Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WVS] WaveCoin - X11 | PoW + PoS | 1 MILLION POW COINS | ON BITTREX NOW!!! - page 5. (Read 43509 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
If you can't send WVS from wallet to exchange try send them in small portion 10-15 WVS this way is working.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
If you have 20 free btc, we can be on mintpal in 2 days..
p
Activity: 14
Is this coin coming to mintpal?
Activity: 207
This situation is really sick, i can't cash out my wavecoin's from xhash.net. I spend .4 btc for rent rigs.

Dev do something....
Coffee is the only support right now  Wink!
Activity: 126
Hello Dev i have the same problem with sending transaction wallet pap up with "Error: Transaction creation failed". This error is over an week ago and  i passed the good price on Bittrex waiting for your WALLET UPDATE. Tell me do you have a way to resolve this problem?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Is there any update on this?  I created a new wallet, transfered to the new wallet in 150 coin increments, and still couldn't transfer over 500 at a time without generating an error on the new wallet.

Yes there is an update. Right click the file, send to recycle bin. Then empty trash can.

"golf clap"

I guess they forgot to test sending/recieving on testnet Wink
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Is there any update on this?  I created a new wallet, transfered to the new wallet in 150 coin increments, and still couldn't transfer over 500 at a time without generating an error on the new wallet.

Yes there is an update. Right click the file, send to recycle bin. Then empty trash can.
Activity: 62

Easy mining NOMP pool. No registration.
Payments: directly to your WVS address, after every 2 minutes, when you reach 50WVS.
Difficulty: vardiff
DDoS protected
Mining: stratum+tcp://eu-pool.mine.nu:3041 Username:(your WVS address) Password:(any pass.)

You are welcome to mine with us!
Activity: 238

Activity: 383
To the developer:

There seems to be an issue causing the daemon to error out when an amount of coins over 300 coins are sent out.  It reports "transaction failed".

I have to currently divide all the amounts over 300 coins up and send them manually out to people.

Can you please look in to this issue with the daemon?

I have recreated my wallet.dat from scratching by importing private keys, but the problem continues to exist.

Here is the error code:

error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: Transaction creation failed  "}

Please response to my withdrawal request. I have sent you PM.

unable to withdraw, same error then I get C++ error and unable to load the wallet anymore.

yes, this just happened to me too...C++ error and wallet closes...i also have 2 conflicting transactions received from my mining pool...any way to fix these? thanks......I restarted computer and wallet opens fine again

[/quote]

it's fixed, no issues anymore, thanks dev !
Activity: 251
Merit: 102
Activity: 336
P2PoolCoin.com
P2pool node for WaveCoin

EU server: http://p2poolcoin.com:24120
Canada Server: http://ca.p2poolcoin.com:24120

Dedicated server
Xeon cpu
32Go ram
SSD
1Gbps

Fee: 1% ONLY !!!!
Activity: 224
I believe Dev is working on issue... But an update would be great!
Activity: 267
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
runtime error when i try to open the wallet.
Activity: 25
Forum plugins only work when a coin has incentive value. Build a tangible value-added services first, then release forum plugins. Focus on the big question: why WaveCoin. Right now the answer is because you can tip people in forums with it. No plan.
Activity: 267
To the developer:

There seems to be an issue causing the daemon to error out when an amount of coins over 300 coins are sent out.  It reports "transaction failed".

I have to currently divide all the amounts over 300 coins up and send them manually out to people.

I have recreated my wallet.dat from scratching by importing private keys, but the problem continues to exist.

Here is the error code:

error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: Transaction creation failed  "}

unable to withdraw, same error then I get C++ error and unable to load the wallet anymore.
Activity: 137
To the developer:

Here is the error code:

error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: Transaction creation failed  "}

Pages:
Jump to: