Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WSX][WeAreSatoshi]X11|PoS/PoW|EST 2014|Low Cap|Active Development MN - page 3. (Read 83298 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 11
really hope I'm not SOL, I really worked hard to help out with mining the first coin and holding rather than dumping like most people did. Having my 4 million coins burned seems a bit much for missing the only allotted time for coin swap when it's the mere choice of the devs to implement "POB" rather than forking the blockchain. I'm really hoping the spirit of Satoshi is still alive.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
very bullish on WSX! By taking a look in the order book we could easily see 1500sat within the next days.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
New AddNode for your enjoyment:

Code:
addnode=85.172.55.183:33944
addnode=176.31.13.198:60800
addnode=88.102.239.75:50296
addnode=129.213.104.204:44650
addnode=50.225.198.67:44715
addnode=46.23.35.70:44208
addnode=108.170.1.134:35810
addnode=51.254.45.117:55036
addnode=173.212.221.117:40324
addnode=173.249.29.207:43214
addnode=46.208.83.163:56862
addnode=158.69.246.121:37738

Also latest snapshot of the Blockchain:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ztjdjnaxyynyg6/WeAreSatoshi2.zip?dl=0
legendary
New AddNode for your enjoyment:

Code:
addnode=85.172.55.183:33944
addnode=176.31.13.198:60800
addnode=88.102.239.75:50296
addnode=129.213.104.204:44650
addnode=50.225.198.67:44715
addnode=46.23.35.70:44208
addnode=108.170.1.134:35810
addnode=51.254.45.117:55036
addnode=173.212.221.117:40324
addnode=173.249.29.207:43214
addnode=46.208.83.163:56862
addnode=158.69.246.121:37738
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
What happened to WSX Shocked? Is it the work of a pump & dump group? The link of the website at Coinmarketcap is not the good one.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
Look at Coinmarketcap, WSX is in top gainer with 500% incresing after 24 hours  Shocked Shocked Shocked The first time i knew this coin but their name is so attraction.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
wow wow,  Shocked WSX just go up to ~500% in coinmarketcap!! any good news?

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
http://cryptoinvesting.net
To so142001

Sourpuss troll...who knows why? Maybe trying to get the price even lower! I question everything. More likely though: Somehow managed to lose all money in crypto and has nothing better to do then make wild accusations.

First let's look: Why didn't this coin deposit the new chain in old wallet, as did BCH?

Ask yourself, who even knew that was possible back then? This tech is always advancing and we learn new things and ideas everyday. Years ago, it was more likely that exchanges wouldn't have been bothered with such a fork, and kept ALL WSX.

The safest thing was the swap, allowing users time to claim their new coin while keeping up with the news, rather than trusting 3rd party exchanges with the whole thing! Bitcoin is a whole different animal compared to back then. Times are different: widespread media coverage, everyone understood what was happening with new BCH fork. IF any place had kept BCH they would of lost big REP, they would have set a precedence against themselves,and no1 would keep bitcoin there for other forks, like bitcoin GOLD...would shoot themselves in foot, and they knew it.

HOWEVER, if this happened with little WAS/WSX years ago, most people wouldn't of even believed their eyes, much less accommodated / knew how to release all the new WSX to new wallets. That said, burning unclaimed coins in that case was the righteous thing to do!! The best possible actions were taken given the circumstances. Anyone with a brain can understand this unless total noob. PS: don't go around tricking noobs!

Everything you say I can tear apart, let me pick on your last post now:
so142001 says: "Crypto coins are a great investment but that's not the intended point behind them. Most of them are meant to be a currency that can actually be used as a transaction medium and a measure of value."
-Mostly your opinion, and funnily enough, totally untrue. They ARE being treated as investments and nothing else. We are not far enough along to be buying a loaf of bread with it yet. I think that's a long ways off. I see a better, MORE URGENT use case of the coins being used as securities or functioning in some niche ecosystem. And this IS what is happening...not your vision!

so142001 says: "The site isn't even online anymore, and there is no excuse for that since there are plenty of free hosts out there and there are obviously some semi active devs working on this coin."
- WRONG again. http://wearesatoshi.net There is no excuse for your ignorance, is there?

so142001 says: "Coins like Bitcoin Cash didn't fail this hard because they are designed with immutability, decentralization, de-censorship, consensus based voting, and other satoshi principles."
-WSX isn't failing. WSX isn't bitcoin. It isn't perfect, but nothing is. It needs improvements, and that's what's being worked on. WSX IS a decentralized coin as much as anything else is.  Nobody is being forced accept it in one form or another. Simply come on for the ride or get out of the way, man! All the coins have on problems or another. Bitcoin is scaling, ETH is not decentralized...on and on. You talk about satoshi as if he has a book of philosophy giving life advice and principles to live by...give me a break.

so142001 says: "It's nice to see an attempt to revive such a coin..."
-All that trolling above, and then you say this? Really, what are you intentions, do you even know what you're talking about? Either it sucks or it don't. Make up your mind and quit confusing people, please.
Activity: 158
Merit: 109
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Hello again, I'm having trouble getting my wallet to connect... I updated to version 2.0.4 and added a proper WeAreSatoshi2.conf file with nodes from the block explorer and I'm still not finding any connections.

does any one have a hint for me?  I don't normally have issues with wallets so I must be missing something

Had similar issue at one point.
Actually, it's not WeAreSatoshi2.conf, but WeAreSatoshi.conf
This should solve it for you.
Cheers

Correct. I think this is what solved the issue for me aswell.

right on guy's, thanks a bunch
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
legendary
Thank you all for your contributions and helping hands. That's what we are all about, this coin or any other coins can't be relying on a person or two. I've added a request asking CMC to update on their page, tweeted and PM'd the owner.

Please retweet
https://twitter.com/WeAreSatoshi/status/966006320079015936

Just a heads up that our newly reformed team have full control of the new website, Twitter, Telegram and GitHub!
Hello again, I'm having trouble getting my wallet to connect... I updated to version 2.0.4 and added a proper WeAreSatoshi2.conf file with nodes from the block explorer and I'm still not finding any connections.

does any one have a hint for me?  I don't normally have issues with wallets so I must be missing something

Cheers

Correct. I think this is what solved the issue for me aswell.
This idea couldn't be any worse. If this coin is a hard fork, then why are coins "burned"? This coin should have forked from the original blockchain much like bitcoin cash did from bitcoin, making use of original private keys to pass funds from the original chain to the new coin's blockchain.

Having coins burned after a very small coin swap window of about 1 month makes this coin so far from the original Satoshi principles. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat.

2. We should create a POB (Proof of Burn) address to destroy unclaimed coins to further bring down the number of coins in circulation.

Here is one thing one needs to consider:

In every single investment anyone makes in anything, traders/investors all over the world need to keep up with their investment.

Why should Crypto as an investment be any different? Explain to me why the devs of a specific coin need to baby-sit all the investors? Thats not how it works anywhere else and neither is it how it works in crypto. If you invest your money and would like to see a return (profit) the very least you should do is keep up with that specific investment, unless you are willing to accept that "said" investment turns into nothing.

Furthermore, we "the people currently working on reviving this coin", are funding all of it, we dont have and ICO, and will not do one. It is unlcear yet, how exactly we will go about in regards to the fork/swap as there are simply way more preperations/costs then one would think to get things ready, therefor it will take its time, time anyone can use to buy wsx and keep up with the investment, time anyone can use to contribute in the way they can (as some have done), and time anyone can use tosell their WSX if they dont believe in the revival.

That being said, if it does happen to be a swap and not a fork, (which is a likely scenario) , A 1Month swap period should be more then long enough to for anyone following their investment to swap them in and anyone that misses it is clearly not paying any attention to hes/her investment, why exactly.. if we  fund everything and do all the work should it also be our job to baby-sit all the investments of everyone? Well, its not. They need to do that and if they dont, well then - one could assume they simply didnt care about or believe in it in the first place, so they also have to be able to accept that the investment they made is now worth nothing, not because "we" did a swap, but because "they" didnt pay attention,  and its the same thing with all investments all around the world.

And now that being said, it is not 100% a guarantee that we will do a swap and not a fork, neither is it a guarantee that we will only keep it open 1 month and not forever, these desicions are not entirely up to "me" or anyone "else" on their own, they will be collectivly decided with the incoming partners and contributers of the "revival". However i can say that it is also very likely that the swap time will be "forever" and be automatic, not just "One month" and manual, and that the dev team will instead add a a certain number of tokens/coins on top, in the new blockchain.

At the end of the day, we are going to do our best to do a fantastic, never before seen revival, we may or may not achieve that but we can atleast "try".
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: