Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WSX][WeAreSatoshi]X11|PoS/PoW|EST 2014|Low Cap|Active Development MN - page 4. (Read 83298 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello again, I'm having trouble getting my wallet to connect... I updated to version 2.0.4 and added a proper WeAreSatoshi2.conf file with nodes from the block explorer and I'm still not finding any connections.

does any one have a hint for me?  I don't normally have issues with wallets so I must be missing something

Had similar issue at one point.
Actually, it's not WeAreSatoshi2.conf, but WeAreSatoshi.conf
This should solve it for you.
Cheers
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
I have a significant balance of WeAreSatoshi from back when this coin was using the WAS acronym. Is WSX the revival of WAS? If so, how do I get my balance into the new wallet?

Here is a screen shot of my old client and balance.

WAS Address: WQBFjVJzuGeN31ArDoKj8i7z7u87TtbNFz
WAS Balance: 4131425.20992792 WAS

Any help would be very appreciated.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Hello again, I'm having trouble getting my wallet to connect... I updated to version 2.0.4 and added a proper WeAreSatoshi2.conf file with nodes from the block explorer and I'm still not finding any connections.

does any one have a hint for me?  I don't normally have issues with wallets so I must be missing something

Whenever I have a sync issue, I look for exchanges and pools that I could use as nodes. It isn't always the case that they use the same IP address for their wallet as the site itself; in the case of exchanges for security reasons, but it's usually easy to find with pools. Also, it has successfully helped me in the past trying to resync an old wallet by deleting the blockchain data being careful to get a backup first of all files and ensuring not to delete the wallet.dat file. It isn't always the issue though. What I also do that works usually is starting from scratch and copy/pasting the wallet.dat file into the clean slate.

I can't emphasize enough the importance to backing up your wallet.dat file.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

Hi all;

in collaboration with dev team of WSX I'm here to ANNOUNCE:

WSX giveaway ROUND #1 is CLOSED

All the participants should get their 100 WSX bounties shortly. THANK YOU ALL FOR SUCH A NICE RESPONSE.

But, wait!!! What do you mean by ROUND #1??
YES - WE'RE DOING ANOTHER ROUND SOON Smiley
Yep, we've got more to drop to you people.

Stay tuned for updates Wink I'll inform everyone soon about next round - and how to get some WSX

Oh yeah and happy valentine's day Smiley Good day to get some free coins, indeed.

Activity: 158
Merit: 109
WoW Nice to see people trying to make something out of this. Is wallet version 2.0.3.0 still good? I found some nodes posted a few pages back and added them, I'll leave and see if it finds connections... or did I miss the swap already ??

Hi,

Latest wallet version is still good, we are digging deeper then most would as we are aiming to turn this coin into something real and not just some random pump, so the swap/fork did NOT happen yet and will NOT happen for a little longer, as its simply impossible to rush over something like this on such a low budget and also do it the right way. Cutting deals, finding devs, upgrading the website, putting together our ideas, takes time and effort, especially if the team dosnt have 100btc available to waste. In return, it will all be done nicely and clean, Building a community based on trust and morals most in crypto forgot is what we are trying to achieve here! Smiley

-WeAreSatoshi  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
WoW Nice to see people trying to make something out of this. Is wallet version 2.0.3.0 still good? I found some nodes posted a few pages back and added them, I'll leave and see if it finds connections... or did I miss the swap already ??
WeAreSatoshi is now being mined on D3Pool.eu - high profitability multipool

Link: D3pool.eu
ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpool-d3pooleu-40-x11-coins-profit-switching-auto-exchange-2904614
Fee: only 0.5%

We have an active team & fast responding support - join us on Facebook - Twitter

Thanks and I've updated OP with your pool info

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wearesatoshi-wsx-celebration-2896757

Dont miss the giveaway! Smiley.

Slight website redesign is getting done, partnerships are being discussed aswell.

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpool-d3pooleu-40-x11-coins-profit-switching-auto-exchange-2904614

We have an active team & fast responding support - join us on Facebook - Twitter

Thanks and I've updated OP with your pool info

Thanks. Appreciated.
Activity: 28
Merit: 50

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Wow... This is a nice airdrop  WeAreSatoshi WSX is back!
Joined! Thank you!
I am expecting the resurrection, I will continue to support you.

Thanks, appreciated.

We may not be going as fast as some other groups, but in exchange we are building something real and not a pump and dump.

WeAreSatoshi Smiley
Activity: 49
I am expecting the resurrection, I will continue to support you.
Joined airdrops and all the best for the revival of We Are Satoshi 😉😉

Nice, thanks to all the donors.  Smiley

I'll join to say thanks too, if there weren't for some reputable member's donations, we almost wouldn't pull this off Cheesy
On that topic - everyone feel free to submit your address to get some WSX, we've just started today - still plenty of room!
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Joined airdrops We Are Satoshi..
hopefully more advanced and successful  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Nice, thanks to all the donors.  Smiley
Activity: 58
Hi all;

in collaboration with dev team of WSX I'm happy to ANNOUNCE:

WSX giveaway is starting NOW!!!!

I will post a separate thread too, I hope they won't ban me Cheesy

It's a OFFSITE GOOGLE FORM giveaway, to celebrate WSX revival!!!!
And development roadmap, including private send, masternodes and more!!!

TERMS are listed on form, and all relevant data / steps to get some!!

We're handing out 300 X 100 WSX + 4 SPECIAL PRIZES OF 500 WSX

* SPECIAL PRIZES WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED FROM WSX ADRESS LIST SUBMITTED

** NOTE: There are NO special requirements that would require posting outside official thread and this does not incentivise spam posts.
You just need wallet, join our telegram group and set up sig to help us promote upcoming developments in this cool coin!

GIVEAWAY GOOGLE FORM - CLICK HERE
* Submit form to participate, all fields required - NOTE: WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY SENSITIVE DATA, only publicly available ones for giveaway purposes.
** Participants are strongly encouraged to use separarate WSX adresses on their wallets to further protect their data.

Don't have a wallet? No biggie. Get it from OP!

Looking forward to meeting you all and stay well!

Pages:
Jump to: