Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App! - page 14. (Read 41108 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
A wonderful, innovative project, rates on the profile of each person and their integration in accordance with their abilities in the socio-economic environment. Good luck to you.

I agree,this modern way of hiring really needs something like Workchain!

Companies might really find a lot of benefit in a project like this - could save them time and money to get to relevant data. How will the initial users be introduced?
Activity: 212
A wonderful, innovative project, rates on the profile of each person and their integration in accordance with their abilities in the socio-economic environment. Good luck to you.

I agree,this modern way of hiring really needs something like Workchain!
Activity: 70
Does the team have any kind of AMA in plans?Would be nice to have the chance to ask the team about some aspects of the project and team has more time to really explain intricacies of it.

It would be nice to have AMA on Youtube, teams used to do them on Youtube and talk to us, now most of them just do it on Reddit and feeling is nit the same...

Also it can also be on their Facebook page as some of the icos now do this without ease. And doing an AMA is also an advantage so investors will put more trust to the team as they will see the faces. And it just somehow prove that their project is legit.

That is true,AMA will give bring extra legitimacy to the project!

Sounds good, its awesome that you have questions for us.
We will organize AMA next week or week after that.

Kudos on listening to the needs of the community. Seems like an AMA might attract more people to the project Smiley

AMA is always a good thing, but especially during the sale,when you need extra push!
Activity: 168
Activity: 280
Does the team have any kind of AMA in plans?Would be nice to have the chance to ask the team about some aspects of the project and team has more time to really explain intricacies of it.

It would be nice to have AMA on Youtube, teams used to do them on Youtube and talk to us, now most of them just do it on Reddit and feeling is nit the same...

Also it can also be on their Facebook page as some of the icos now do this without ease. And doing an AMA is also an advantage so investors will put more trust to the team as they will see the faces. And it just somehow prove that their project is legit.

Kudos on listening to the needs of the community. Seems like an AMA might attract more people to the project Smiley
Activity: 56

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
This project is interesting. This coin have his own wallet? What is app for (Android, Windows Mobile, iOS)?

Those are good questions,i will check whitepaper and come with some more!

I hope they focus on one of those rather than all of them, especially as Win Mobile is more or less out of the door. Focusing on just one will allow them to not spread to thin and to release the best product possible
Activity: 39
This project is interesting. This coin have his own wallet? What is app for (Android, Windows Mobile, iOS)?

Those are good questions,i will check whitepaper and come with some more!
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Activity: 266

I always like it if a project has some AMA - shows that they are willing to reach out to the community, people get to know some of the team members, and most of the important questions get answered.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
For how long you plan to have bounty campaign going on?

Bounty campaigns usually go untill end of ICO,but sometimes team make it last longer/shorted.But its deff not too late to join!
Activity: 153
For how long you plan to have bounty campaign going on?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Activity: 171

Activity: 224
Activity: 220

When can we expect exchange listing?

That will definitely after the sale.

Great to hear that,hopefully it will be major one!

ICOs nowadays have to be ready to spend money on top exchange. Unfortunately that's the current situation.

and from what I've read it's quite a big amount - counting in millions. I don't know if it pays off in the end to pay so much just to be listed.

I think Binance asks for 5 millions in USD and then on top of that a huge sum of coins or your tokens.

Yeah, crazy amounts, that is why smaller projects simply get lost.Not having a chance to get listed on such an important exchange.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

When can we expect exchange listing?

That will definitely after the sale.

Great to hear that,hopefully it will be major one!

ICOs nowadays have to be ready to spend money on top exchange. Unfortunately that's the current situation.

and from what I've read it's quite a big amount - counting in millions. I don't know if it pays off in the end to pay so much just to be listed.

I think Binance asks for 5 millions in USD and then on top of that a huge sum of coins or your tokens.
Activity: 187
Do you have some kind of reward for most active beta testers?

What would that reward be. Maybe a discount or some bonus tokens to be worth their while?

Bonus tokens would be quite fine in my book, not a bad idea.
Activity: 266
Do you have some kind of reward for most active beta testers?

What would that reward be. Maybe a discount or some bonus tokens to be worth their while?
Pages:
Jump to: