Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WSX][WeAreSatoshi]X11|PoS/PoW|EST 2014|Low Cap|Active Development MN - page 6. (Read 83298 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 109
It’s community time, we’ve added a new Telegram channel and here it is:

https://t.me/joinchat/GVKqMxIaLU3Az90nzvmvtw

Please bring all your friends!!!

WeAreSatoshi is about to come back in style...

Lets make that a re-sounding BRING ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!

WeAreSatoshi.net is in development, check it out aswell!
New Block explorer about to be added as he mentioned, Negotiations for new exchanges soon to be started...Hold them wsx as tight as possible  Cool Cool

-WeAreSatoshi
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
It’s community time, we’ve added a new Telegram channel and here it is:

https://t.me/joinchat/GVKqMxIaLU3Az90nzvmvtw

Please bring all your friends!!!
legendary
New enhanced block explorer is in the work! Will post the link and update OP when it’s live.
Try and hold on to whatever WSX you have, website, explorer, upgrade/swap to a Masternode and priv coin, are all being planned and put on the roadmap.

- WeAreSatoshi. Grin Grin

Very excited for the future of WSX ! Thinking of more exchanges as well?

Of course, will be put on the roadmap aswell. Patience is key here but... -WeAreSatoshi  Grin Grin.
legendary
Try and hold on to whatever WSX you have, website, explorer, upgrade/swap to a Masternode and priv coin, are all being planned and put on the roadmap.

I've reached out to a couple but doesn't hurt if they get requests from the community as well
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?

copper member
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
From here dont want more this!

legendary
Good name.I can see this coin's future. Cheesy
  Yes the Name Is Well Selected, Good. But where is the Web Site?

Its coming its coming, along with severeal other changes/updates. As i said, Hold on and enjoy the show Smiley.

I concur with 55Domains- WAS is way overdue for an improvement on both web presence and code update which we're working on! Go WeAreSatoshi...

Its coming its coming, along with severeal other changes/updates. As i said, Hold on and enjoy the show Smiley.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Gpu mining is possible?
There is a professional X11 miner.

Imposter. Scam artist.  Stole my account and is now impersonating me.  I will hunt you down.
   Woe...Hold on their Skipper,...Explain in detail what you are talking about....
Activity: 71
New Website Coming.

Good Block Explorer coming.

Tech Side update coming (no details here yet - In the phase of confirming what will be done)

Buy Em Hold Em and Get ready for the ride. WeAreSatoshi!!  Grin Grin
Wallet works fine, staking goes well, miners mining this coin, chain is healthy, big volume spike, active development (albeit little activity on the code-side), and to top it all off it's a legacy coin. 23 million coin supply according to wallet.

Why hasn't this taken off yet?

Its a question of time, (activity on the code side incoming, stack those coins and hold on tight).
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Gpu mining is possible?

Imposter. Scam artist.  Stole my account and is now impersonating me.  I will hunt you down.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Wallet works fine, staking goes well, miners mining this coin, chain is healthy, big volume spike, active development (albeit little activity on the code-side), and to top it all off it's a legacy coin. 23 million coin supply according to wallet.

Why hasn't this taken off yet?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Gpu mining is possible?
Activity: 12
Activity: 16
Gpu mining is possible?
Pages:
Jump to: