Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN][Whitelist] CEWNOTE -Decentralized News Platform On Top Of Blockchain⭐🚀 - page 9. (Read 2824 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
We all know that many people are looking for the latest news and with the presence of this project I think would further advance the world news in the technology blockchain and I think it will be a lot of that back it up.
Activity: 128
Great project.
Cewnote has a unique way of producing news that we have never seen before. Cewnote based blockchain that will integrate blockchain technology to create high-quality algorithms and to protect the source.
Activity: 63
They are brilliantly resolving the present issues in the modernized news industry. It is great.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
It has widened up opportunity for us to create our own news and make them reach worldwide.
Activity: 31
How do they assure about the original sources of their news?
Activity: 113
We very fond of this site and hope it goes far ahead in future. It is doing a big effort for us.
Activity: 125
It is great to know that we can participate in publishing real news contents and will be rewarded for this too.
Activity: 130
We will be now getting to learn the true news that comes from real place and loyal source.
Activity: 148
Merit: 2
We have been looking for such a platform where the ordinary people and their news get first priority going beyond the governmental issues.
Activity: 1
Activity: 46
Please Where can i submit my cewnote content and telegram bounty work?

please im stranded
Activity: 146
Cewnote provides a new concept as a decentralized news platform. I'm glad this platform is available on the phone that will ensure its use anytime and anywhere.
Activity: 62
How they give reward to them who are involve in editing real articles? Shocked Shocked
Activity: 316
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
I think this project is very interesting, and worth it to get a lot of support. Hopefully running smoothly and success for this project.
Activity: 38
How Cewnote do maintain reliability of their news source?
Activity: 294
Interesting project. you guys should team-up with Real. they buy the property and you guys rent it out.
Activity: 68
The global people will now know the true stories and truth behind every story. And that too from original storyteller.
Activity: 154
So far the best investment I ever did! A really stable and good community. Friendly and helpful. The coin is also stable and the project has very interesting features. Can't wait till Deepsent is released!
brand new
Activity: 0
Cewnote has brought revolutionary change in the new industry worldwide. People have become big fans of it.
Pages:
Jump to: