Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN][Whitelist] CEWNOTE -Decentralized News Platform On Top Of Blockchain⭐🚀 - page 3. (Read 2866 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Cewnote Mobile App

Click HERE to whitelist in advance

the very good news. I am sure the team will definitely prepare all his preparation with very mature. so that later sales can run smoothly and great success.

Yes, by the time we open our Private Sale we will all be ready.

18 Days to go before we open our Private Sale

Get the chance to be the very first to have our token, don't take a queue click HERE to whitelist in advance

Cewnote Debit Card

Whitelist HERE to get yours

For faster and real-time updates please join our Official Telegram Community Chat HERE
I am new and I would like to participate in the bounty hunting campaign in this project. How can I participate?

Yes, you can go to our bounty thread here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicopaused-cewnote-decentralized-news-platform-on-top-of-blockchain-4725028
📰 CEWNOTE is on FIRE🔥🔥🔥 :
We are Building a Strong Partnerships and  We're off to a Phenomenal Start.
Ride in the Bandwagon!🚀🚀:
Here is the Key🔐:

promising project and you partner wow. Great team

Yes, TOR Project has been synonymous with anonymity and we love that, that's why we use blockchain as the backbone of our system.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the plan. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful project that can have global implications.

That's right, our goal is pretty much simple to rid out the news that we read everyday of fake news and that's a noble endeavor in my personal opinion.
The project is developing very well and I believe that with my dedication the project will develop very well. I think the project needs a better PR strategy to attract more investor interest. If I can create a bigger community then I believe this project will be a great success.
Cewnote will integrate blockchain technology into the online media / news industry that is supported by advanced algorithm technology that makes use of Token Cewnote, to decentralize and revolutionize the news industry.

Yes, Cewnote will integrate blockchain technology to online news media industry. With this, fake news will be a thing of the past.
Activity: 731
Hello! I'm interested in whether investors and the bounty of the subscribers to undergo KYC? I can't find the answer to that question. Prompt.

are you sure interested with Cewnote? this project is in paused https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicopaused-cewnote-decentralized-news-platform-on-top-of-blockchain-4725028 bounty participants can no longer participate in this project because there are fraud problems.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
Hello! I'm interested in whether investors and the bounty of the subscribers to undergo KYC? I can't find the answer to that question. Prompt.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Decentralized news platform on top of blockchain. Cewnote is a decentralized news platform using blockchain technology!
Activity: 52
The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Large media corporations are able to influence our feelings through the repetition of broadcasts. Honest media is almost gone.
Activity: 731
I am sad to see this project end in fraud because I have spent a lot of my time joining here. from the beginning I saw the Cewnote concept was very interesting but it had to end with a scam.  Cry
Activity: 350
#Blog & videos Campaign
Link: https://steemit.com/cewnote/@re-steem/cewnet-and-what-it-hopes-to-achieve
Author Bitcointalk: criptogenious
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/criptogenious-1437780
ETH wallet: 0xB2E94238878fA15f76d8de865E608868f8357D84 
why is there no response from the team on this project about this scammer problem? they don't want to give answers about this problem. ohh okay means this project is a scam. pathetic. hope to be patient for participants who have long joined here and face reality.

What else can they reply? They scammed us with our salaries and we are part of the team how much more you and the rest of the investors here?  haha  go look somewhere else i just hope you did not invest in this project.

I know this post and all my post will be deleted soon. Remember this is a self moderated Ann Thread, why would you open a self moderated Ann Thread if you are legit right? You'll do so if you have plan B delete all those saying i am scam when that sheet hits the pan.  Smiley
Activity: 126
why is there no response from the team on this project about this scammer problem? they don't want to give answers about this problem. ohh okay means this project is a scam. pathetic. hope to be patient for participants who have long joined here and face reality.
I was also hoping for more information about the project. Why the team did not respond to this issue, or the project is indeed truly a scam. It is unfortunate because I see the concept of this project is quite interesting.
Activity: 14
This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
Pages:
Jump to: