Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WAS][WeAreSatoshi] | X11 | Hybrid PoS/PoW | Trading on C-Cex.com - page 13. (Read 42564 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
CoinPayments
The bad blocks are probably still floating around the network yeah, I don't think anyone is actively trying to mess with it anymore. Just as a test I've resynced v1 a couple of times but I can't get it to crash or anything.

Built the new v1 source successfully. During the new sync, everything goes well for a few minutes then sync stops and memory usage climbs until eventually the app quits. Restarting just repeats the same. Needed a few restarts to get the full sync. I noticed this yesterday (memory usage) when my coinswap was delayed.

Could this be a sign that the attack is ongoing.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Built the new v1 source successfully. During the new sync, everything goes well for a few minutes then sync stops and memory usage climbs until eventually the app quits. Restarting just repeats the same. Needed a few restarts to get the full sync. I noticed this yesterday (memory usage) when my coinswap was delayed.

Could this be a sign that the attack is ongoing.
MrData has published new source which adds checkpoints to resolve the issue.

Where is the new source published? Github appears to be 3 days old.

Update: Github is updated. just needed to reload the page.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Activity: 48
I dont see any errors..   I will try to flush my peers.dat,  just don't know what else to do....  Huh

I figured It Out   Forgot to flush the chainstate folder...  it was that or muh peers.dat    it's syncing now  Grin

Thanks for the binarys...  compiling a client on the only linux box i have up is sloooooooow....   Cry    Damn Pentium3  lmao   

now to do it all again on the other box...    Tongue
I dont see any errors..   I will try to flush my peers.dat,  just don't know what else to do....  Huh

CoinPayments
Yeah That did not work....     now  it won't even sync block #1   Huh   

What peers are you connected to? Do you see any errors in your debug.log?
Yeah That did not work....     now  it won't even sync block #1   Huh  

{
"version" : 89909,
"protocolversion" : 70002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 0,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 11,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1394319473,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "Coin Swap to WAS v2 is active now. See http://www.was.club for instructions."
}
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
535,710   is what the explorer says...    both of my clients stopped syncing earlier today. I have tried many restarts and re-syncs.   I cant get but block number 1 to sync.....   Huh

It appears that the v1 chain was attacked earlier this morning.  MrData has published new source which adds checkpoints to resolve the issue.  Binaries are not yet available for this fix.

More to come...

New Win32 binaries have been distributed to resolve this issue.  Unfortunately, the block chain may need to be deleted and re-downloaded to solve the freeze-up...  Try the binary first, if that fails to sync then clear your block chain and re-download.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused anyone.  Please let me know if a new v1 Mac is needed, or not.  Is anyone still using a Mac QT for v1?

Follow the download links on the OP or http://www.was.club/.
some douche is mining hard on it...  diff  just keeps rising....   Is someone trying to fork it now..... Huh     lameoids Tongue
535,710   is what the explorer says...    both of my clients stopped syncing earlier today. I have tried many restarts and re-syncs.   I cant get but block number 1 to sync.....   Huh

It appears that the v1 chain was attacked earlier this morning.  MrData has published new source which adds checkpoints to resolve the issue.  Binaries are not yet available for this fix.

More to come...
535,710   is what the explorer says...    both of my clients stopped syncing earlier today. I have tried many restarts and re-syncs.   I cant get but block number 1 to sync.....   Huh
Activity: 266
what is the current block?
There is Something Going on to the v1 chain.   2  different boxes the clients wont sync.  Tried to re-sync   1 client, over 10 connections and still has only proccessed 1 block....   What Is Going On here.......  Huh
Thanks for the offer, but the wallet is empty now. No need to save it.

I do have a few buy orders in place on europex, and if they go through i can always build a new wallet.
CoinPayments
That is weird, if it starts doing it again the wallet.dat could be corrupt. If you don't have any backups if you send me a copy I can try to recover the coins for you.
Restarted several times. but now im getting errors.

System error: CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error -30973

A fatal error occurred. WeAreSatoshi can no longer continue safely and will quit.

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error       
CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error -30973       
WeAreSatoshi in Runaway exception   

... something just happened...

coins are in and shows several confirms... hmmm?
no more errors yet.
hopefully it fixed itself!?
CoinPayments
Sent coins to the coin swap a few hours ago, nothing back yet.  Wallet shows zero confirms, but the block count has increased since I sent them. Did something break?

You might try restarting your client. Also make sure you've upgraded to 0.8.99.9; earlier versions won't work for the coin swap.
Pages:
Jump to: