Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WAS][WeAreSatoshi] | X11 | Hybrid PoS/PoW | Trading on C-Cex.com - page 12. (Read 42564 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
+░░+Legendary Bitcoiner+░░
so how does this coin swap work? I have some WAS in the original wallet...!  tia
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I'm staking in 4 hours. Isn't that a little early? My first transaction was on 7/10.
Wasn't that your idea to have the 5 days min stake / 30 days max?

It was indeed, I keep on thinking it's 7 days and had to go back to double check. Working as intended MrData  Cheesy.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
CoinPayments
I'm staking in 4 hours. Isn't that a little early? My first transaction was on 7/10.

Wasn't that your idea to have the 5 days min stake / 30 days max?
legendary

Edit: Yayyy- I'm staking in 2 hours   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
In some positive news, thanks to Karimdr2 we have a v2 Mac QT.  Thank you!

Mac v2 QT - https://github.com/WeAreSatoshi/WeAreSatoshi-Binaries/blob/master/WeAreSatoshi-2.0.0.0-OSX-QT.dmg?raw=true

Not sure if it's by design, but the Mac v2 wallet, crashes the first time you open it with a runtime error, it loads fine after that.
legendary
any Promotion plan?

Right now, we're focused on the coin swap and v2 launch.  What sort of promotions do you guys think are the most effective?  What would you like to see our community do?

Not trying to repeat myself  Wink, but this is a C/P from WAS v1 OP with additional ideas

We need multiple phases:

Phase I:
1. New Win/Mac/Linux wallets with HB patch.
2. Logo revamp/tweak. The current logo is nice, just needs a bit tweaking to make it more fancy
2. Android and IOS wallets (now with Apple's blessing)
3. Additional Block explorer, Rich list
4. Dedicated Faucet

Phase II:
1a. BTCTalk Signature / Twitter Giveaways (actual products instead of WAS - Amazon gift card/ Apple TV or electronic gadgets.)
1b. Some sort of outreach or charity initiatives
2. Online wallet generator, additional game sites
3. Get listed on decent exchanges, WAS is not on any mainstream exchanges (Got delisted from Europex a couple days ago, Cryptoaltex and CryptoRush are dead)

Phase III:
1. Coinpayment and the likes
2. Coinkite and other dedicated merchant services
3. Online shops that accept WAS
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
any Promotion plan?

Right now, we're focused on the coin swap and v2 launch.  What sort of promotions do you guys think are the most effective?  What would you like to see our community do?
Activity: 224
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
with so low hashrate, its like instamining it....

the launch needs to be tweeted... nobody knows it?

Even the worst scam coin had more network hash and miners...

Launch was tweeted, with pretty regular updates - https://twitter.com/WeAreSatoshi

It's hard to judge by hash power...  The X11 algo opens up mining to the masses, but the hash power is much lower (by design) than SHA & Scrypt.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
with so low hashrate, its like instamining it....

the launch needs to be tweeted... nobody knows it?

Even the worst scam coin had more network hash and miners...
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
any Promotion plan?
CoinPayments
The bad blocks are probably still floating around the network yeah, I don't think anyone is actively trying to mess with it anymore. Just as a test I've resynced v1 a couple of times but I can't get it to crash or anything.

Built the new v1 source successfully. During the new sync, everything goes well for a few minutes then sync stops and memory usage climbs until eventually the app quits. Restarting just repeats the same. Needed a few restarts to get the full sync. I noticed this yesterday (memory usage) when my coinswap was delayed.

Could this be a sign that the attack is ongoing.

I got around 2000 WAS during the attack I won't try to redeem them.

I was getting blocks with 300 WAS during the attack.  I upgraded to the latest client and getting 0 WAS again.

Did they actually make it into the blockchain? The v1 client even pre-patch should have rejected any >0 reward blocks (assuming it was running 0.8.99.9), especially when it was back on the right side of the hardfork.
Activity: 182
The bad blocks are probably still floating around the network yeah, I don't think anyone is actively trying to mess with it anymore. Just as a test I've resynced v1 a couple of times but I can't get it to crash or anything.

Built the new v1 source successfully. During the new sync, everything goes well for a few minutes then sync stops and memory usage climbs until eventually the app quits. Restarting just repeats the same. Needed a few restarts to get the full sync. I noticed this yesterday (memory usage) when my coinswap was delayed.

I got around 2000 WAS during the attack I won't try to redeem them.

I was getting blocks with 300 WAS during the attack.  I upgraded to the latest client and getting 0 WAS again.
legendary
Buy order is building up on RT... slowly but steady
legendary
Hey, thank you.
Just for kidding, what's happened to the 0.40 WAS?  Grin

Man has to keep something for himself - speaking the network transaction keeper. Cheesy
Activity: 364

You're welcome Smiley

Donations are welcome too  Grin
WAS: wWs2jXDTZ4BAPpH8TFbVUKXtiUeZPxUdCX

What's the donation address about? Sent you some WAS. Grin

Hey, thank you.
Just for kidding, what's happened to the 0.40 WAS?  Grin
CoinPayments
hi
im unable to transfert my WAS v1 to my WAS v2 Wallet
every time the v1 client crash...

always at the same place when i click on send...

If you send me your wallet.dat and the v2 address you want the coins sent to I can do the swap for you.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hi
im unable to transfert my WAS v1 to my WAS v2 Wallet
every time the v1 client crash...

always at the same place when i click on send...
Runtime error !!.....
legendary

You're welcome Smiley

What's the donation address about? Sent you some WAS. Grin
Activity: 364
In some positive news, thanks to Karimdr2 we have a v2 Mac QT.  Thank you!

Mac v2 QT - https://github.com/WeAreSatoshi/WeAreSatoshi-Binaries/blob/master/WeAreSatoshi-2.0.0.0-OSX-QT.dmg?raw=true

You're welcome Smiley

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

just so ya know  i had similar issues  but  my clients run on win7 32bit boxes...   so its prolly the lame ram cut off that don't help me   Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: