Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WAS][WeAreSatoshi] | X11 | Hybrid PoS/PoW | Trading on C-Cex.com - page 32. (Read 42579 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
No Premine ?

Why also 445706 block in less than 2 hours ?

Please learn to read before typing, the thread title even says "relaunched"!
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Again, your coins are safe, and your hash power can be redirected to the ispace.co.uk pool.  No major issues, just an inconvenience.

Both iSpace and RamCloud are down. There is one working pool @ http://sha.mine-pool.net/was but I've haven't any luck getting a respond from them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
For anyone that doesn't have notifications on, the mining pool is down...  Please redirect any mining power to the other major pool, http://www.ispace.co.uk/.

When I deployed the pool yesterday, I found that the network hash / second was not available in the daemon.  MrData was able to add this feature in to the daemon, and I was upgrading to add these features and fix some broken calculations.  While upgrading the wallet daemon, somehow or another, two blocks were found with the same shares overlapping within them.  According to MPOS documentation, this can happen with very fast block generation...  Like is the case with our 30 second target...

The resolution is to manually fix the SQL database tables to remove the duplicate shares...  I'm going to work on this tonight, but don't have a solid ETA at the moment.

I apologize for the inconvenience...  I'll get it fixed as soon as possible!

Again, your coins are safe, and your hash power can be redirected to the ispace.co.uk pool.  No major issues, just an inconvenience.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Great to see a big come back.
Mine it for couple months then dead end. But now will look for another brighter furture.

Hopefully we can spread the word.

The faucet is paying out nicely and there are plenty Smiley

Great news.
legendary
Mine it for couple months then dead end. But now will look for another brighter furture.

The faucet is paying out nicely and there are plenty Smiley
legendary
Going to go start mining. I love the name and the concept! Think Ill rent a couple TH tonight. The last couple times Ive rented miners has turned out pretty well.

Difficulty jumped up to 12K, it might be better to rent 1TH and spread longer instead of 2TH for a few days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Activity: 154
Going to go start mining. I love the name and the concept! Think Ill rent a couple TH tonight. The last couple times Ive rented miners has turned out pretty well.
I updated the OP with a Bitcoin Magazine article that came out a little over a month ago.  Hopefully it helps to inspire everyone and let them see the potential of the coin!
How will you prove the charity donations?

I just checked this address WXCHjJYUpPzFhWXXuZjUyQ76hTXpCcJeeG using the new block explorer and everything's still there. I guess MrBrew (The original Dev) never sold any due to its price.

MrBrew was not walking away entirely from the coin.  He is still a member of this community, and a trusted member of the bitcoin community.  I will reach out about his specific plans for those coins.  However, I would also say that those coins were not a part of any IPO or pre-mine activity.  He rented a super-rig for a weekend and mined the coins, along with everyone else.  So, at the end of the day, those are his.

I would caution everyone not to get hung up on coin donations and things like that, as again there was no pre-mine or IPO.  The WeAreSatoshi coin / concept is one centered around awareness and culture.  Providing donations to charitable causes may occur as members of the community reach out, but there is not, and never has been, a donation fund.

I did not plan to use them for any personal gain.  

Since ACN took the initiative to revive WAS I will send them to him to hold on to.

Total: 58,024,628.87184288 WAS

I will provide the transaction info once it's complete.

Also, I am redirecting the wearesatoshi.net to the new website.

I'll take control of the coins and we'll develop a plan.  PM me if you have any specific ideas for these coins.  
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I want to know the total amount of coins, each block the number of coins? And every time is to reduce the coins?

In theory, the coin doesn't have a max limit.  40 billion coins will be distributed in approximately 12 months, with an additional billion being mined annually thereafter.

The current reward is 25k per block, at block 600k it will halve to 12.5k, at block 800k it will halve to 6.25k, at block 1MM it will halve to 3.125k, etc..., until it reaches a steady 1k reward to ensure network stability.
Activity: 182

I just checked this address WXCHjJYUpPzFhWXXuZjUyQ76hTXpCcJeeG using the new block explorer and everything's still there. I guess MrBrew (The original Dev) never sold any due to its price.

MrBrew was not walking away entirely from the coin.  He is still a member of this community, and a trusted member of the bitcoin community.  I will reach out about his specific plans for those coins.  However, I would also say that those coins were not a part of any IPO or pre-mine activity.  He rented a super-rig for a weekend and mined the coins, along with everyone else.  So, at the end of the day, those are his.

I would caution everyone not to get hung up on coin donations and things like that, as again there was no pre-mine or IPO.  The WeAreSatoshi coin / concept is one centered around awareness and culture.  Providing donations to charitable causes may occur as members of the community reach out, but there is not, and never has been, a donation fund.

I did not plan to use them for any personal gain.  

Since ACN took the initiative to revive WAS I will send them to him to hold on to.

Total: 58,024,628.87184288 WAS

I will provide the transaction info once it's complete.

Also, I am redirecting the wearesatoshi.net to the new website.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I want to know the total amount of coins, each block the number of coins? And every time is to reduce the coins?
Activity: 126
BTMan
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ETA on when mining will begin please?

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: