Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN][Whitelist] CEWNOTE -Decentralized News Platform On Top Of Blockchain⭐🚀 - page 2. (Read 2866 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 101
They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time

Thank you for your support. Fake news will be a thing of the past when our platform becomes online and live.
surely many people are looking forward to the better development of the team for this project. I also hope that the same thing, hopefully the team will always give the best for all and give satisfying results as well.

Talking about better development, we just rolled out our MVP and everyone can test it you just need to whitelist that's all.
They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time

Thank you for your support. Fake news will be a thing of the past when our platform becomes online and live.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Cewnote's News Platform MVP has finally arrived!!!!!

Get a chance to test our News Platform MVP by simply whitelisting HERE

Devs are always active and show progress that look real hope. I don not care about the price for now, just hodl in long term. Hope to see success in this business, yup

That's right. We make it a point to be visible, transparent and honest in all our dealings. You won't get community support if you do otherwise.

5 days more to go before we open our Pre-Sale. Hurry up! Whitelist now!!!!!

Click HERE to whitelist

Pre-sales will take place soon and of course, we all hope that many investors enthusiastically support this project so that pre-sales go according to plan.
with an interesting strategy, I am sure this project will be a special attraction for investors, and pre sale will be able to achieve the results targeted by the team to stay motivated and optimistic that this project will run smoothly and successfully.

Our success is directly attributable to the support of our community, i think it holds true for most projects and endeavors.
I really like how the project is developed, we hope to get very far and that everything goes well and the group of developers keep us informed on everything..

Yes, you will be informed on all our activities, as you can see i'm here every single day answering all your questions and queries. You seldom see project like this that there is a dedicated member of the project team answering your questions first hand and not weekly or monthly but every single day.

Click HERE to whitelist

Pre-sales will take place soon and of course, we all hope that many investors enthusiastically support this project so that pre-sales go according to plan.

With the support of our community everything will go as planned.
Good day
What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?

Airdrop Thread is here:   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-cewnote-decentralized-news-platform-up-to-500-worth-cew-token-4850967

Bounty Thread is here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicopaused-cewnote-decentralized-news-platform-on-top-of-blockchain-4725028

We intend to raise 25M USD as hard cap while our soft cap is just 5M USD.
I see this project has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?

We will be listed in some major exchanges after our ICO.

Click HERE to whitelist

Cewnote MVP is available after whitelisting

Whitelist HERE and get that exclusive ability to test our platform for yourself

Cewnote:  Problems and Solutions

Whitelist HERE

It is a totally new idea and Cewnote is the very first step taken that is free from government authority.

can you explain more the idea please ?

what i understand that is it only about gathering news

Decentralized news platform on top of blockchain.

Cewnote is a decentralized news platform using blockchain technology and is established on the Ethereum blockchain. With usage of blockchain technology, the Cewnote platform will be decentralised and able to bring more trustworthy news. We will use an advanced algorithm that makes usage of Cewnote tokens, to decentralize and revolutionize the news industry. Cewnote wants to integrate blockchain technology into the online media/news industry to decentralize this industry worldwid

Please read our whitepaper for more information. Thanks

Private Sale is just 11 days away and we are getting strong partnership week after week, the latest of which is our partnership with LESFEX Exchange

Click HERE to whitelist and buy our token

Good News to everyone, Cewnote is now in partnership with Lesfex Exchange

Click HERE to whitelist in Cewnote

What is Cewnote?

Click HERE to whitelist

Cewnote MVP will be available to all whitelisted members this week

Click HERE to whitelist and have the exclusive ability to test run our MVP

As this project is shifting to higher gear, we are announcing that anytime this week our MVP will be made available to the public

Click HERE to whitelist
An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves.  gogogo cewnote

Thank you for your support. This project is in full momentum right now. All systems GO and we are nearing the Pre-Sale.
Pages:
Jump to: