Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WSX][WeAreSatoshi]X11|PoS/PoW|EST 2014|Low Cap|Active Development MN - page 2. (Read 83298 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Link for the new website?
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
is there an updated Mac wallet?
Activity: 87
Merit: 0

Jumped a board with tiny bag, low supply and only 900k for sale on cryptopia, wow its gonna pop
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
So.. There have been a swap taking down the supply. Now it is a new chain, still pow/pos? Explorer shows very little blocks generated. Getting in early while things are uncertain is key, but some information is needed Smiley Especially since it over double just a couple days ago.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Activity: 26
I believe POS will go to the moon this year
Activity: 7
Back in a day, Everything was sync'd and trading has begun on Bittrex.
Activity: 158
Merit: 109
I think WSX is going to have a big move soon once BTC recovers back over 8500 and holds. I think WSX is involved with the IXC fork in some way. I see 2500+ satoshi's soon. You can buy and sell and buy back in with less coins or even miss the run. Just hold.

I do not have info on what is happening but wsx is not involved with ixc, vlad should be able to confirm that.
Activity: 51
Merit: 5
I think WSX is going to have a big move soon once BTC recovers back over 8500 and holds. I think WSX is involved with the IXC fork in some way. I see 2500+ satoshi's soon. You can buy and sell and buy back in with less coins or even miss the run. Just hold.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
WSX closed all 3 rings with ease. Wonder what's behind the pump?

Whatever it is it seems legit - price holding strong and moving up on good volume even after a 20x run. 

https://t.me/joinchat/GVKqMxIaLU3Az90nzvmvtw

Is the telegram link incase anyone is wondering, community is coming together! Anyone feel free to bring friends aswell!

Everyone stay tuned for news!

Why delete me posts mate ?

WSX .00002400 by 5/25...watch and learn.

MASTERNODES !!!! Plus Zero-chain protocol for privacy. It's at our doorstep. Do you think a P&D would go from .50 to .750 in five days ? No. Just like NLX, it was GPU a dead coin then NLX took it over. I think WSX is going to do the same as NLX.

Please take note (everyone) that masternodes nore Zero-chain protocol is confirmed. The wesbite wearesatoshi.net Was put up by me and i had worked on that roadmap, but due to other projects i am/was involved with that came to a halt and there are currently other people working on the coin, until they update the website (it will be the same domain), please do not take the current info for granted.
copper member
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
From here dont want more this!
The grandchild of bitcoin Cool
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
And the price keeps climbing, this just might be the best gainer this quarter

The newbie knowz.  Smiley
Activity: 1
And the price keeps climbing, this just might be the best gainer this quarter
really hope I'm not SOL, I really worked hard to help out with mining the first coin and holding rather than dumping like most people did. Having my 4 million coins burned seems a bit much for missing the only allotted time for coin swap when it's the mere choice of the devs to implement "POB" rather than forking the blockchain. I'm really hoping the spirit of Satoshi is still alive.
Since you are looking for a coin, you should hold a time, give the developer a time, and give yourself a chance. This is just my personal view.

I agree with this, but I attempted to send the OP a message about this and I was in a nutshell told that I was too late:

I'm afraid you missed the swap window, the coins were burned on 2014-08-31 here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/wsx/address.dws?12010.htm

I don't think we will be able to swap old coins since they were burn, your swapped coin should've been 4000 coins and you can easily purchase it at the current low rate if you want to ride the next waves. We have a lot going on right now.

Yes, you are too late, because that was already done and closed. Thats in the past of the coin, and nothing that can be done to change that now, How many WSX would the 4M WAS you hold =?.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
really hope I'm not SOL, I really worked hard to help out with mining the first coin and holding rather than dumping like most people did. Having my 4 million coins burned seems a bit much for missing the only allotted time for coin swap when it's the mere choice of the devs to implement "POB" rather than forking the blockchain. I'm really hoping the spirit of Satoshi is still alive.
Since you are looking for a coin, you should hold a time, give the developer a time, and give yourself a chance. This is just my personal view.

I agree with this, but I attempted to send the OP a message about this and I was in a nutshell told that I was too late:

I'm afraid you missed the swap window, the coins were burned on 2014-08-31 here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/wsx/address.dws?12010.htm

I don't think we will be able to swap old coins since they were burn, your swapped coin should've been 4000 coins and you can easily purchase it at the current low rate if you want to ride the next waves. We have a lot going on right now.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Price just broke through resistance, now up 187% today - this is getting serious. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Price increase accelerating on high volume.  This looks like real buying. 
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
very bullish on WSX! By taking a look in the order book we could easily see 1500sat within the next days.

I agree, accumulation is really strong - price could pop hard in the next few days. 
Pages:
Jump to: