Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WVS] WaveCoin - X11 | PoW + PoS | 1 MILLION POW COINS | ON BITTREX NOW!!! - page 2. (Read 43509 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Plenty of coins are making a decent comeback after a dodgy developer recently. I have been involved in reviving a coin that is doing just fine now.  What does everybody think?
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
 Embarrassed so we should abandon this coin
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Stan the Man!
I agree fully, lets take this coin over. Enough of this crap again and again.... Is anybody keen to step in and save this coin? It does have a couple of things going for it. If there is a community out there that wants to see this succeed, can you post so we can judge interest level?

all of these abandoned coins are probably the same scam dev, or group of devs.  dude pumps them out, gets a couple few btc per coin, then moves on to the next one.  even 5btc per coin, per week is a nice salary.  most have a lot more volume than that in their first days.
Activity: 62
I agree fully, lets take this coin over. Enough of this crap again and again.... Is anybody keen to step in and save this coin? It does have a couple of things going for it. If there is a community out there that wants to see this succeed, can you post so we can judge interest level?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
community takeover??? lets find a new dev!
Another coin with dev vanished?

I guess.. it has been days since I can open my wallet.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Another coin with dev vanished?
Activity: 109
The fix is obvious. The value MAX_BLOCK_SIZE is too low. Why you have set it to 10K ?
The POS is not working as well because of this.
Code:
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : reject proof-of-stake at height 6489
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
ERROR: CheckStake() : ProcessBlock, block not accepted
ERROR: CreateCoinStake : exceeded coinstake size limit

If the dev is still interested fixing his coin:
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE should be raised to
Code:
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE = 1000000
, but this will make an immediate fork, so you will need to synchronize the update, with the pools and the exchanges. Of course you can also make a delayed fork. Contact me if you need more info.
The fix is obvious. The value MAX_BLOCK_SIZE is too low. Why you have set it to 10K ?
The POS is not working as well because of this.
Code:
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : reject proof-of-stake at height 6489
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
ERROR: CheckStake() : ProcessBlock, block not accepted
ERROR: CreateCoinStake : exceeded coinstake size limit

If the dev is still interested fixing his coin:
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE should be raised to
Code:
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE = 1000000
, but this will make an immediate fork, so you will need to synchronize the update, with the pools and the exchanges. Of course you can also make a delayed fork. Contact me if you need more info.

THIS

Is it main reason for hangup auto payment from dedicatedpool.com? Devs should release new wallet and fixed it soon if it belong to pool you fix it either.

Its the reason some payments can not be send .. this is not ANY pool fault, but a problem with the wallet. Dev if you need help, contact our admin !

@supernova
That doesn't mean there is no problem with the wallet, users reported trouble sending coins using the QT as well.
We know you have good knowledge of coins' code, so please be more constructive in your answer and comment on ljudoed's post.
Is your wallet staking ? Isn't MAX_BLOCK_SIZE too low ?
I don't know if we should bother while the dev vanished, but we don't like to disappoint our users.

@kelvng105
Most of the time it will work ...

I can't even open my wallet..

It saids "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information." , then I have no choice buy to click OK which will terminate the application.

Tried restart and didn't help.

Please help

couple days now.. I cannot even load the wallet.... can anyone suggest something? Thank you in advanced
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Activity: 42
Hey guys Dedicatedpool here.

I made an awk script to divide all coins up that are over 100 coins and it sends them in multiple transfers.

I just pushed through a ton of coins right now, so check bittrex or your wallets!

PS - Any news from the dev yet? sigh...

Thanks,

http://dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool
http://i.imgur.com/7yIpdEv.png

I have 139.148 coin, but just recevice 39.148 just now?
MY address  WPpoHA11ohRvF4qkoGuDYVsn1ZURpQUMHh
Activity: 238
Hey guys Dedicatedpool here.

I made an awk script to divide all coins up that are over 100 coins and it sends them in multiple transfers.

I just pushed through a ton of coins right now, so check bittrex or your wallets!

PS - Any news from the dev yet? sigh...

Thanks,

http://dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool
Activity: 375
meaning by mining this coins or not,..there's assurances that this coin will suceed,...,am i right??? Sad

i mean there's no assurances that this coin will succeed,.. Huh
Activity: 375
meaning by mining this coins or not,..there's assurances that this coin will suceed,...,am i right??? Sad
Activity: 80
dedicatedpool.com

manual payments that do not work!

please answer why I can not withdraw coins with your pool!
+1. waiting for 2 days!!!
Now three day. Wtf
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
pool is not the problem
the wallet is try to send it directly to an exchange
my wallet stock and i cannot trade this Huh?? coin
Activity: 12
dedicatedpool.com

+1. waiting for 2 days!!!
Activity: 215
dedicatedpool.com

Activity: 207
sadly another shit coin, with dev who dump 1% premine. im out.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
still no word from wavcoin dev ? Sad
Pages:
Jump to: