fork works much better than before after last fork (I've more than 55k transaction)

It's very stable.

Stakes get paid out like clockwork. Very few orphans.

Six months ago we thought we were getting torrents on the chain, but you released 2FA, okay fair enough, a worlds first, i'll give you that. We asked when we were going live then you posted two dates for the forks, so we waited, as you just given us 2FA. You were going to release a new wallet at the end of Jan but you said it had some some bugs, then you said that you were integrate riot chat into the wallet so we waited again.

He said than  he is working for making vTorrent wallet more stable.
I agree with him, we don't need to rush things, we don't wont to release something just for pumping...this is the only one project in crypto for torrent over Blockchain.

If you are looking at profit I bought most of my bag 1 year ago, when Bitcoin was under 200$...At this price currently in USD I'm + 1330%

Remember than we don't have any competitor now and torrent users are 10x bigger than Bitcoin users...

Edit:
Wallet after fork works much better than before after last fork (I've more than 55k transaction)
Pages:
Jump to: