Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHRL] WhirlCoin | WhirlPool Algorithm | Sloped Rewards |AMD + CUDA Equal - page 31. (Read 118096 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com

Detailed per rig statistic added on DwarfPool.

On the graphs you сan see individual sent shares for each worker that has own worker-id.

http://dwarfpool.com/whrl

Looks like that:

DwarfPool Quality you can trust!

Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Just wondering if altmine's hashrates correct? Dwarf says I am mining with 5mhs but when I try altmine it goes to 2-3. And the individual worker page is also not working on altmine.

how is it on suprnova ? its fits with what sgminer says for me
suprnova also shows the same - 5mh if I am able to connect to the site. Somehow it is the site which gives me trouble, miners work fine.

hm just did some tests, no problem at all reaching the site.. strange
still doesnt work for me. so for now on dwarfpool  Undecided
Strange - I'm mining there fine!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
Just wondering if altmine's hashrates correct? Dwarf says I am mining with 5mhs but when I try altmine it goes to 2-3. And the individual worker page is also not working on altmine.

suprnova also shows the same - 5mh if I am able to connect to the site. Somehow it is the site which gives me trouble, miners work fine.

still doesnt work for me. so for now on dwarfpool  Undecided
Activity: 252

It should display the correct hashrates but it can take a while when the share difficulty is high. The link after the worker address is supposed to go to a block explorer which I forgot to specify.

Pools pay you based on what you submit, and that's from the miner anyway. Pool hashrates are really just a convinience, you get payed for what the miner is showing Smiley
While the convenience part is true, the whole point in looking at the pool hashrate or payouts is to be get a breather about what you are getting. My problem with altmine is not only the hashrate, it doesn't show me the shares or accumulated payouts or if it did payout any of the coins. So it gets a bit worrying. for now mining on dwardpool.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Pools pay you based on what you submit, and that's from the miner anyway. Pool hashrates are really just a convinience, you get payed for what the miner is showing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Dear WhirlCoin community,

WhirlCoin (WHRL) is now tradable on swisscex.com: https://www.swisscex.com/market/WHRL_BTC

i think imo that coin should go for .00002800 btc  Wink

Generally you should only trust what's in the sgminer - pools are not 100% accurate
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Guys and dev you missed this Smiley
https://www.swisscex.com/market/WHRL_BTC

LOL Such a stupid buyers, also stupid sellers on swisscex  Grin
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Just listed on Cryptoine!

https://cryptoine.com/trade/whrl_btc

I want to buy some but i've never heard about this exchange! Anyone tried it before!?

Trying it now, seems like there are no fake orders and my Whirl deposit was credited very fast. So far, so nice, we'll see.

Please look at cryptoine announce: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-under-construction-694710

There is no fake orders and more importantly there is no fake (robot) trades.

0% Trading fee!

Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
ok i give up for a moment, max i can get for R9 280x is 10 Mh/s, only tested on 280x and 7970
its about 9.5 on 7970

i will release the miner tomorrow, too tired after head banging on openCL code, i need too sleep.
i promise i will release it tomorrow, just let me enjoy lead-time on this miner first, its an easy
optimization though, i believe djm (which this miner is based) already made a miner that is
faster than this

i am a stupid coder..
nope, I spend more time trying to optimise ccminer actually

Got an optimized one for Whirlcoin? Getting a little over 13,000 kh/s with my 780Ti.

Ever tried ccminer? much better on the nvidia cards. Easy to configure. Cryptominingblog has the download
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ok i give up for a moment, max i can get for R9 280x is 10 Mh/s, only tested on 280x and 7970
its about 9.5 on 7970

i will release the miner tomorrow, too tired after head banging on openCL code, i need too sleep.
i promise i will release it tomorrow, just let me enjoy lead-time on this miner first, its an easy
optimization though, i believe djm (which this miner is based) already made a miner that is
faster than this

i am a stupid coder..

Got an optimized one for Whirlcoin? Getting a little over 13,000 kh/s with my 780Ti.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
its about 9.5 on 7970

faster than this

i am a stupid coder..
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
its about 9.5 on 7970

faster than this

i am a stupid coder..

Thank you . Thanksssssssssssssssss

i am a stupid coder..
No
For everything you must get money for devepoler it  except sceince .
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
its about 9.5 on 7970

faster than this

i am a stupid coder..
Pages:
Jump to: