Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN][Whitelist] CEWNOTE -Decentralized News Platform On Top Of Blockchain⭐🚀 - page 4. (Read 2824 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
why is there no response from the team on this project about this scammer problem? they don't want to give answers about this problem. ohh okay means this project is a scam. pathetic. hope to be patient for participants who have long joined here and face reality.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it's.

Did you not read my post above? Do you still want to invest in this project?   lol
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it's.

ATTENTION:  All Cewnote investors/would be investors.  This project has an outstanding SCAM ACCUSATION leveled against it by its very own Community Management Contractor (see below screenshot)

Click HERE to see the scam accusation thread

Activity: 210

Cewnote's PRIVATE SALE is now LIVE!!!
very nice information, hopefully his sales could always run smoothly and many investors who join in this project.
Activity: 126
I would like to invest 50 eth love this giving the news world a big booster by the cewnote
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
The goal of CEWNOTE is to integrate blockchain technology into the online news / media industry to decentralize this industry worldwide. But I also wondered how CEWNOTE produced unique news. How is the quality and reliability of the news determined?

and i wonder what role will the CEWNOTE token play in the accessing of the online news, i mean, most media and broadcasting platform also has apps now which can be use to listen to news at your convenient time, so why is CEWNOTE important in blockchain and why the the need for decentralization? what difference will it bring?
Activity: 126
very nice project!! Can you tell me how to get tokens during airdrop?
Activity: 48
Interested in how long your public sale will last ? What is the price for a token, will there be a blocking of tokens before the exchange? I want to invest in your project, as a little familiar with it but do not know some of the details of the upcoming ipo !  If I do not have time to buy your coins before the end of the sale then what exchange will I be able to buy them later?
Activity: 112
support and good comments about this project continue to flow. with this has proved that the concept offered in this project has attracted the attention of many people. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.

Yes sir, our community is growing as evident with the activity here and in our Telegram Group.
it is one of the good developments for the progress of this project and hopefully in the future there will be more support for this project so that the target can be achieved easily.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Projects on news that are decentralized using the blockchain system, this seems quite interesting. Hopefully all teams have prepared carefully because of the increasing competition and the team is implementing a strategy with a phase to maximize sales of tokens. Hopefully this CEWNOTE project can also compete and achieve success.
Activity: 28
Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the plan. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful project that can have global implications.
Activity: 172
support and good comments about this project continue to flow. with this has proved that the concept offered in this project has attracted the attention of many people. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
many who provide support for this project hopefully become a future success for the project so that in the future it can develop into a large project.
Cewnote looks promising and I believe this project can run successfully and get a lot of support. I will continue to monitor the progress of this project and hopefully in the future Cewnote can be a project that has good potential for the investors.

Thank you very much for your support, these kind words has fueled us really good and motivates us to do well.
I also find that CEWNOTE is important in the news industry around the world. You get good support from the community and the project itself has continuous technological improvements to bring about community trust. Very glad to be constantly watching your news.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The goal of CEWNOTE is to integrate blockchain technology into the online news / media industry to decentralize this industry worldwide. But I also wondered how CEWNOTE produced unique news. How is the quality and reliability of the news determined?
Activity: 2
This looks like a very interesting project. Will have a deeper due dilligence soon.

Cewnote Debit Card

Whitelist HERE and be the very first to buy our token

An interesting project to be followed by this project, by creating a news platform that is supported by blockchain technology, and will be able to provide reliable news. This project also has a professional team in its field Hopefully all teams prepare all the strategies carefully so that later as soon as all will be started it can run according to plan and be able to achieve success satisfactorily. And many participants and investors will join to enliven this project.

Thank you very much for your support and we are all ready, lock and loaded to get this ship going.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
many who provide support for this project hopefully become a future success for the project so that in the future it can develop into a large project.
Cewnote looks promising and I believe this project can run successfully and get a lot of support. I will continue to monitor the progress of this project and hopefully in the future Cewnote can be a project that has good potential for the investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: