Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WVS] WaveCoin - X11 | PoW + PoS | 1 MILLION POW COINS | ON BITTREX NOW!!! - page 3. (Read 43509 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
The fix is obvious. The value MAX_BLOCK_SIZE is too low. Why you have set it to 10K ?
The POS is not working as well because of this.
Code:
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : reject proof-of-stake at height 6489
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
ERROR: CheckStake() : ProcessBlock, block not accepted
ERROR: CreateCoinStake : exceeded coinstake size limit

If the dev is still interested fixing his coin:
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE should be raised to
Code:
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE = 1000000
, but this will make an immediate fork, so you will need to synchronize the update, with the pools and the exchanges. Of course you can also make a delayed fork. Contact me if you need more info.

THIS

Is it main reason for hangup auto payment from dedicatedpool.com? Devs should release new wallet and fixed it soon if it belong to pool you fix it either.

Its the reason some payments can not be send .. this is not ANY pool fault, but a problem with the wallet. Dev if you need help, contact our admin !

@supernova
That doesn't mean there is no problem with the wallet, users reported trouble sending coins using the QT as well.
We know you have good knowledge of coins' code, so please be more constructive in your answer and comment on ljudoed's post.
Is your wallet staking ? Isn't MAX_BLOCK_SIZE too low ?
I don't know if we should bother while the dev vanished, but we don't like to disappoint our users.

@kelvng105
Most of the time it will work ...

As a pool wallet, i have turned off staking to prevent forking and other issues.

Max Block size looks indeed a bit lower than i Would expect and that could be the error Users See with Transactions, however, i Do not encounter any issues at the pool wallet(s)  currently
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
The fix is obvious. The value MAX_BLOCK_SIZE is too low. Why you have set it to 10K ?
Code:

Code:
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE = 1000000
, but this will make an immediate fork, so you will need to synchronize the update, with the pools and the exchanges. Of course you can also make a delayed fork. Contact me if you need more info.

THIS

Is it main reason for hangup auto payment from dedicatedpool.com? Devs should release new wallet and fixed it soon if it belong to pool you fix it either.

Its the reason some payments can not be send .. this is not ANY pool fault, but a problem with the wallet. Dev if you need help, contact our admin !

@supernova
That doesn't mean there is no problem with the wallet, users reported trouble sending coins using the QT as well.
We know you have good knowledge of coins' code, so please be more constructive in your answer and comment on ljudoed's post.
I don't know if we should bother while the dev vanished, but we don't like to disappoint our users.

@kelvng105

I can't even open my wallet..

It saids "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information." , then I have no choice buy to click OK which will terminate the application.

Tried restart and didn't help.

Please help

Activity: 252
xHash.net Pools
Code:

Code:
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE = 1000000

THIS

@supernova

@kelvng105
Activity: 267
Code:

Code:
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE = 1000000

THIS

Does that mean that we cannot withdraw from our wallet?
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
dedicatedpool.com

manual payments that do not work!
legendary
Code:

Code:
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE = 1000000

THIS

Just looked through the logs at Suprnova and found No Problems
xHash.net Pools
Code:

Code:
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE = 1000000

THIS

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Code:

Code:
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE = 1000000

THIS

xHash.net Pools
Code:

Code:
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE = 1000000

THIS

dedicatedpool.com did not get any coin since yesterday. Hey how long you fixed it and we can get manual payout normal?
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
legendary
my transaction from suprnova went smooth, 25 coins in wallet

You should have your Payout from suprnova within 120 seconds after you request it
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Code:

Code:
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE = 1000000
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
my transaction from suprnova went smooth, 25 coins in wallet
Still have problem with wallet? I can't trans coin from DEDICATEDPOOL to my wallet.

same problem, wtf?!!

Anyone able to fix this issue?

As far as I know, payouts have been delayed on dedicatedpool for the better part of a day now. I've been waiting on a few payouts from them. Their front end is down though, and has been for a little while, which makes me think their servers are playing catch up for all the payouts backed up in the queue. I'd hope that once their front end comes back online they'd be all caught up but we'll see...
I created manual payout but still not working for 12 hour. Suck pool or suck coin/\
Activity: 94
allready Pos?

Not until block 30k I believe... Should be around block 6300 right now
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Activity: 94
Still have problem with wallet? I can't trans coin from DEDICATEDPOOL to my wallet.

same problem, wtf?!!

As far as I know, payouts have been delayed on dedicatedpool for the better part of a day now. I've been waiting on a few payouts from them. Their front end is down though, and has been for a little while, which makes me think their servers are playing catch up for all the payouts backed up in the queue. I'd hope that once their front end comes back online they'd be all caught up but we'll see...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

same problem, wtf?!!

Pages:
Jump to: