Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN][Whitelist] CEWNOTE -Decentralized News Platform On Top Of Blockchain⭐🚀 - page 8. (Read 2866 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
How is this project better than others in this area? I constantly ask this question, since there are already existing projects with a strong team

CEWnote is the world's first non government controlled news platform that makes use of blockchain technology to solve mature issue in the modern news industry.

CEW is an acronym for Crypto Era Wisdom. The note in our name stands for publishing while our logo shows our focus on fostering a united through our platform
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
How are they maintaining their self-sustaining ecosystem?
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
It is a very disciplinal and strict platform that operates their reward distributing process through token.
Activity: 420
After looking on how this CEWNOTE work, that look interesting and easier to do.
Through CEWNOTE we could get, let say reward from reporting some kind of event that we met to get broadcast-ed to the world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
How is this project better than others in this area? I constantly ask this question, since there are already existing projects with a strong team
What benefits will the Cewnote article writers get in return and how?

Once you start writing article, your account can partake in advanced algorithm. The algorithm will give writers the opportunity to gain a better status and earn more tokens at higher level.
Cewnote has brought revolutionary change in the new industry worldwide. People have become big fans of it.

With the use of blockchain technology, the Cewnote platform will be decentralized and capable of bringing more reliable news. The system is global and safe, CewNote will not require personal information, clients will have anonymous access worldwide.

Being decentralized doesn't mean reliable news. Just that no one can control whatever news you want to tell people what to believe in. It has its ups and downs. I remember one news agency on crypto misquoting one of Korea's judgment on banning crypto. It was supposed to be regularization/dealing with legislation not totally banning it. And the good thing about it is no one can ever tell you to hide what you want to tell the crypto community. EVEN IF ITS THE TRUTH. Some may believe it, some may not. Plus ICOs nowadays need alot of commercial exposes. Maybe CEWNote can make controversial scams ICO go down too? Anyway, goodluck to the project

Suppresion of information and mass censorship by governments and corporations are mass threats to publishers and writers across the globe. The core purpose of cewnote s to provide factual news that is curated and community moderated
Activity: 88
This is a genuine platform that opens up door to true stories and prevents governmental and corporate interests.
Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 68
Amazingly maturing issues that have been bothering the improvement of news industry worldwide.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Cewnote has brought revolutionary change in the new industry worldwide. People have become big fans of it.

With the use of blockchain technology, the Cewnote platform will be decentralized and capable of bringing more reliable news. The system is global and safe, CewNote will not require personal information, clients will have anonymous access worldwide.

Being decentralized doesn't mean reliable news. Just that no one can control whatever news you want to tell people what to believe in. It has its ups and downs. I remember one news agency on crypto misquoting one of Korea's judgment on banning crypto. It was supposed to be regularization/dealing with legislation not totally banning it. And the good thing about it is no one can ever tell you to hide what you want to tell the crypto community. EVEN IF ITS THE TRUTH. Some may believe it, some may not. Plus ICOs nowadays need alot of commercial exposes. Maybe CEWNote can make controversial scams ICO go down too? Anyway, goodluck to the project
Activity: 81
What benefits will the Cewnote article writers get in return and how?
Activity: 78
In today’s world where maximum sources are corrupted, Cewnote gives us a fresh air with 100% true news.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
How do they ensure about security concern?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The news industry is blessed with this extra ordinary platform that is contributing a lot in here.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
They are strict on their work and always dedicated to delivery us with original and loyal news.
Activity: 117
This is a genuine platform that opens up door to true stories and prevents governmental and corporate interests.
Activity: 130
How do they prevent the intervention of bigwigs?
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
We all know that many people are looking for the latest news and with the presence of this project I think would further advance the world news in the technology blockchain and I think it will be a lot of that back it up.
this project provides many benefits for now and its future, let us support in order to achieve the success of this project in the future and must be optimistic this project will achieve success with satisfactory results.
right now I just hope this project gets a lot of support from investors and prize hunters, because then Cewnote can achieve the success that makes the bounty hunter happy with the benefits gained from this project. Cewnote looks promising, I'm really interested and want to support this project until success in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
We all know that many people are looking for the latest news and with the presence of this project I think would further advance the world news in the technology blockchain and I think it will be a lot of that back it up.
this project provides many benefits for now and its future, let us support in order to achieve the success of this project in the future and must be optimistic this project will achieve success with satisfactory results.
Pages:
Jump to: