Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHRL] WhirlCoin | WhirlPool Algorithm | Sloped Rewards |AMD + CUDA Equal - page 26. (Read 118096 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
When this coin show up in bittrex?
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Found it in Firecoin-Qt and copied it into the same Whirlcoin-Qt, right?

But:

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/*/libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/WhirlCoin-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS/WhirlCoin-Qt
  Reason: image not found

I don't have a opt folder on OSX if opt starts from root.

Is that in the frameworks folder of whirlcoin.app?

No. It's the error message from OSX, if I would like to send a report to Apple. BTW it's still the same error code I've posted yesterday.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8022010

So, I guess the libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib in the Whirlpool-Qt isn't the problem. I don't have this opt folder at all (MacOS 10.8.5).

I have a /usr/local/lib/ with lots of libfuse.XXX.dylib, libmacfuse_XXXX.dylib and libosxfuse_XXXX.dylib.

Try dumping the libdb_cxx in there - it might work.

I've got no experience coding for a Mac so this is new for me too

Works Smiley

For the records.

1. I've deleted the libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib from Firecoin-Qt and used the libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib from Whirlcoin-Qt again.
2. opened the terminal
3. logged in as admin
4. and entered: sudo cp /Applications/WhirlCoin-Qt.app/Contents/Frameworks/libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib /usr/local/lib/

To backup the Whirlcoin wallet I only have to save the this folder right? /Users/xxxx/Library/Application Support/whirlcoin/

Yep, the wallet.dat is the most important part

But:

Dyld Error Message:

No. It's the error message from OSX, if I would like to send a report to Apple. BTW it's still the same error code I've posted yesterday.

So, I guess the libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib in the Whirlpool-Qt isn't the problem. I don't have this opt folder at all (MacOS 10.8.5).

I have a /usr/local/lib/ with lots of libfuse.XXX.dylib, libmacfuse_XXXX.dylib and libosxfuse_XXXX.dylib.

Works Smiley

For the records.

1. I've deleted the libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib from Firecoin-Qt and used the libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib from Whirlcoin-Qt again.
2. opened the terminal
3. logged in as admin
4. and entered: sudo cp /Applications/WhirlCoin-Qt.app/Contents/Frameworks/libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib /usr/local/lib/

To backup the Whirlcoin wallet I only have to save the this folder, right? /Users/xxxx/Library/Application Support/whirlcoin/

But:

Dyld Error Message:

BTW I couldn't try Dwarfpool because I don't have Windows, the Mac Wallet (OSX 10.8.5) doesn't work and there is no Linux Wallet  Roll Eyes

Mine directly to any exchange with DwarfPool (without any local wallet),
just put your personal wallet id getting from exchange.

We also support their requirements - autopayouts from 1 WHRL one time per hour.

That is a favorite feature of our Monero-miners ))

I don't have an account at

https://www.swisscex.com/market/WHRL_BTC
https://cryptoine.com/trade/whrl_btc

mentioned on the first thread page.

BTW all I know is exchanges don't allow direct mining to their wallets. Have anything changed?

They don't allow in the following cases:

1) Ordinary pools send every minute or so. Some exchanges allows only 6 times per hour. We send reward on hourly basis.

2) They don't like very small amounts, it does not belong to us

3) We don't sent directly from pool-wallet where coins were generated, but use an additional intermediate wallet.

Thanks for the info! Danke Smiley

But:

Dyld Error Message:

These are the files in my Whirlcoin-Qt Frameworks folder:

Code:
x590dd2e3:~ xxx$ cd /Applications/WhirlCoin-Qt.app/Contents/Frameworks/
x590dd2e3:Frameworks user$ ls
QtCore.framework libdb_cxx-4.8-old.dylib
QtGui.framework libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib
QtNetwork.framework libjpeg.9.dylib
libboost_atomic-mt.dylib liblcms.1.dylib
libboost_chrono-mt.dylib liblzma.5.dylib
libboost_filesystem-mt.dylib libmng.1.dylib
libboost_program_options-mt.dylib libpng16.16.dylib
libboost_system-mt.dylib libssl.1.0.0.dylib
libboost_thread-mt.dylib libtiff.5.dylib
libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib libz.1.dylib

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
BTW I couldn't try Dwarfpool because I don't have Windows, the Mac Wallet (OSX 10.8.5) doesn't work and there is no Linux Wallet  Roll Eyes

Mine directly to any exchange with DwarfPool (without any local wallet),
just put your personal wallet id getting from exchange.

We also support their requirements - autopayouts from 1 WHRL one time per hour.

That is a favorite feature of our Monero-miners ))

I don't have an account at

https://www.swisscex.com/market/WHRL_BTC
https://cryptoine.com/trade/whrl_btc

mentioned on the first thread page.

BTW all I know is exchanges don't allow direct mining to their wallets. Have anything changed?

They don't allow in the following cases:

1) Ordinary pools send every minute or so. Some exchanges allows only 6 times per hour. We send reward on hourly basis.

2) They don't like very small amounts, it does not belong to us

3) We don't sent directly from pool-wallet where coins were generated, but use an additional intermediate wallet.

But:

Dyld Error Message:

But:

Dyld Error Message:

I don't have an opt folder on OSX if opt starts from root.

Give it a go, might not work. If not, try darkcoin or x15 coin or something

Darkcoin is like Bitcoin. No "libdb_cxx-XX.dylib".

Strange... I seem to remember getting it from litecoin

Darkcoin is like Bitcoin. No "libdb_cxx-XX.dylib".
It becomes a little complex here, but what you need to do is find any other working Mac wallet, Ricky click and 'open package contents' on the executable, navigate to Frameworks and copy libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib to the same place in the whirlcoin app - I'll release a fix when I get back to my Mac

The Bitcoin wallet has ONLY a libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib and a libssl.1.0.0.dylib file in /Bitcoin-Qt/Contents/Frameworks. No libdb_cXXXX.dylib or any further.

Try a newer coin, bitcoin seems to work a bit differently...
I've found a similar one in the Dogecoin-Qt "libdb_cxx-5.1.dylib". Should I rename it to "libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib"?

It becomes a little complex here, but what you need to do is find any other working Mac wallet, Ricky click and 'open package contents' on the executable, navigate to Frameworks and copy libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib to the same place in the whirlcoin app - I'll release a fix when I get back to my Mac

The Bitcoin wallet has ONLY a libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib and a libssl.1.0.0.dylib file in /Bitcoin-Qt/Contents/Frameworks. No libdb_cXXXX.dylib or any further.

I've found a similar one in the Dogecoin-Qt "libdb_cxx-5.1.dylib". Should I rename it to "libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib"?
cool just checking if those HRs seem ok, I used to use xubuntu 12.04 lts when i first started mining (when ltc was 20 bucks i miss those days) but i landed on 14.04 and am too lazy to go back lol

I miss these days too but I prefer Dogecoins anyways. The coin could also need some upside trend ... let's be patient Smiley

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I've asked this on the Improved Whirlcoin AMD Miner thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707708.40
But anyone using 7950 or R9-270?  Im only getting 3mh combined using both the djm34 and uray builds.  Basically im using these settings: powertune 20, intensity 20, gpu threads 2, work size 256 (also tried 128), and TC 8192  (14.6 drivers ubuntu) any suggestions would be much appreciated  Smiley

What's your Ubuntu version and kernel?

3.13.0-32

Doesn't sound bad to me. I'm running Xubuntu 13.10 (x64) with kernel 3.16 RC 3 and Xubuntu 14.10 (x64) with kernel 3.16.

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/daily-live/current/

Maybe you should give Xubuntu (x64) a try. It's much more lightweight than Ubuntu.

cool just checking if those HRs seem ok, I used to use xubuntu 12.04 lts when i first started mining (when ltc was 20 bucks i miss those days) but i landed on 14.04 and am too lazy to go back lol
Pages:
Jump to: