Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WVS] WaveCoin - X11 | PoW + PoS | 1 MILLION POW COINS | ON BITTREX NOW!!! - page 7. (Read 43509 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sent some coins to bittrex, and it's still pending (0 confirmations).. altough there were more blocks found. Is this normal?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Now everyone is selling fast for low prices... this is bad for the coin! There's a lot of value, don't sell it cheap!

At least it has only been 4550.91670874 WVS exchanged so far.
I was hoping whatmine would have listed it before this.

Has anyone run the numbers against current difficulty and say 1mh hash?
buy and hold its must cost 0.002

If everyone listed their coin no less than that then that would be the current value.
Most don't understand that.

Only 153680 in existence currently.

at 0.0004 it doesn't cover the electricity cost.... Sad

ikr

I guess most of the miners are living with their parents and then dump asap and look at it the next few days and wonder why the value has gone up 10x-30x
Activity: 448
WAVECOIN ON BITTREX RIGHT NOW!!!

To celebrate this, we'll be doing another contest tomorrow!!! What kind of contest would you like?

whatever u choose, but it is good idea, first time i didnt won, i hope this time i will win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To celebrate this, we'll be doing another contest tomorrow!!! What kind of contest would you like?

luck888888 try rebooting your PC. Some windows users had some problems just like yours!

The kind where you just announce me the ultimate winner and send me the premine Smiley
Activity: 126
Now everyone is selling fast for low prices... this is bad for the coin! There's a lot of value, don't sell it cheap!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

luck888888 try rebooting your PC. Some windows users had some problems just like yours!
Wallet problem. I sent twice to the trading site, the number is 276 wvs, but found no arrival has been found to be 0 to confirm. I close the wallet open and found the wallet can not be opened.

I just had a deposit clear into bittrex that took over 50 minutes. The block chain is slower than usual, but not that slow currently.
Seems like something internal or they are having issues with the wallet as well currently.

If everyone listed their coin no less than that then that would be the current value.

If the forum plugins thing is working and innovatve and bring attention, 0.002 is a very good buying price now, because it could go X10 easy then.

I have a sell set at .015 about 45mins ago because of that exact thinking and only 1mil coins combined with a very low block reward.
Activity: 152
Wallet problem. I sent twice to the trading site, the number is 276 wvs, but found no arrival has been found to be 0 to confirm. I close the wallet open and found the wallet can not be opened.
Activity: 182
BTC VOL  1.14696891 BTC in one houre

i think it will hit 0,001 when it is on the first page of bittrex
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
contact DEDICATED pool, to release our coins. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No payout.

WTF ?

confirmed supernova is paying out, come join us and spread the hash.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

at 0.0004 it doesn't cover the electricity cost.... Sad
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

If the forum plugins thing is working and innovatve and bring attention, 0.002 is a very good buying price now, because it could go X10 easy then.

Activity: 378

No payout.

WTF ?
Activity: 294
Activity: 448
Activity: 224
what's special about this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: